[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girly, conservative-minded women exist? Not necessarily hardline

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 7157327501834789232345.jpg (371KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
7157327501834789232345.jpg
371KB, 825x550px
Do girly, conservative-minded women exist? Not necessarily hardline socially conservative, but has a healthy relationship with family, isn't reliant on drugs and alcohol to have a good time, and is generally kind/ compassionate. Where do they hang out?
>>
>>37673192
church.
oreganonono
>>
>Do girly, conservative-minded women exist?
yes
>Where do they hang out?
chad's house
>>
>>37673192
The modern 'conservative' is basically the outer party member to the inner party member of the liberal.

Seriously how people don't see this is fucking beyond me. There's so many of those trad-thot social celebrities who profess conservative values yet do the very thing that conservatives for the past 100 years have rightly decried as a malignant tumour on our society; the godlessness, secularism and liberal notion of deliverance from all metanarrative that leads people to go on endless and rampant attention seeking and approval seeking.

Sidenote, a bit of an anecdote, I grew up in Charleston and I'm currently over here for summer. Trump is consensually liked here and 'conservatism' and a rejection of 'SJWs' is mainstream. Yet the average 20 year old girl here has probably had 8 guys fuck them, with at least one latino or black, and their parents accept it as normal.

It's fucking hopeless, become a mormon or something
>>
>>37673246
>church
All the girls I knew who went to church in their early years ended up being sluts indistinguishable from the rest by the time they got out of high school.
>>
>>37673192
Yes, the one's i've met are pretty smart, successful and happy as well.

Unfortuantley, that means they had zero interest in dating me.
>>
File: estoke3.jpg (129KB, 466x346px) Image search: [Google]
estoke3.jpg
129KB, 466x346px
In general, as long as they didn't have a fucked up relationship with their dad, the better looking a girl is, the more conservative and smart she is. Not necessarily in an ideological way, but definitely in a personal behavior way.

Sluttitude actually is a forms of arms race driven by 4-6s trying to get more attention than their natural endowments would generate. So one 6 shows her tits at the bar, another 5 has gives a bj to a nigger in the bathroom, and a 4 has sex with a dog while being video taped.

9s, 10s, don't have to do any of that shit to get attention.
>>
My older sister is like that but her interest in dating or men is nonexistent because she's working like 100 hours a week.
>>
File: souB5-BI.jpg (32KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
souB5-BI.jpg
32KB, 316x316px
finally, the reason you haven't met conservative minded women, is because you are poor. Rich women are better in all ways than poor women.
>>
>has a healthy relationship with family

Aren't conservatives the ones who literally disown their children for being gay?

>isn't reliant on drugs and alcohol to have a good time

Since when is this a partisan issue? Other than the fact that it's mostly the left that realizes the war on drugs is useless waste of a LOT of taxpayer money.

>is generally kind/ compassionate

Right: Gays, blacks, women, and all other groups that aren't straight white dudes should only have the rights that I say they should have

Left: Let everyone do what they want, so long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

Somehow, one seems more kind/compassionate than the other.

Also, someone post a picture of a fish getting caught by bait, because I'm now realizing that that's what I fell for.
>>
>>37673715
>generalizing a very large and diverse group of people

that always works out well
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.