[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hhng true love stories anyone?? >be me >9 months ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170612_233704.jpg (73KB, 480x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170612_233704.jpg
73KB, 480x510px
hhng true love stories anyone??
>be me
>9 months ago
>fell deeply in love with this guy I've been friends with for a while after a 5 hour skype call
>I tell him I love him when he falls asleep
>become a thing the next day
>we never fought. There was this one thing that happened, but it was confusing and idk it only lasted a day
>fast forward 8 moths
>things are weird
>he acts completely different after me being sad but feeling better
>don't pressure him
>weeks later he breaks up with me and I'm completely shook and crushed.
>fast forward two weeks
>he already replaces me
>it hurts so much

Is true love even real anymore?? With me being an over emotional faggot, my heart still yearns for him. I'm sorry if any of you guys went through this kinda stuff before :^((
>>
My first real crush in highschool initially entertained me then I became super obsessive and made an ass of myself for a month or more.

Afterwards, I made sure to invite girls for dates after some days of conversation so I couldn't build up a crush on air but they all said no.

This is my love life, what did you expect?
Anyway, just go to some public baths to fuck other gay guys.
>>
well op, first you need to ask yourself. you're posting this story on the internet to a bunch of strangers. you could be asking for genuine advice, or you are feeding your ego and telling the story the way you want to hear it to make yourself feel a certain way (not always better). either way, breakups are complicated. it's best to be civilized but to not let your passion die. turn the propane down to simmer, naw mean. when you have a break up, it's best to treat it like taking space away from others for yourself. rediscover what makes you happy and what you take for granted etc etc and hope that it makes you a better person, for yourself, not for them. if this guy is just an asshole you don't want him back. but follow your heart, not telling you to hate him or choose to think about the negatives. clear your mind, listen to your intuition, and if you can't stop being a bitch, that's okay. but you'll only become a broken identity-less loser if you hold on to your short comings and succumb to pain
>>
>>37675720
whatever you gotta say to yourself and others to be satisfied with fucking dudes in the public bath!!!!!
>>
In highschool a girl confessed to me in front of a dozen people and was genuine about it. I don't remember how I reacted. I don't even think I reacted at all. It was only after several times of her trying to flirt with me that I realized I liked her back but I was too chickenshit to tell her so I kept up my cool guy persona. The next few months were nothing but awkward blushing glances across the room.

Suddenly real life gave me a kick in the ass and I had to transfer schools immediately because reasons. I didn't tell her I was leaving and I'm sure I broke her heart when she discovered I suddenly vanished.

I'm 21 now and that was my only meaningful interaction with the opposite sex.
>>
File: 346745e6ye6.png (624KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
346745e6ye6.png
624KB, 1280x738px
Large and autistic love story incoming.
>>
>>37675946
that was the most genuinely helpful post I've read in a long time... thanks anon
>>
>>37677143
Also stop being a fag, go to /lgbt/.

You deserve love and support faggot
>>
>>37675617
>awkward girl wearing comfy hoodie
>seems like someone I wouldn't really be attracted to at first
>still really like her for whatever reason
>decide to talk to her
>end up dating

Never really had that feeling of knowing you're gonna care about someone before you speak to them, pretty sure it was a fluke, but I hope not.
>>
>>37676498
Nevermind I pussied out and decided not to tell the story.
>>
>>37675617
>be at same school from 3rd to 9th grade
>we don't become friends until orientation freshmen year
>she thinks I'm annoying and loud and hates me
>for some reason starts to crush on me very obviously
>take her out because she was a cutie petite blonde with braces and a nice bubble butt
>when I ask her out she says yes
>fast forward 8 years to present
She's pretty much my best friend and the only reason I've made it this far. I'm her impenetrable wall and she's the cute little thing that keeps me goin.
>>
>>37677424
What was the context that you talked to her? Was she just some random girl in public? Or was she someone you routinely saw?
>>
yes

>i stalked him
>he knew someone was stalking him but he didn't know it was me
>he also didn't know the extent
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.