[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize that isolating yourself in escapism throughout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>tfw you realize that isolating yourself in escapism throughout your childhood is just as bad as dropping out, doing hard drugs, and going into a life of petty crime
>tfw you realize people respect criminals and drug addicts more than they do socially inept manchildren
>tfw you realize it was your responsibility to be a well-adjusted member of society and maintain peer relationships throughout your childhood and teenage years and you utterly neglected to do so
>tfw you realize you are the bad guy
>>
>>37676607

the problem is that it's hard to say you really understood the gravity of these choices when you were making them. the best you could've hoped was that the adults around you would recognize what is good for you and steer you towards it.
>>
>>37676620

There comes a point when a teenager looks around, realizes he's not like his peers and thinks to himself that he probably do something about it. I think that moment occurred to me, but I foolishly ignored it. Now I'm playing catch up.
>>
>>37676676
>catch up

For what, the things that go on in other people's life?

That can be done in a few days.

Quite pointless unless you're actually lonely
>>
>wishing to supplement this society
fuck off yank
>>
>>37676717

>For what, the things that go on in other people's life?

>decently paying job
>work experience
>well groomed and attractive/fit physical appearance
>social skills
>general life experience and wisdom

These are things normies inherently understood they needed to cultivate right from the get go, because they observed their peers and followed. I have just started to get the basics of these things down when people my age started about a decade ago.
>>
>>37676745

Being independent is something every robot should strive for as it leads to the ideal robot lifestyle. NEET is ultimately unsustainable. I don't care where this society is headed. From the looks of it, things are going down the shitter and I doubt Gen Z will do shit about that.
>>
yeah I ended up like a ghost, I do hold some resentment toward my parents for allowing me to be this way I think it should have been apparent I was fucked
>>
>>37676819

Who cares?

All you'll deal with when you go this path will be dealing with social parties and having to keep up all the time.

Would you even enjoy being there?
>>
>>37676955
exactly life's a big meme and if you think your position sucks there's billions of people who would swap with you in an instant. It's all a big meme trrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuust meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeE
>>
File: 1347464331263s.gif (2MB, 220x160px) Image search: [Google]
1347464331263s.gif
2MB, 220x160px
>>37676607
>TFW lost the genetic lottery.

>TFW every time you tried to maintain "peer relationships" people rejected or neglected you because you were different and had different interests.

>TFW Prolonged social isolation caused you to become completly emotionally detached from other people and unable to pick up on social cues.

>TFW constant bullying and the bitterness of never being accepted has completely eaten through any potential love or kindness you could ever feel or express to others.

>TFW you realize society is a sham anyways and everyone is a selfish asshole who is out to get you so you aren't missing much.

>TFW 26 year old NEET virgin with no friends or life prospects.

>TFW the only emotion you feel is hate.
>>
>>37676676
You will never catch up anon.

You will always lag behind and be at the back of the pack. It is better to not play at all than play and lose.
>>
>>37677067
How is this a meme and not hell?
>>
>get treated like a loser
>become one
>>
>>37677090
This brotha gets it
>>
>>37676607
who Else here was cute during childhood ugly during teenage years but became good looking as an adult
>>
Op if ur truly considering attempting the normie life go for it. But u have to understand some of us fallen into or dug our selves a hole so deep that theres no escape from or just truly hate your kind and normies. B4est of luck now please fuck off
>>
>>37676607
Turn your escapism into something marketable and start writing books or TV show scripts or something.
>>
>>37677090
Pretty much this.

Dukcdukcjjfubxkvdkvgcsqwrzxxclpgkbvxddfhj is this fucking original for you?
>>
>>37676607
My dad has literally said this exact thing to me. He told me that he would rather I be out getting fucked up all the time and doing drugs because at least then I would have friends
>>
>>37677572
Same. I could have been true chad material in high school.
I can remember so many girls who wanted to hang out when I transferred in.

"New kid mystique" is real. I was too much of an autist to know.
At least I didn't end up being the kid who knocked some girl up because I was chasing strange.
I should have appreciated my shortstack gf more.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.