[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I kinda need some help I feel like my partner doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (476KB, 900x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
476KB, 900x669px
I kinda need some help

I feel like my partner doesn't love me
So I've been dating my partner for a month, he is 19 I'm 18. When we first met we talked about our pasts and had a really personal convo about his mothers death, my abuse ect ect. We met up and fell in love and we started dating about 3 days later. Now my trouble is I feel like he doesn't love me and is using me. I'm a virgin and he is my first for everything ( kissing and sexual things) I feel like he's using me because like he said maybe for me to go back to his house and he didn't call me last night because his dad was pressuring him to study since he was out the whole weekend. Anyway he does things to show he loves me like he says that he wants to live with me and he said he doesn't want to do 'stuff' yet and that he wants to make me feel good. He also helps me when I feel depressed and goes out of his way to talk to me but still I feel like he doesn't love me... What do I do??
I met his dad aswell and he has met my mum, and he says he wants to introduce me to his friends aswell, I also asked him to cut his hair and he did it. He constantly calls me sexy, beautiful and cute but i don't know does he
>>
Honestly, probably not. Men are shitty. I'd know because i am one, and most of the people i know are men.
>>
>>37673738
You sound really needy. Give the guy a fucking break.
>>
>>37673738
>>37673738
>he didn't call me last night because his dad was pressuring him to study

You said he goes out of his way to console you, and compliments you often. He hasn't refrained from all sexual activities.

He's a human with needs, and one of his needs is studying so he doesn't get in a situation where he's too backed up with work to do anything with you at all.

It's odd that you met and started dating at three days. Though, my grandfather asked my grandmother to marry him on their first or second date, and she said 'yes'. They lived together the rest of their lives in full faith, love, and devotion, until my grandfather's ultimate death. 60, almost 70-something years of marriage, I think. Maybe more.

You're relying too much on him to hold you up, to the point that even the tiniest thing will put you off. Examine your behavior and thoughts when you start feeling like this to realize this all more closely.

Be grateful you have this opportunity. Don't let your insecurity fuck it up.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.