[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>neetbux running out >disability rejected because mental

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1275.jpg (21KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1275.jpg
21KB, 184x184px
>neetbux running out
>disability rejected because mental disorder I have isn't considered serious enough (despite the fact I've been NEET for over 10 years because of it)
>won't be able to afford psychologist sessions much longer
>parents in their 60s
>bout to turn 30 soon

How's your life going anons?
>>
File: 1497105947049.png (303KB, 509x474px) Image search: [Google]
1497105947049.png
303KB, 509x474px
what the fuck is this passive shit
did you make this thread so we can all pity you?
>>
>>37675483
Get of my thread anime fag
>>
>>37675492
>anime fag
also likes anime
>>
tell your doctor you hear voices and start doing schizo things like rocking back and forth and talking to yourself
>>
Could be way way worse. I'm rather privileged since I have a family that supports me and is well off financially: they own two properties and get decent renting income off them.

The real trouble with my life is a pesky illness that has fucked me over the last 4 years. Oh, this is a huge fyi to anybody that thinks they have GERD: chances are you probably don't. A lot of GERD cases in young people with anxiety problems are caused by the nerves becoming hypersensitive to acid due to the bad effects of all that adrenaline. That's what I have and have been struggling to get a handle on since it's essentially chronic pain. Doesn't let me sleep and the drugs to treat it make me extremely drowsy. Sucks but I'll pull through I hope.
>>
what are your plans? have you made a list of possible comfy jobs you could do?
>>
This thread should be stickied honestly.

NEETs, this will be your life some day. In the US they review your disability case every 2 to 7 years. If they decide you are perfectly capable of working (which you are) you're fucked.

No work history, no references, no house, no friends, no social skills etc. Yeah good luck with that
>>
>>37675748
>No work history, no references, no house, no friends, no social skills

If that's the case your disability stays you retard.

It only ever goes if you manage to become a normie, which doesn't happen for most people who get on it for reasons of having mental disorders.

The hardest part about getting disability is getting it in the first place, once you're on, it's hard to ever come off unless you actually blossom into a normie, which doesn't usually happen for people who aren't suffering from physical disorder (which usually heal over time)
>>
>really just a lazyfag

Get a job and stop leeching. Become a normalfag.
>>
>>37676602
>Become a normalfag

lol.

Becoming a normie happens when you're between the ages of 0 and 18. If you fail to become a normie after that there's no going back.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.