[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you are otherwise ordinary people but you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_nfs3khwQGI1riog6go1_1280.jpg (352KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfs3khwQGI1riog6go1_1280.jpg
352KB, 1280x1707px
How many of you are otherwise ordinary people but you're here because you have a tiny dick?
>>
>>37678522
me im depressed
>>
>>37678522
I have a big dick and I'm still here
>>
thats the most pathetic excuse, 99% of people you meet on a daily basis won't ever even see your cock.
Challenge me to willie wars faggot, I'll discipline your mouth.
>>
>>37678522
Is 7" tiny?
>>
Wow. What a shame that shit is fuckin tiny. Like he doesnt have micropenis disease its just small fuck dude
>>
>>37678656
Unfortunately yes
Some doctor is making dick implants though
>>
>>37678668
huh...

What's the average then?
>>
5.5" here. GF has no problem with it.
>>
I'm a no personality retard virgin freak, but my dick is massive compared to most others. Oh well, humanity's loss.
>>
>>37678522
it's scary how much that little dick looks almost exactly like mine
what the fuck
>>
>>37678761
h-how big?
>>
>>37678695
I'm just saying it's not tiny but it's not big it's like medium all girls have has the big cock
>>
File: uk.png (85KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
uk.png
85KB, 844x1157px
Well no, I am here for other reasons but do have a tiny penis.

All in all the main shaft is 2 inches erect, the head bulb is 1 inch erect, and the phimosis is 1 inch erect, so I have 4 inches total. However because the last inch is all foreskin it is basically useless.

I have had sex with prostitutes but only foreskin sex. In other words I don't want to actually lose my virginity so I just stick my phimosis inside them and that is all. When I have to actually lose my virginity I will have a circumcision, but that will never happen.

Also my testicles hang lower than my erection sprouts outwards. I have tried inducing testicular phimosis to make them even bigger by tying knots in my ballsack to tighten but this doesn't work yet.
>>
>>37678839
I know this is bullshit but post a pic
>>
>>37678522
4 inch asian dick here. I have a girlfriend but we don't have sex she just blows me and I finger her and eat her out. Is there a way I can fuck her and feel like I am really giving it to her rough? She says it feels good when we have fucked but I want to pound her. Any tips? She is first person I have ever been with so I don't want her to think I know nothing. She isn't judgmental and she was a virgin but I am just so insecure about not being able to pound her at this point.
>>
>>37678883
I mean if she was a virgin too it's not like she knows better. You literally are the best she's ever had. As far as pounding her just do normal doggy faster and harder. Stop overthinking it and just do what feels right.
>>
>>37678910
Does doggy actually work when you have a small dick? I always read to avoid it and just try missionary.
>>
>>37678940
You said you want to pound her, right? To do that doggy style is your best bet. I wouldn't worry about her all that much if she's getting off from oral desu. Just worry about getting your nut, you won't be marrying this girl
>>
>>37679022
I would like to marry her actually one day. She has been the only person my entire life to care about me and be there for me. I don't have friends but I have her. I don't want to only care about me getting her off I want to get her off too with sex. Seems like I gotta try doggy.
>>
File: 1497196039457.png (66KB, 419x277px) Image search: [Google]
1497196039457.png
66KB, 419x277px
>>37678522
>caring this much about muh dick size
Just ride cocks instead, famalamadingdong.
>>
>>37678668
7" isn't tiny at all you moron. Most girls who see dicks that size think it's huge. I'm serious, women are really bad at judging the size of things. If you have a 7" penis and manage to net a lady, they'll be more than content with your size.
>>
>>37679184
It takes a mental illness to lust for foreign objects being inserted up your ass
>>
I'm a failed normie and have a 7 inch
>>
File: 894_1000.jpg (373KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
894_1000.jpg
373KB, 960x1280px
I am actually the opposite. I have an average to big dick, but I'm fat as fuck and lonely because of it...
>>
>>37680918

You realize you would gain an extra inch or more by losing weight?

Go do some squats and deads retard
>>
File: IMG_20160803_112922.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160803_112922.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>37680941
I would also gain extra confidence and much more pussy, so I'm doing my best, faggot. Also, I'm so overweight, squatting is not a good idea for my knees.
Pic related, it's quite visible the 1 - 1,5 inch my fat is covering.
>>
>>37678522
Just get penis enlargement surgery if it bothers you so much, fuck.
>>
>>37680966
>that
>average to big dick
>big

K E K
>>
>>37680966
Lol that's below average my man.
>>
>>37678883
>gf
LEAVE
Orijinil
>>
>>37680966
>fast as fuck and lonely because of it...
im pretty sure you're lonely because of all that fat you got around your dick
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.