[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got fucking pinworms for the 4th fucking time this year >get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 9

File: pinworms.jpg (47KB, 576x394px) Image search: [Google]
pinworms.jpg
47KB, 576x394px
I got fucking pinworms for the 4th fucking time this year
>get itchy butthole
>scratch it a few times
>smell fingers
>go to take shit
>drop a brick
>look in toilet
>hundreds of fucking worms swimming in bowl
I've relived this nightmare too many times.
>inb4 wash hands
I honestly just forget to wash them after using the bathroom. Would that help keep these worms out of my ass?
>>
>>37672939
Stop eating the fucking eggs in your food
>>
not if you scratch your butt and smell your fingers right after, no
>>
you can get otc medicine to kill pin worms
>>
>>37672939
Wash hands every time after using the toilet no matter what, Ive never had worms
>>
How can I tell if I have pinworms or its just toilet paper residue/dead skin?
>>
>>37672939
>Would that help keep these worms out of my ass?
Of course it would, you fucking savage. You're quite literally eating parasite ridden shit when you don't wash your hands.
>>
>>37672939
How the fuck did this happen?
Thats kind fucking funny though I give it that.
>>
I only wash my hands when I know I've gotten stuff on them, never had an issue like this. Is it a regional thing? Where do you live?
>>
>>37672939
You just cook your food moron, like wtf

>>37673001
Retard
>>
What kind of third world shithole does OP live in?
>>
Have you tried replacing or sterilizing your chair and bedding?
>>
>>37672939
give yourself a vodka enema. That should take care of them.
>>
>>37672939
You need to get over the counter worm killer medicine OP (swallow a tablet once then again 2 weeks later for the unhatched eggs). This will effectively nuke your intestinal tract. Then wash your sheets/clothes

don't stay near children because they're the primary vector for pinworms
>>
>>37672939
what the fuck is wrong with you, you filthy degenerate
>>
>>37672939
How the fuck do you keep getting pinworms in your ass? Take a shower and get a new computer chair, you fat degenerate fuck.
>>
>>37673444
Op in case you're retarded don't do this it'll kill you.
>>
Thanksgiving like 3 years ago I had an itchy ass after taking a dump. I now intermittently feel like something very tiny is tickling my bunghole but I've never seen any worms. Could I have them? Or is it maybe just ass swear? I'm not fat or anything.
>>
OP, whether or not you deserve to be mocked depends on whether or not you live in a first world country.

Do you live in a shithole?
>>
File: 20170611_233414.jpg (972KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_233414.jpg
972KB, 2560x1536px
>>37672963
I can only afford food from the taco taxi and the subway I work at.

>>37672997
I don't really see the point in that. They're going to get dirty again. Could I just scratch my ass with gloves?

>>37673009
Subway doesn't offer benefits for part time.

>>37673023
Minnesota

>>37673038
I toast my fucking subs, faggot.

>>37673444
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
>>
>>37673678
you work at subway and you don't even wash your fucking hands after taking a shit or scratching your dirty asshole?

you filthy fucking pig
>>
>>37672939
Pictures of said worms in bowl?
>>
>>37672939
People like you are why I don't fucking shake hands or eat out. It's also why I'm washing my hands every 5 minutes. Fuck you.
>>
>>37673725
I wear fucking gloves when touching food you retard. Do you have nothing better to do than judge my anal hygiene?
>>
>>37673781
that's still fucking disgusting
enjoy your ass worms, you god damn animal
>>
File: horseEye.jpg (59KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
horseEye.jpg
59KB, 500x407px
>worker at subway
>literally ignores every response to just get the over the counter worm killer
>claims habits are perfect despite getting worms repeatedly
this is why I don't eat subway. this is why I don't eat any fast food
>>
>>37673678
resist the urge to scratch your asshole. The eggs stick to your hand and they'll likely get in your food
>>
>works at Subway
>doesn't wash hands after using the toilet

I'm never eating out again wtf
>>
>>37673873
>>37674103
>tfw op was a health conscious vegan psyop
>>
>>37674103
You don't have to every fucking time. So what if there's fecal matter under my nails. It doesn't harm anyone.
>>
>>37672939
eat food grade diatomaceous earth
>>
>>37674393
You are consuming your own feces every time you touch the food that enters your mouth, and likely consuming the work eggs with it, continuing the fucking cycle. Wash your fucking hands or drink some bleach, you actual coprophage.
>>
I love eating ass but I'm always worried about catching some kind of parasite
>>
>>37674788
No one fucking cares if my hands are dirty. I'm wearing fucking gloves when I make subs. I'm the only one who uses the register anyway. Who gives a flying fuck?
>>
>>37673678
>I can only afford food from the taco taxi and the subway I work at.
learn how to cook you fucking spastic jesus christ you are literally throwing money down the toilet by not cooking for yourself at home

do you ea fast food everyday? is this normal behaviour in america? how fat are you?
>>
>>37674962
>Not fucking reading or listening to any of this common fucking sense
Do you wear gloves when you're eating your sandwiches? Because if you're not, you're shoveling your own shit back into your digestion. Do what I told you and drink some bleach, at the very least that'll kill your worms.
>>
>>37675084
I don't need bleach. I have mountain dew.
>>
ITT OP is a fucking dumbass that doesn't listen to common sense which is why the worms are in his asshole.
>>
>>37672939

> I honestly just forget to wash them after using the bathroom.

You're fucking disgusting dude.
>>
>>37674962
I work at subway too, it's quite literally in the training videos that you wash hands before making food, you touch the outside of the fucking gloves when you grab them to put them on. You are disgusting.
>>
>>37674962
Please say what city you're in so I know to avoid Subway entirely or not because I don't want to risk running into you eVER
>>
Why is it so hard for people to wash their hands? You can't spare 15 fucking seconds out of your whole day to practice basic sanitation after you use the restroom? It's filthy, and inconsiderate to everyone you touch and everyone who will touch things you've touched. You deserve pinworms. Wash your hands.
>>
File: 1486260294439.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1486260294439.png
6KB, 253x199px
>people like OP actually exist
>>
>>37672939
>Indian
>i don't even have that shit man in what shithole you live? do you actually eat shit? do you have scat fetish or what?
>>
>>37675183
>>37675225
For the final fucking time it's not that fucking important. I fucking wear gloves when making subs. I'm a fucking adult. If I don't want to wash my fucking hands, no one can make me. Not a single person has come in complaining about creepy crawllies in their butthole so chill the fuck out.
>>
File: 1491685001700.jpg (502KB, 776x678px) Image search: [Google]
1491685001700.jpg
502KB, 776x678px
>>37675504
Holy fuck I'm keking at the speed of light
>>
>>37673678
Wash your clothes and go see a doctor because you need a antibiotic
>>
>>37675546
But you have, you unbelievable retard.
How does it feel, having parasites in your ass? Do you know how fucking disgusting and pathetic that is? It makes you less of a man.
>>
Quit biting your nails.
>>
File: gvbsr38lxoxy.jpg (172KB, 1346x1226px) Image search: [Google]
gvbsr38lxoxy.jpg
172KB, 1346x1226px
OP how does it feel to know you have a parasite that is avoidable if you don't suck down raw food.
>>
>>37672939
>I honestly just forget to wash them after using the bathroom
fucking how? simpleton
>>
y'all niggas postin in a troll thread tho
>>
>>37673678
You work at subway? I hope this is bait are you trying to infect everyone on purpose?
>>
put salt in your vinegar
>>
>>37676795
They're not just in my ass, fucktard. They also in my kidneys. How the fuck does it make me less of a man? I'm more man than you'll ever be, cunt. I'll fucking shit down your neck and transfer my worms to your pussy body.

>>37677285
It doesn't fucking matter. I shit, I wipe, I pull up my pants and get on with my day. I don't get shit on my fucking hands every fucking time. Even if I do, I just wipe it off on the towel. You guys are real assholes.
>>
>>37673775
Would you ever find yourself in a position where you'd need to shake hands with an animal like OP?
>>
File: 1437176314747.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1437176314747.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>37672939
>google images 'pinworms'
>can't google 'pinworm prevention'

you brought this childhood disease on yoruself by having poor hygiene and scratching your dirty asshole with your bare fingers and then sniffing them.
>>
>>37678118
>It doesn't fucking matter.
>You guys are real assholes.
at least I'm not brain dead like you
>>
>>37675546
>I'm a fucking adult. If I don't want to wash my fucking hands, no one can make me
This is one of the most manchild things I've seen in a while and I'm posting on /r9k/.
>>
>>37675546
>For the final fucking time it's not that fucking important
If its not that important, then why did you make a thread complaining about what happens when you dont?
>>
>>37672939
Do you poo in the loo, or do you have a designated shitting street for that?
>>
>>37678118
>I don't get shit on my fucking hands every fucking time
I have literally never gotten shit on my hands from going to the dunny.
>Even if I do, I just wipe it off on the towel
Well now. Do ya think this might have something to do with those animals living in your kidneys, fucko?
>>
>>37676934
that is actually fucking hilarious...because my fridge looks the same, fuck.
>>
You people don't wash your hands after a shit? Wtf is wrong with you? First it's wearing shoes indoors, now this
>>
OP I've gotten these a few times, and I never wash my hands. The solution is never going outside. You need to go get meds to kill them, and then clean your surrounding areas, your bed, etc.

The worms crawl outside your ass at night after you've gone to sleep and deposit eggs which fall off your body as you move around. They're in your chair, your blankets, your keyboard, etc. You brought this upon yourself
>>
>yfw op is giving a pinworm sandwich to every customer he serves
>>
File: 1492273255447.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1492273255447.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
>>37678415
>I never wash my hands.
>The solution is never going outside.
>>
>>37678340
I made this thread in hopes of meeting other carries. Didn't think a buncha virgins would be such judgemental pricks.

>>37678349
I poo in the bathroom like a normal human being.

>>37678364
It's my mom's bath towel, not mine actually. Also, wtf is dunny? Speak English you barbarian fuckface piece of shit. Everyone touches their shit at one point or another. Grow the fuck up. It's just fecal matter. It won't kill you. There are NO RECORDED DEATHS FROM ANAL WORMS IN THE HISTORY OF MAN.
>>
>>37675546
>Not a single person has come in complaining about creepy crawllies in their butthole so chill the fuck out.

Did you go to every single place you eat at when you got worms? People don't do that, you've probably infected plenty of people you pig
>>
>>37678429
>>37678487
I said I fucking wear gloves. Learn to read, faggot. No one else who uses the register scratches their ass but me. It doesn't spread like that. Learn your fucking biology before you try to act smart over the Internet.
>>
>>37678468
do you fetishize being a carrier of parasitic worms, you fucking weirdo? What the fuck is wrong with you? What state is your Subway in?
>>
>>37678507
>It doesn't spread like that

The eggs STICK TO CLOTHING, RETARD. THEY FALL OUT OF YOUR ASS INTO YOUR CLOTHES AND THEY GET EVERYWHERE

IF YOU SAT ON YOUR BED BEFORE YOU WENT TO WORK, YOU PUT THEM ON YOUR CLOTHES

IF YOU PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON THE BED AFTER YOU GET OUT OF THE SHOWER, THEY'RE IN YOUR CLOTHES

GET THE FUCK OUT OF FOOD SERVICE OR GET HELP
>>
>there are filthy fucking subhumans spreading parasites and disease via food service industry

Never eating out again.
>>
>>37678468
>I made this thread in hopes of meeting other carries. Didn't think a buncha virgins would be such judgemental pricks.
even shitjug users have better hygiene than you because at least they dont touch their shit with their hands
you're a filthy excuse for a human being
>>
When I was a kid I'd pull apart my ass cheeks and hold it up against a lamp or something. That temporarily gets rid of the itching.
>>
OP quit this and weaponize this to punish the customers of subway. Be a supervillain
>>
>>37673412
this actually even if you successfully rid your body of the worms, the eggs still stick to wherever the fuck you sit/sleep in
>>
Where do you work? I touch loads of objects that passed the hands of many children all the time at work, it's hard to avoid this kind of issue when you have to do that. Luckily, these little fuckers haven't showed up in months.
>>
I can't believe OP is this genuinely retarded.
>>
Is washing your hands after you take a shit that hard? Jesus christ OP it's not that hard.
>>
File: 1497300758687.jpg (358KB, 681x594px) Image search: [Google]
1497300758687.jpg
358KB, 681x594px
>>37678468
If you aren't baiting, you're probably the sickest and most obtuse robot I've seen here. Please, sort yourself out. At least for the sake of the people you hand out sandwiches to.
>>
>>37672939
>I honestly just forget to wash them after using the bathroom
How do you forget to wash your bloody hands? for fucks sake
>>
>>37672939
>>37673678
Holy shit. What kind of nasty fucker are you? Wash your fucking hands goddamnit, whenever you touch something somewhat dirty, WASH YOUR HANDS!
Also why the fuck would you ever scratch your asshole with your bare fingers!? I'm having a germophobe panic attack just from thinking about it.
You deserve all the shit you're getting. I hope you get fired - someone like you shouldn't be working in the food industry.
>>
I'm glad I'm a jewropoor on welfare. It aurely would suck being able to afford takeaway food just to get parasites in your body.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.