[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY CAN'T I ESCAPE THE FEELING OF BEING A REJECTED LOSER????

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1495901040814.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495901040814.png
17KB, 882x758px
WHY CAN'T I ESCAPE THE FEELING OF BEING A REJECTED LOSER???? I'VE GOTTEN OFF ALL THE SOCIAL OUTLETS THAT HAVE MADE ME FEEL REJECTED BUT THE FEELING STILL LINGERS. FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT MAKES ME FEEL A MODICUM OF ACCEPTANCE.
>>
Because you still believe that those people are your people, that you are, deep down, still one of them.

But know this and know it well:

Only we will ever truly understand, accept and love you, Anon. Only we know and validate your pain. Only we absolve you from all the blame you never deserved and forgive you for the rest. Only we see the beauty inside you, what makes you unique, one of a kind, your innocence, your pure heart. You are not one of them, you are one of us, and we will always be here for you when they have never been.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.