[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any robots ever been to prison? Is it like how it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: nomizi.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nomizi.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
Have any robots ever been to prison?

Is it like how it's portrayed in the movies?
>>
Yeah. When I was working as world leader of the yakuza and controlled the cartels I went to prison for 500 years. Shit was cash I'd beat people all day long and then fuck all the female prison guards. Must have had probably 500,000 cigarettes at one point
>>
>>37678240
Robots don't go to jail, or if they do, they get beaten to death for having cp. Failed normies go to jail for anything else
>>
I did a year's time, turned 18 in jail while sentencing was being determined then went to prison (the crime was serious enough to charge me as an adult).

It's pretty similar. Your race matters a lot. What movies fail to capture is how oppressively boring it is 99% of the time with the other 1% being when scary shit happens. I saw a guy who sexually assaulted a girl get beaten to a pulp, was so gruesome. Nobody hates the sex offenders more than other prisoners.
>>
File: 1429685947605.jpg (34KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1429685947605.jpg
34KB, 368x368px
Spent a couple months while waiting for a trial after I was accused of molesting a girl I babysat. Arrested with no real proof (because it didn't happen) and refused bail because they thought I'd run away or kill myself. I don't babysit under any circumstances now. Not even for family. I mostly stayed in my cell and read books.
>>
File: 14873085674212.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
14873085674212.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
>>37679110
Did that destroy your reputation?
>>
If I didn't have to wear diapers because I shit myself and will absolutely NOT deal with the humiliation of other men seeing me cleaning myself or going to the bathroom or otherwise wearing diapers;

I feel like a few months in prison could be comfy for me. I'm sure it wouldn't be but I could use it.

Too bad I'd have to kill myself if it happened
>>
>>37679158
I had a pretty lousy one to start with. My parents are both of the criminal element, and I'm a shut-in. People either assumed I was a bad person like them or just weird.
>>
In my old criminal justice class we took a jail tour. It was just like in prison shows but a lot cleaner and more modern. The prison was 85% black and everyone was SCREAMING, dancing, and doing dumb shit when we were on the tour. We were in the main floor where you could see where they go outside, the floor/upper cells, and other parts. They wouldn't take us to the women's side, no clue why. I was like 16 and shocked at the time, it was so depressing and weird being there, hope I never go back
>>
Yup two months and eleven days in county jail. It was scary at first but in reality its just a waiting room. We had tv (but only the tough guys chose the channels) and u got 3 meals a day. They keep the lights on at night that sucks but if u like reading it should go by ok. Reminder county jail in baltimore is nothing compared to a true prison. In prison yes u get raped and extorted for ur commissary. But county is no big deal. Commit ur crimes in states with county system and no worries
>>
>>37679243
I don't understand prison rape.
are they all just gay?
ive gone all my life without sex yet i am still not attracted to men.
>>
>>37679226
Dude if uve ever been locked up ud understand theyre just extremely bored and full of stress and rage with noway to let it out or vent it properly. I remember it only took me like 10 days in a solitary cell b4 i started just shouting whatever came to mind and pacing and cleanig everything. Shit will drive u mad bro
>>
>>37679270
Nah its more like a scare tactic. But yea they fuck the weaker whiteboys sometimes man its all about power and pleasure not love and attraction. So yeah its fuckin gay as shit to do but sometimes that dont mean that person is gay. U understand? But all in all id never do that shit and most dude in there wont either cuz that shit is gay af
>>
>>37679270
Most of this board has gone their entire lives without sex, and half of this board is either gay or into traps.
Some men get desperate without pussy.
>>
>>37679327
i still have absolutely zero attraction to men.
not even the ones that pretend to be girls.
does that just mean i am a cut above the rest?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.