[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever gotten in their car one day and just kept going?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 010417.png (87KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
010417.png
87KB, 1200x600px
Has anyone ever gotten in their car one day and just kept going?

How did it go?

Or has anyone thought of doing it at least?
>>
I kind of want to do this too, I'm not sure where I would go
>>
>>37675401
I ended up 3 counties over. They have nice hills.
>>
File: 1493708332248.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493708332248.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>37675401
That coud actually be a very positive experience.
>>
So I used to be too young to drive a car my dad got me beacuse it was a god deal. One day I took it out when no one was home and just drove around my neighbor hood and stuck to the back streets but felt a new freedom and independence.
>>
I dreamt of it.

I know that if I just kept going on my interstate, and just kept going, I would end up in Cali (NJ here).

I never went but the allure of abandoning it all calls to me.
>>
Could go south a find American peeps, could go east and find eastern Canadians, both choices don't seem that great
>>
>>37675454
i feel like it's something I'd severely regret in the future

>>37675427
what state?
>>
It would pretty much take like 8 hours in any direction to even leave my state and I get super tired and bored after 4 hours of driving.
>>
>>37675614
UK papi
>>
>>37675614

It's been about 10 yrs, and I've built a life in the area. So I doubt I'd do it....but the allure I feel, won't go away.

I mean, how can you resist the draw of the other?
>>
>>37675401
I briefly considered such a course of action before realizing some sort of accumulated savings, minimum passive income, or exceptional charisma that would enable you to befriend rando's to the point where they let you crash at their place is a must

all of these are out of my reach so I just keep wagecucking and shitposting. I understand why traveling bands are popular now though
>>
>>37675798
I don't have that kind of personality at all either. It might be better to find a buddy to go with
>>
>>37675401
I have, I became a nomadic hobo for about a decade. I lost the car eventually not being able to afford it, so just started walking. I like ed off the streets when in an urban environment, the land when a rural one. Then about a year ago moved in with an old friend. Trying to hold down a job, idk thinking of doing it again when I have the money. Maybe this time I'll go West, would like to see the Pacific Ocean.
>>
>>37676329
how do you keep the money on you safe?
>>
Never has a lisence or car, but sometimes I walk for 5 hours straight without stopping. Then take public transit back home.
>>
>>37676574
Well I keep most of it in a bank, can use others banks, just so long as they are the same banking company. What I carry on me I make sure is never a lot. So if I ever get robbed it sucks but oh well. I lived extra cheap, dollar menu food, or even a little hunting/trapping small animals. I kept a knife with me so skin them. If urban you usually can just buy whatever on the dollar menu, or hell the trash if desperate/don't give a fuck. So really never need a large sum of money on you. Just don't let people know you have it, got stabbed for a 20 bucks once. That was all I had on me too, I try to keep it at 20 or less.
>>
>>37675401
I Amtrak'd it from Seattle to Chicago 7 years ago. Just threw myself out there and craigslist'd my way through free or cheap housing accommodations until I got a job (didn't take long, only a few weeks) then I was set. No regrets really. The two cities feel a little similar except Chicago is a real city, has more things to do, but more niggers, so maybe a little regret.
>>
>>37676974
funny you mention seattle, that's where I was thinking of going

>>37676848
do you live somewhere with national healthcare? in regards to being stabbed
>>
>>37675401
I sat in a metro train for three hours just to read a book. I kinda like the metro.
>>
>>37677148
No, was only in the leg, didn't go that deep. I just cleaned it, wrapped it, and bought some street pain killers, and hoped it was actually what it was advertised to be. Worked out well enough, just got a small scar as a reminder. Sort of smart too, since he got my leg couldn't chase him down.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.