[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"How was your day?" thread >How was today? >What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: photo-1753168048265234_orig.jpg (26KB, 228x600px) Image search: [Google]
photo-1753168048265234_orig.jpg
26KB, 228x600px
"How was your day?" thread

>How was today?
>What did you do?
>Did you want to do something today?
>What do you hope to get done tomorrow?
>>
>>37675715
>how was today?
I was depressed all day but I managed to have a normal enough da
>what did you do?
went to work and worked on stuff I didnt' care about all day
>did you want to do something today?
Yeah, homework
>what do you hope to get done tomorrow?
more homework
>>
File: photo-1739598312955541_orig.jpg (27KB, 217x600px) Image search: [Google]
photo-1739598312955541_orig.jpg
27KB, 217x600px
I'l go first with my normie-life

>How was today?
It was OK, it was nice to get a normal day of work between two really hectic life-events.
>What did you do?
My 9 to 5 and on my lunch break I talked to my recruiter. Spent the afternoon going running and packing for tomorrow.
I was hoping to get a little more cleaning done tonight but otherwise I did all I needed to today.
>What do you hope to do tomorrow
Another 9 to 5, let my boss know I'll be leaving my job in the next couple months for basic and get to mom's with no car issues (was a huge problem last week, managed though) to do laundry for my vacation this week.
>>
>How was today?
Okay I guess, same as always
>>What did you do?
Finished setting up my new gaming pc with saved up NEETbux
I wanted to emulate some ps2 games but I ended up spending 7 hours fixing software
Emulate some ps2 games
>>
>woke up at 12
>finished up the community service I had to do, 5 hours of easy work
>went to friends house and played overwatch
>went for a blunt cruise down past all of the beaches at sunset

>today was very relaxing as I didn't have to deal with many people and my autism stayed buried down deep within
>>
>>37675744
School got you down anon?
>>
>today was good, day off from summer wage slave job at Costco

>took my cat to the vet, because thought he had a tumor, really happy when vet said he was just fine, rest played halo 2, then got Korean BBQ with born in state Asian gf

>na I have long term goals of trying to become a physician assistant and trying to pay off college because I've changed degrees and fell for the college meme

>I hope to plan and try to get a gym membership tomorrow because even though I'm a skeleton I want to try and bulk up some. I also need to plan for how to pay for school next semester with loans.

>my family life is complete shit but I'm trying to make the most of my life and have a successful adult hood
>>
>long, i think i have walking depression
>class in morning, hw, work reports, back to class at night, just finished up a few reports
>workout but too busy
>make it to class in the morning, finish hw, workout, then go to second job, then come home and finish more reports/hw
>>
>>37675715

>>How was today?
Relatively good
>>What did you do?
Spent $10 on gas to get to my unpaid internship, spent all day there and came home to a bland dinner
>>Did you want to do something today?
Yes, work on my creative projects
>>What do you hope to get done tomorrow?
Writing a screenplay but I doubt I'll have time
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 480x369px
>woke up
>feed puppers
>play ps4
>nap
>work
>>
>day off work
> =did some assignment work to get ahead
>got reallly drunk
good day
>>
>>37675715
>>How was today?
Tired.
>>What did you do?
Finals.
>>Did you want to do something today?
Work on my English paper.
>>What do you hope to get done tomorrow?
More Finals. Probably finish that English paper.
>>
>How was today?
was bad but better than usually
>What did you do?
posted on r9k and embarrassed myself
not much
a fast
>>
>>37675715
>How was today?
Eh. Usual depression filled instinct fueled day.
>What did you do?
Slept mostly.
I haven't wanted to do anything in a long long time.
Not much.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.