[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at all of you, so pathetic. I just started selling sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ayy.jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
8KB, 229x220px
Look at all of you, so pathetic.
I just started selling sex and I made $2,000 last night and another client in 2 hours is going to pay me $200/hr for an all nighter.

I even got a boyfriend who supports my lifestyle.
I will retire by the time I turn 25 LOL
>>
his $2.000 will be back in one week
your dignity will not
the superiority of the patriarchy proved again
now go bleach your asshole you cumdumpster, you are not being paid to chat
>>
>>37672840
>literal whore
>calls others pathetic
>virtue signals having a cuck
Wow, I'm totally btfo
>>
File: 1488586824466.jpg (22KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1488586824466.jpg
22KB, 500x435px
>>37672840
Well, at least your dead inside. Because I'm not sure which is more /irredeemable/, your boyfriend or you.

You'll be a blown out burlap sack pretty soon. Hopefully you'll be retired by 25 because for you, that wall is coming like a freight train

Thats if this isnt bait
>>
>>37672924
you're a dog anon, you talk shit online but you'd be begging just to even look at me.

I bet I could get away with charging you $50/minute to look at my feet. That's how thirsty you are. You talk the talk online but turn into an obedient bitch just at the hint of hope of being able to be within my presence for more than a second.

Say woof doggie.
I'm your master, that's why you spent the whole year saving up enough just in hopes of being able to talk to me in person.

It'd cost a worthless mutt like you a lifetime of slavery just to be able to touch me.

I should be charging you just for this reply, I'm sure you'd comply.
>>
File: 1488869739393.jpg (54KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488869739393.jpg
54KB, 600x480px
>>37672840
I'm not convinced this isn't bait
>>
>>37673087
Different anon here, but holy shit you can deflate your ego, your kind are literally a dime a dozen. You're nothing special.

inb4 it's bait anyway
>>
>>37672840
I literally tricked random women on craigslist into being my hookers for $40-60 a pop

kek
>>
I'll give you $500 for two nights
>>
>>37673087
This is embarrassing levels of larping.
>>
Is this bait m8 ?

Kek, """"fembots"""""always wonder why most of r9k hates women but never bat an eye at shitty threads like this
>>
File: 7.jpg (66KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
66KB, 620x349px
>>37672840
I hope you do retire by 25 cause after that no one is gonna want spoiled goods anymore including that boyfriend of yours right now
>>
>>37672840
Wait, $200/hr? Fucking where are you located?
>>
>>37673087
>baka
Yeah, that pseudo-dom act may work on ppl who pay u to lick their butthole. Meanwhile. Be sure to wash the cumstains from, we'll everywhere. Nevermind, your Johns'd probably get off on stewing in other's juices! All in a day's work!
>>
>>37672840
>I will retire by the time I turn 25 LOL
Being a childless, used up fuckboy with a lot of money but no purpose in life? Riddled with STIs and probably AIDS, only to end up killing yourself in a few years upon realizing how futile it all is?
>>
>>37672840
Show a picture to see if you are even worth the time. Timestamp of course.
>>
ILL GIVE YOU $1000
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.