[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else honestly fear women now? >they're quite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pepe and wojak panic.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
pepe and wojak panic.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
Anyone else honestly fear women now?

>they're quite unpredictable
>they could easily choose someone better over you in any way especially with modern women if someone has more money
>right now, they basically have the most power or even own the companionship and marriage game, as well as the sex game.
>they are also currently the ones in charge of granting you permission to reproduce and have your legitimate children
>if you don't bend to their wills and wishes, they can easily do so many things to ruin your life and/or well-being.

You can't trust them. They scare me.
>>
>caring about women

jajajajajajajaja
>>
I just to choose to live without them.

It was pretty easy.
>>
I'm a schizoid which makes any kind of relationship with other males pretty much impossible, let alone with females.

I don't have any real serious desire for intimacy or sex and to top it off my life is a mess so it's a double whammy.

There are other men with their shit together who don't have mental disorders who still get fucked over by women, so what chance would I have (if I even wanted a chance anyway) none.
>>
Find happiness in hobbies, woman are not a hobby
>>
File: titanic.jpg (21KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
titanic.jpg
21KB, 500x457px
>>37675172

Oh for sure. The more I learn about them the more I fear them. In fact, the closer I get to one the more scared I get that she'll destroy what little I have in this life.
>>
>>37675198
>>37675190
>>37675305
>just ignore women
you can't just ignore the elephant in the room.
>>
>>37677879
Not giving a fuck about what women thinks, ironically gives me the most attention from them.
>>
>>37677932
I too, observed that from women.
The moment they can see that you take interest in them, the second later they don't care about you.
>>
i'm a woman and they scare the shit out of me. men are very predictable and safe. women can hide insane mental illnesses like champs
>>
>>37675252

Hey, fellow schizoid, just some advice as to what I think can help schizoids like you and me:

What helped me to be more confident to respond appropriately when people provoke me was, strangely, going on a holiday trip with a male friend (no homo) who has somewhat aggressive behavior - sometimes during the trip criticizing and belittling me.

I think he was sometimes right to criticize me on some of the things I did on that trip, but often times it was just him displaying easy irritability & belittling (not justified).

However, he was also often ready to discuss things that surfaced in quarrels to bring them to a closure and I think he has a measure of fairness - he tries to be a good friend.

What I got on that trip is I found out I also had anger in me, as I wasn't going to let unjustified behavior slide.

The next thing I was doing was studying boundaries and assertive communication (I think they go hand in hand) and the authors of the book I read on boundaries wrote that one needs to train setting boundaries first with friends/groups one can trust. Now, I believe you have at least one good friend you can trust and with whom you could practice assertiveness and setting boundaries.

All of this I think can be good with quenching unjust behavior in women also as it appears - however the authors of the book state and I agree that one must himself be fair - otherwise if you are unfair in conduct and then set boundaries you are going to get called out and are (probably) going to suffer consequences according to the degree of your unjust behavior.

Continued in the next comment...
>>
>>37678129

Continued...

The authors state that one must respect the boundaries of others as our own in order for the other party to respect ours, and I agree as I think that almost everyone respects fair conduct and if the other party is not fair - well then, with you knowing in what ways boundaries are violated and how to set proper boundaries, that person will then show you what his/her behavior towards you is really like. Thus, you are going to find out sooner rather than later what is the person's predominant behavior with you and can then take proper boundary setting actions(which may mean to go elsewhere).

Once one learns to set boundaries - the authors state - one's behavior will become a little bit more aggressive. This is because author state anger happens as a precaution when someone tries to violate our boundaries and so as accumulated rage due to years of not saying NO resurfaces and because of becoming aware of things you were letting slide with your environment happen again, you will be more aware (and more angry at the beginning) when someone violates your boundaries with even slight infringing. However, the authors state that this is a phase, and that with learning and practicing bit by bit how to set boundaries, less and less things would succeed in triggering you and actually violating your boundaries, so less anger will be there through time.

Continued in the next comment...
>>
>>37678184

Continued...

With that said, the book I read is, in my opinion, for now, good, because it has lots of insights into people's behavior and is at the same time predominantly filled with quotes from the Old and New Testament that the author ties in to justify some of the statements he gives. I don't know yet if I agree with all the correlations of the author's book and the Bible, made by the author there, but I think that if one has an exploring mind one can probably find some correlations that he/she disagrees with, and at the same time think as I do that the book in overall has useful info. The book's name is: "Boundaries" by Henry Cloud.

So, to sum up, a friend violating my boundaries has stirred my aggressive side to resurface and then I learned the boundaries and assertiveness to give it a good form and this is the most important part - sometimes I feel when I must serve another (not a person of romantic interest) and then I think boundaries are not needed or need to be mild, because I felt that is a sign that i need to let someone in, in order to resolve something from my past even if the process can be painful.

And I think one will not become a tyrant by learning this, but rather more fair and just for himself and others and will know when to allow someone to enter his boundaries (when someone is in real desperate need and doesn't have the strength, knowledge or other resources to help him/herself or when we "feel" the call).

Take care and sorry for my long post and bad english. :D
>>
>>37675172
What's not to be wary of? They're a meme. And because of how they are, they'll most assuredly ruin everything permanently in the next generation or two. Their happiness has been plummeting since the 60s and their only answer is to scream and demand someone fix the problem. But they also want what men "have". They're literally children.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.