[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-Virgins of r9k, if you're going to be on this board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 16

File: BvnW40oIMAA_ZjK.jpg (17KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
BvnW40oIMAA_ZjK.jpg
17KB, 600x387px
Non-Virgins of r9k, if you're going to be on this board at least make yourselves useful. Tell us how you lost your virginity.

How old were you?
Was the other person a virgin too?
Overall, how did it go?
>>
12-13
Yes both virgins
We did it twice. First time i nutted immediately. Second time didnt nut but made her cum. It was awesome. Her eyes rolled back she squirmed and it got wet as shit left a puddle on my mattress. No condom either.
>>
>>37672693
Did she get pregnant, since you nutted inside of her? And what happen later on with the relationship
>>
>25
>no i would say she was/ is a slut single mother.
>it went good i got dinner out of it too. the problem was she didn't have hot sauce for the dinner. she did all of the work.
>>
Would you a fruit loop?
>>
>>37672572
i paid a whore
feels pretty empty desu, wouldn't realy want to do it again
>>
>>37672572
>I was 17 and she was 20
>No she was not
>We ending up dating for a few years after, but she was not a very good person so I bailed.
>>
>>37672572
>Tell us how you lost your virginity.
More like gave my virginity...I lost it to some chick When I was a younger lad.
Something something girlfriend for a bit....I dunno she had ok tits.
Fun sex, meh exp for me really.
Starfish.
>>
Lost my virginity to a 17 year old Stacey at 15. Didn't even cum because I jerked off like the day before, and plus the condom made it so i could barely feel anything.
ive had no gf since then
>>
>>37672572
>20
>tinder hookup while on vacation with some friends of mine
>nope, she wasn't a virgin

Also, I was slightly drunk so I mustered up all the courage I'm capable of and pretended to be a Chad. When I felt like my robotness was starting to show up I just blamed it on the fact I'm not a native English speaker (she is). Oh, obviously she didn't know I was a virgin.
>>
File: 1495676604697 (1).jpg (222KB, 1042x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1495676604697 (1).jpg
222KB, 1042x1500px
>>37672753
Not then but i did when i was 21. Same chick we got back together when i was 19-20. Shes gone now because i was a pipefitter and was layed off for like 6 months and i enjoy doing drugs and alcohol. She couldnt handle it. Bailed. She with some 30 yr old dude and getting married soon. Fuck right? She was my girl from 12-17 then 19-21. She literally told me "i only stayed with you for the sex". Neet now. I live with mommy. So idk shits not so good atm
>>
>>37672958
>"i only stayed with you for the sex"
I know that exact feel. Same thing happened to me.
>>
It was gross. He just kind of shoved himself in there, it hurt and he kept shoving a wet tube rope in me. He then finishes and told me it was amazing but was too tired to finish me.

The whole venture sucked. It was an internet relationship and I paid for his plane ticket, picked him up, reserved an extended stay hotel that he at least gave me a little less than half for, then decided he was too good for any food I wanted to prepare at the cute little kitchen we had so had me go out and buy popeyes for him...but of course he didn't have any extra money to pay for at least half the 20pc chicken bucket that he ate by himself.

We were both virgins, I was 18, I think he was 22.

He's my ex and tried to message me a year or so back to tell me that I'm a bitch for not responding within his "appropriate alotted time" of within a minute of a text. Also to mention he finally got a job at 29. His first "legit" job since 13.

/rant
>>
>>37672932
>jerked off the day before
More like you couldnt cum because you have ED or some shit, I jerk off literally 2-5 times a day. not even an exaggeration.
>>
>>37673015
At first i thought " ...uh ok so im good in bed cool!" im young and stupid. But then it started to eat at me. And i finally realized how horrible a thing that is to say to someone. Especially to someone u supposedly loved for 10 years.
>>
No, easy cumdumpster
Well, it was in the toilets of my college. As far as that goes, not too bad
>>
>>37672572
Got dumped by my current gf and long time best friend.

Asked another girl out in a blind date as revenge but actually really enjoyed her company so we went steady. I was fifteen and she was thirteen both virgins. She never had a boyfriend and I've pretty much always found women to play with my Johnson but not hop on it

We slept together and nine years later we're married. First time I pretty much came in three thrusts and she was in a lot of pain. Second time and after that it took one or two hours for me to cum if I do at all and she went to the hospital..turns out she just pulled her an muscles and after that sex never hurt her again
>>
>>37673089
This is exactly how I imagine your average robot loses his virginity.

Hypothetically, I mean.
>>
File: 66146515416451.png (298KB, 428x496px) Image search: [Google]
66146515416451.png
298KB, 428x496px
>>37673089
kek'd hard, thx faganon
>>
>>37673089
Interesting. Never came to my mind a girl would post her. Anyway..
>wet tube rope.
Interesting to here that for some reason.
Sucks u did all that for some weak dick.
I dont hate women i truly sympathize with you. I was mean to a girl over the internet like that and its one of the cringiest things ive done. I regret it so much.
>>
>>37673089
Penis goes inside a girl, not inside your ass ya dangus
>>
No. She was a huge slut. At least 20+ guys (no she wasn't a prostitute)
Kinda shit. Couldn't get the condom on right so it was only on the tip. Also took like 45 minutes to cum due to being a cutfag and years of bidaily masturbation
>>
Dude on Craigslist
Definitely not a virgin.

I just got sick of it. Sick of pretending to know what sexist is like. Sick of missing out on this normal human activity.
Obviously I didn't enjoy it. Was pretty painful, But I didn't hate it either and the guy was patient. I'm not sure I regret it. It certainly gave me more confidence to move forward, but I don't know why I saw it as such a big deal to me at the time. And I've since met someone I would have much preffered it with. But I can't say I'd have had the confidence otherwise. I barely do now
>>
>>37672572
>How old were you?

I had just turned 18 the week before. I met her at the bar I had my birthday party at but I knew her from college. We had plenty in common and were pretty much the only two people there who spoke English fluently.

>Was the other person a virgin too?

oh haha, hahaha, no. Totally not. I didn't care to dig into her relationship history but she was at least with the one guy that she was technically dating when she let me put my benis inside of her.

>Overall, how did it go?

It couldn't have gone better. I was completely shitfaced. Drunk enough to fake charisma and get out of my full introvert mode. Also drunk enough to get any would-be nervous feels that would have killed my boner, I was hard for hours and we banged for hours.

I didn't tell her it was my first time because that is totally something that girls don't want to or need to hear.

How I managed to bang her is as follows

>be me
>be punk rock mallgoth faggot
>girl is also punk rock mallgoth faggot
>sit with her at the bar and buy her drinks and talk about like NIN and The Sex Pistols and shit
>her bf keeps coming over like "hey don't fuck my gf now haha just joking but no seriously don't do that"
>we lived in the same direction as each other
>took her home
>made out on the ground at the bus stop
>made out on the back of the bus, Chads and normies cheering us on
>don't remember much during that point as I was really drunk
>I'm in her basement, we're both naked and on her cum couch
>she's on the mattress and touching her boobies
>put condor on
>it's like a puzzle
>she tells me no condor she's on the pill
>try to stick it in
>need a map
>finally find her vagoo
>stick it in her
>think "oh so THAT'S what all the hype is about"
>smash it
>nut
>repeat it again before sleeping in cum couch with her
>wake up
>she's all "haha oh hey I know you"
>we bang again
>I accidentally tell her it was my first time
>she giggles and says I'm cute
>she asks if I want to date
>say yes

>cont
>>
File: 1487944653113.jpg (110KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487944653113.jpg
110KB, 900x1200px
>>37672572

No she was an Asian sex trafficking victim in a brothel. She didn't want to be there, but I just ignored it because it was exciting. This was all in America as well.

It was great, she put the condom on by blowing me and then when I was about to cum she wrapped her legs around me.

Since then I haven't had sex that good.
>>
File: 2532.jpg (153KB, 623x880px) Image search: [Google]
2532.jpg
153KB, 623x880px
No, she was 27
It was obviously a big deal for me at the time, and I was really excited but looking back I can't imagine it was super exciting for her.
>>
>>37673388
and we dated for like 4 or 5 months, she broke up with me but on good terms

the most important part was

>being part of the same subculture

When you're part of the same subculture as someone, you already have a bunch of shit in common to do and to talk about. You both also feel like outsiders to the rest of normie society so you're more or less attracted to each other by default.

>being drunk

Especially the right level of drunk. That gave me the final boost of confidence and she lowered her standards I guess as well as her feelings for the guy she was dating.

Everything was also working in my favor. The fact that we lived in the same direction, the fact that we were both native English speakers, etc.

Find yourself a fun alternative culture that you can go out and do things at, you'll find cyborg-tier girls.
>>
>>37672572
I was 16, she was 15. Both of us were virgins but had fooled around a lot with other people from previous relationships.
Did it in the back of my car on a back country road. Wasn't comfortable but it was alright. Lasted for about 30 minutes. Came on her tits. Basically shit was so cash. Would recommend.
>>
>>37673089
>Popeyes
>No money
>No job
Sounds like you got BLACKED
>>
No
Like fucking nothing. Unless she squeezed her muscles there just wasn't any feeling there.
>>
>>37672572
>useful
fine. I was 24, she was 22 and a severely damaged nympho. There was also tequila.
>>
>>37673265
But that means the same thing. Ya dorklin'.

Plus I ain't here to judge, it can go in whatever squish- hole ya want. As long as you treat it nice.
>>
>>37672572
Freshman year. I was, she wasn't. We'd be fooling around for weeks, HJs, BJs, eating her out, that kinda thing. Went pretty good. About 45 min. She could never cum from straight fucking so I ate her out beforehand and she gooshed pussy juice all over my face and then licked it off. That was pretty hot.

Dated for about a year but broke up cuz she had some pretty bad abandonment issues and was clingy as fuck.
>>
Im staying in a seaside town should I try to use tinder? I'm 22 kv but I want to lose it and I'll have the house to myself for a couple days.
>>
is reading the posts on this thread absolutely fucking disgusting to any other fellow truNEET robot? makes me actually feel good about not trying, reading how all 3d women are merely used up cumrags, some middle school druggie chad's leftovers
>>
>>37673243
I'd never relationship a girl. Too much cray. They do look nice doe.

>>37673249

I mean, he was sweet when he wanted to be. It wasn't all bad but when it was nearing it's end, that relationship got unhealthy quick. Sad thing is, he still thinks he can't change himself and is never wrong since "his brain reaches full maturation at 21 while females won't ever really because society" and he won't learn anything because of it.
>>
File: virginrocks.jpg (25KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
virginrocks.jpg
25KB, 500x281px
>>37673602
Hey, whatever you need to tell yourself my man.
>>
>>37673602
You do you bro. I'll do girls. Nothing really matters when you're in the middle of a good fuck.
>>
>>37673468
He'd talk about beating you up for saying saying such slanderous words.

He was closet racist, yo.
>>
>>37673692
>Nothing really matters when you're in the middle of a good fuck

There really is no greater feeling. I've fucked through a fire alarm in the dorms because that puss was too good to stop.
>>
>How old were you?

Nope

>Overall, how did it go?
It was OK. We'd been in a long distance relationship and it was our first time meeting in person. I was at her place for a week and we had sex the first morning. It was also my first kiss and everything. But our relationship fell apart shortly thereafter; we didn't really 'click' in person. But then I met my current GF at a friend's birthday party later that year and we've been together for five years. It worked out in the end.
>>
No, unfortunately.
It was awkward. I was a 3 pump chump.
>>
>>37672572
well, I'm no spring turkey in that I'm twenty eight and haven't any since HS, but
>be me
>in foster home from eleven to sixteen
>age nearing seventeen
>decide to stop getting treated worse and worse by foster parents
>leave one day when they pull the X days notice to leave card
>get to new county where noone knows that I'm an autismal shitty person
>suddenly five girl are asking ME OUT
>one of them picks me because I cannot choose
>????
>she gives first kiss
>????
>i ran away from home to be with her during her father's time in jail on christmas break
>?????
>we fuck
>?????
>no profit as I am here living with long lost parents

But I figure I'll point out that my southern foster parents kept giving my dweeb ass a buzz cut tier haircut, and after leaving it was shoulder length, and I was the mysterious new kid from foster care.
>>
>>37672572
no
I was on mdma which worked as a temporary cure for my autism. It went pretty well considering I gf'd the girl after.
Overall I regret getting into mdma though it surely destroyed my brain and ability to feel emotion
>>
>>37673742
He sounds like a pussy and a retard so congrats on your idiot life lmao
>>
>How old were you?

no

>Overall, how did it go?
It took 3 tries. The first time, I managed to get inside her but I couldn't stay in or keep my erection. The second time, it wasn't really an attempt at sex I guess, she wanted me to get more comfortable with her so she just let me dry hump her with our clothes on until I came. Then the third time, I finally managed to do it. I came inside her with no condom. And guess fucking what. SHE GOT PREGNANT. Bad idea. But she got an abortion so I'm not taking care of babby right now. I'm 19 now, almost 20. Feels weird when I occasionally think that if my ex girlfriend had decided to keep the baby I could be a dad right now. Lesson being wrap it before you tap it, I guess.
>>
>>37672572
Lost my v-card at 17, she was 16, it was probably the worst sex I ever had.
>>
>>37673928
but muh PTP memes
>>
>>37673928
Also yes she was a virgin too.
>>
>>37672572
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE This is the opposite of what we need this is just normies bragging about thier sex life. They don't help and we dont need to know. robots aren't just failed normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I went to the US as an exchange student. It still blows my mind how interestering you suddenly become just because you're from a different country,
>>
>>37673950
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sage goes in options field
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37673918
I'd like to point you back to my original post where I say he's my ex. >>37673089

But thanks for the congratulations. c:
>>
>>37673970
it stands for prime teen pussy, the idea being that teenage girls are the best possible sexual partners
>>
>>37673970
Penis to pussy?
>>
>>37672572
Maybe. She was about twice my age, so it's possible.
Painful, disappointing, and I didn't cum. She got enough of a kick out of t to keep forcing herself on me though.
>>
>>37673999
Teenagers are pretty much idiots at fucking.
>>
File: 1490939278175.jpg (129KB, 900x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1490939278175.jpg
129KB, 900x1121px
>>37673950
>>welp at least we're all failed brothers and arms
>>NO FUCK YOU REEEE
>oppression wars ensues
>>
>>37674021
in* arms
>drunk block
>>
>>37673999
It's a total myth. Their bodies are tighter and firmer but the sex is usually pretty meh. The best sex I've ever had is with girls in their late 20s/early 30s. They're less prissy, more adventurous and they're not afraid to tell you what they like.
>>
>>37674040
b-b-b-but muh used up roastie chad leftovers memes
>>
>>37674017
But everyone knows it's the man that's ideally supposed to be experienced though baka.
>>
>>37674040
Lmao why would you give a shit about what a girl likes in bed, she only likes it because since Chad gave it to get like that. You think they're doing you a favor lmao
>>
>>37674040
>women don't look better young as questionably possible
Don't be gay now.
>>
>>37674055
It's almost as if internet memes don't accurately represent reality.
>>
>>37674061
Dude, I'd argue that women are a bigger aspect of how fun fucking is.
>>
>>37674100
And I'd argue but you probably don't know how to read.
>>37674089
Sarcasm is the least intelligent form of humor.
>>
Girl wasn't a virgin
It was after welcome week and me and another guy didn't get laid that week in our dormitory. He had an 8 inch cock I had a 7.5er, both had rough childhoods. I could have double teamed an Asian chick with my roommate but didn't want to remember losing my virginity that way so I declined. The other guy who didn't get laid lived across the hall and brought up his ex girlfriend to help him out. They had sex. They were in the common room talking and I mentioned that I was going to a party and "going out to get laid"...I came back empty handed and drunk and I made her laugh. She apparently told the guy across the hall that I was a "cutie and wanted my number". He set me up with her and we texted and the following weekend she came up and took my virginity. I remember we made out a lot and I struggled to get hard. Had sex for a couple hours because of it.
>>
>>37672572
>16
>yes
>actually was pretty good, she had a fat ass and i busted one of the hugest nuts of my entire fucking life on it after
>>
>>37674126
No, you are the idiot.
>>
>>37674014
greentext, pal?
>>
>>37672572
15 years old on my couch while watching 'the dictator'
I whas she was not although she didnt know
It went pretty well not to fast not to long and she whas shaking hard so pretty sure she came
Feelsgood
>>
>>37672572
i was 5 and he was 6
we rode on horses made of sticks
he wore black and i wore white
he would always win the fight
bang bang
>>
>>37672572
I think this thread proves that this board is officially more normies than robots.
>>
>>37674486
It was a regular board until a group came and made it their hugbox. It's just swinging back to where it should be.
>>
>>37674151
>>37674486
I've only had sex once and I'm 23. Far from a normie
>>
>>37674544
Fuck dude. How can you not get laid again?
>>
sometimes i wake up and i can't believe i'm not a kv anymore. i'm still lonely and probably always be like that, but thats some relief at least.

i'm 20 and a she 19, a moth ago, she was drunk af and asked me a lot, more than kisses she was smashing her mouth over mine and i was trying to reject her and don't take advantaje, also scared af so i wasn't even hard and barely the tip could go in, we were about 5min like that and non of us cum, so i still wonder if it counts. in the moment was a terrifing experience, but i glad i did it and now i won't die as a beta virgin, just as a lonely beta
>>
>>37674821
Gtfo normie. Everyone knows that sex makes most of your problems go away. At least one person found you attractive enough to open their legs for you. You don't belong here. Stop acting like you're one of us.
>>
>>37674764
Well, i failed calculus and my parents took me out of that uni. Then i transferred and went hermit mode at my new uni. Got depressed and I had a "medical withdrawal" from that uni. Ever since then I've just been working full time at my warehouse job while occasionally taking CC classes. I don't really see many females other than going out with my parents and "oh that young waitress smiled at you so cute xd". I'm going back to that uni in the fall so there's some hope...
>>
>>37673089
>paid for his plane ticket
>ends sex when he came
>Popeyes

What a legend
>>
I was 17, she was 15. Fucked on the couch, condor broke but I couldn't orgasm anyway so it didn't matter. I was a KV before I met her, she may or may not have been a virgin but she definitely had a lot of boyfriends. Went on to date her for a year and I was never really sure.

It blows my mind to think back on it, I actually got the PTP. It wasn't that great honestly, she was pretentious and annoying and was a hardcore masochist/daddy's girl who went on to allegedly bang the obese band instructor.
>>
>19 years old
>never had a relationship or kissed a girl sober
>was on my first-ever trip overseas
>fifth day of my first week in Istanbul
>was due to leave for Athens the next afternoon
>decide to go out with some Erasmus people staying at my hostel
>getting pretty drunk at at a bar in Beyoglu
>arm-wrestling a Nigerian guy and spit in his face to win
>walk over to the pisser
>attractive girl standing there
>"Do you speak English?" I demand in Burger
>she smiles and shakes her head
>go the bathroom
>walk back out and notice her sitting by herself and talking on the phone
>she looks over in my direction every so often as the Nigerian tries dancing on the table
>after a half hour she gets up and walks out
>look at my drink, look at the table, look at my new friends, and decide to run out after her
>chase her down Tel Sokak and tap her on the shoulder
>instead of slapping me across the face she invites me to get tea and says, in awful English, she'll take me back to my friends afterward
>drink tea, waiter translates a bit for us
>we go back to the bar but everyone from my hostel is gone
>girl's expression reads "Fuck it," and she pulls me into a cornerstore to buy a few bottles of beer
>go grab some mussels off the street
>start kissing
>eventually make it back to her cousin's apartment
>talking to each other using Google Translate
>she keeps saying she wants to go to bed but I don't get the point
>eventually realize what's up
>go to bed
>have sex

>wake up
>no toilet paper in the bathroom because Kurds
>don't know how to use a bidet yet so I use paper towel to wipe my ass and throw it out the window onto a terrace two or three floors below

>find out she had an arranged marriage
>dude apparently found out she was with a guy (me)

>never heard from her again

>tfw my virginity probably cost a girl her life
>>
>>37674957
It gave me a lot of peace of mind at the moment, i can say that for sure. but she didn't want me, i was literally the only one there. the instant i left her home and the following days i felt guilty like a peace of shit, and now i'm more afraid of girls than before.

i cound't even took of her bra btw, i was too scared and she had to direct my penis bc i was paralyzed, even she had to recognize that she was being way too patient with me, and i haven't spoken with her since then, she was a friend and now i'm afraid to see her
>>
>>37675151
Fuck off normie. You've done something that most of us will never get the chance to do, not for a lack of trying. Neck yourself.
>>
>>37672572
>How old were you?
yes, 25
>Overall, how did it go?
pretty awkward as expected. we fooled around for 4 ish months before doing the deed. cuddling with someone for the first time was exultant though.
>>
>>37675192
>most of us

Speak for yourself. Clearly there are plenty on non-virgies on R9K these days.
>>
It was weird, I lost my virginity at 15 to some loser. I couldn't feel anything. His penis was around 5 inches long and 5 inches around.

My current bf is an average 7 inches and "just right" like goldilocks :)
>>
>>37674462
good post anon

i love you
>>
19 or 20 idr. I stared at her chest drunkenly at a party. She tried to hook up w me but i ended up puking. Met up w her later in the week and got head for the first time. Then sex which lasted like 3 min. We fucked like 4 times in an hour and a half. Then a month later she says she found someone and that was it
>>
>How old were you?
Nope, she had slept with 1 guy previous
>Overall, how did it go?
Pretty average. You know, only lasting a minute. Hell, I was so scared of babby that I was wearing a condom and I still pulled out to cum. We showered together and went for round 2, was much better.
>>
>>37672572

I was 12 and she was 8. We were both very curious and touching each other felt good, didn't take long to figure out that if I put my meat which feels good in her hole that feels good for her it would make both of us felt great, and it sure as fuck did.

I guess I was just lucky but I've been a mini chad ever since.
>>
>>37672572
God this thread is beyond depressing. R9K is truly dead at this point.
>>
>>37672572
I was 17, drinking absinthe for the first time at a party hosted by a fat girl that had been orbiting me for a couple of months. Suddenly i see this cute THICC girl with huge titties and i went for it mang. Had not had sex yet but i had 6 months of practice at making out with chicks at parties so that part went pretty smoothly. Eventually me and the THICC girl hit it off, and after the party we walk to her place which was a nice 45 minutes of piss drunk walking. On the way over she brings up sex. I tell her i don't have a rubber so we just end up doing oral etc. The next day when i was at school she texts me and asks to meet at her place again. This time i came prepared and we fucked. Lasted for about and hours because i didn't know what the fuck i was doing and i was nervous as hell. Told her it was my first time after i came. She thought i was lying, saying i was "too handsome to lose the V at 17". Since then i've been with 6 women and i'm currently in my second relationship at the ripe age of 19. Felt good as fuck to lose my virginity and my confidence skyrocketed afterwards.
>>
>>37675716
Good roastpost
>>
>>37676026

STFU nigger, r9k started out as an older /b/. When this place started off, there were tons of male and female tripfaggots all over the place and this used to be a place to post green text stories about obese, retarded, cringe people, that's it. Just people posting funny and interesting stories until a small minority started bitching about their virginity to the point where Moot nuked it the first time.

All that happened was virgin robots spread to other threads and kept bitching until Moot brought back r9k. I don't have a problem with people being virgins but this was never what the main focus of this board was ever about.
>>
File: 1471380666300.jpg (21KB, 463x507px) Image search: [Google]
1471380666300.jpg
21KB, 463x507px
We were both 17, started dating in the beginning of senior year, both virgins. I'm white and she's Asian.

First time was 4 months in, we've been hooking up beforehand, oral a lot, etc. One night we just got horny enough I guess.

Fucked about 30 times, tried out a bunch of different stuff. If you have any more questions I'll do my best to answer.
>>
File: 1468097901340.gif (998KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1468097901340.gif
998KB, 500x281px
>>37672572
17, she fucked one other fat autist (I was also a fat autist) before me. It was fantastic, a week of fun alone with a shy skinny light brown freshman rocking massive boobs but unfortunately no ass to speak of. I flew across the country with all of the money I had at the time to visit her because we'd been planning to meet for a year and I knew deep down that once she started college our LDR was finished no matter how autistic she was, but spending that kind of money there was no way I was leaving without getting my dick wet. I didn't sleep on the plane at all so I met her at the airport dead tired, we took a shuttle back to her dorm and I immediately went to sleep in her bed, she woke me up a few hours later and we just kind of went at it for the first time with very few words exchanged, she only moaned obnoxiously loudly a lot.

The rest of the week was spent sleeping in her bed together 90% of the time, I think we left the room together like twice because I technically wasn't supposed to be there and wouldn't be allowed back in as a guest after a certain time of night since I was underage, didn't want to risk being stranded in the middle of the city at night. Every other hour or so I'd pop a massive teenage boner and start rubbing up against her to let her know. Lost count of the amount of times we went at it, took her anal "virginity" on one of the last nights and it was the best I've ever felt in my life. Also got a blowjob on the last day right before we left for the airport, she might have just been retarded but she left a tiny bit of cum on her face when we went out and it made me feel like a king, was crying to me when we had to say goodbye. LDR predictably fell apart a few months later, she went on to become a stereotypical dyed-hair SJW and I a pathetic NEET.

That was over 5 years ago and I'll never know these feelings again, it was all a fucking fluke. I wish I'd died happy that year instead.
>>
File: IMG_1156.jpg (70KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1156.jpg
70KB, 1000x800px
she had fucked her ex thrice before
idk, maybe fucked for 10ish minutes? missionary then she got on top, then back to missionsry until i came. i went to the bathroom and realized my condom had broke and i fucking freaked out. she didn't get preggers tho
>>
>>37673107
I thought I was the only one

( green seasoning that some what sounds like original)
>>
>>37675144
Don't worry anon,
Turkey is more european than most muslim countries. Shit move tho. Faggot
>>
I lost my virginity to a blonde girl on valentines day. (She had to put the condom on because I didn't know how) She said my dick was big so that made me quite happy. The sex itself was shit.

fucked every girl I knew after that.

Now dating a 3.14qt who I was her first. Life's good, anon.
>>
I was 18, she was 16, she was not a virgin, I used a condom so it sucked, despite the fact that she tried to do it raw lowkey (I still regret it)
10 minutes in I was pounding her from behind doggystyle and her dog ran up and licked my butthole with avengance. I was too scared that she would want to stop to do any more than batting him away, but he perservered until we finally took it upstairs for another 30 mins. Didn't cum so eh
>>
>>37672572
>age
I was 14.
>was the other person a virgin
Both were.
>overall how did it go
Pretty okay for a first time i think. Took a little doing to get past the initial awkwardness and angles needed but once it was all figured out everyone seemed to know their jobs.
>>
>>37676303
Hey, my first time was also with an Asian gal. She even let me put it in her butt.
>>
>be me
>12
>girl was also 12
>in the back of her sisters van in the parking lot of a supermarket at 5pm
>she decided that she was the only one who hadn't had sex yet at school
>originally she wanted to put the condom on me, but it wasn't easy and she tore the first one
>knew about lube but didn't have any at disposal
>it didn't exactly fit, although she was excited she wasn't lubricated
>constantly getting into awkward angles
>she tried moaning but it was clear that she was only mimicking what she herd in porn
>after awhile she stopped moving and just sat on it till it went soft
>she got off and moved to the of the corner of the van
>she claimed that it was great but I could tell that she was trying to follow the advice of soap operas
>10 minutes later her sister came back sorta weirdly excited
>sister dumped a hand full of something into her hand
>the drive home was weird as if my sexual partner was forcing excitement on herself
>she was meant to come back to my place ended up going home
>messaged her later about it
>apparently her sister was in on it but the plan was for her to come to my place and do it there
Weeks later
>we hadn't spoken since the experience until one night I get message
>"my friends tell me I'm a total slut for ACTUALLY doing it, you can't tell anybody what happened, you have to promise"
>agree
>tell her that she shouldn't feel ashamed or bad about
>she ignores me and says good night
>a month later she leaves town and I haven't spoken to her since
>>
>>37672572
We both were I think
I was 16 she was 15
The first time we fucked was when my childhood friend was over. My best sex was my first time. After a couple months of taking her my place to fuck she kept hinting that she was seeing other people so I broke up with her on a whim when I got high on day. You fuck the hardest when you think shes cheating on you but you know it won't last.
>>
>>37672572
i was 17, so was she
both virgins
pretty average the first time neither of us came but hey thats what happens when you're worrying about her fat sister walking in but we've been dating for over 2 years now (first time was 9 months into the relationship) and it just got better over time.
>>
>>37672572
She was a virgin too but a year older than me
Awkward fucked on a couch but was able to hold in cum for long enough
>>
>>37672572
Yes
Yes
She sat on my penis and we fucked for a few minutes and I pulled out and made her blow me to completion
>>
>all these guys that fucked used goods for their first time
What's event he point then?
>>
>>37677133
Not dying a virgin.
>>
>>37672572
>17
>Yes.
>Very slowly but was still over in a few minutes.

I'm still with her.
It still counts even if she's a tulpa, right
>>
File: 1494419467444.png (82KB, 293x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494419467444.png
82KB, 293x270px
I lied about having several partners before. That, and I was very confident and dominant. Most girls like that, it's honestly not a meme and it's even kind of boring sometimes. You don't wanna creep them out by being a shy pussy.

18 about to turn 19, circa 2008
no
i was super nervous and had an intense boner, we fucked for about 15 seconds and I could barely breathe, then I pulled out and secretly came and said I didn't feel right about the situation to cover up. But then we fucked later and it was cool.

Go slow, deep breaths will help anons. Grab the bitch firmly if she starts squirming and you think she's going to make you cum too fast. DEEP BREATHS YOU CAN DO IT.

If you're a nerd just be a confident nerd and you'll attract some eventually.
>>
>>37676873
>You fuck the hardest when you think shes cheating on you but you know it won't last.

You're just a cuck
>>
I was 16, my dad was in jail.

I fucked his chubby 30-something girlfriend. We were both drunk. She put my hand on her tit. It was consensual even though it was technically statutory rape. She wasn't a virgin, obviously.

Best fuck I've ever had.
>>
>How old were you?
15 and 17 and 17 (male friend)
>Overall, how did it go?
Just loose desu didn't feel much because I masturbated all the time and rekt the feeling in my dick.
>Friend worked at Pizza hut
>Used to hit on this girl there whose friend thought I was cute
>Me and him get drunk one night and spam them with some bullshit about how we should all meet up and drink the next weekend
>Next weekend rocks around and me and him are at a house party drinking and getting high
>I go way the fuck overboard and become belligerent and get removed from the party
>Friend tells me the girls want us to come around
>We taxi to friends car and drunk drive around
>Arrive at girls room which was a sleep out only to walk in and find these two awkward as fuck cute innocent looking girls with some rtds looking at us
>Be me awkward virgin jump on bed and say "huhhhhhh everyone should just come over here"
>Get told by friend to shut up
>He turns light off and everyone comes over to bed
>Go down on 15 yrold and she squirts on face
>Start to fugg next to buddy
>We swap over girls
>We swap back again he cums on one of their faces
>I pull condom off but still can't feel much because too much alcohol and weed
>Dawn comes and we leave
It was good to do it and get it out of the way desu
>>
>>37677341
Did she say if you were a better fuck than your dad?
>>
>>37672572
Does skype sex count as losing virginity if you're a girl?
>>
dear non-virgins, how do i cope with erotophobia
>>
>>37677416
Go have as much sex as possible. Its like immersion therapy.
>>
File: 1497332591832.jpg (251KB, 720x802px) Image search: [Google]
1497332591832.jpg
251KB, 720x802px
>18, met in college
>Both virgin
>Dated for 3 months before we decided to have sex for real
>I was too tight during the first time and it hurt me
>He was very patient and caring
>We called it a night
>Tried it again the next day >Finally his dick can fit in
>Was painful when my hymen broke but it fades away
>He kept asking if its ok to move and if I feel good enough to continue
>He nutted with condom
>I felt good eventually but no orgasm

Overall it was memorable and we loved it. It wasn't only about physical pleasure, but mainly the feeling of connecting with the person you love.
>>
>>37677520
liar, female virgins don't exist
>>
>>37673440
Isn't /r9k/ subculture?
>>
>>37672572
Told this before but I was 19, her 17. Was planning on just a night of getting drunk with my neighbor but he had a girl over and she brought a friend (cute nerdy black girl with a great ass and big perky tits). The friend was very obviously flirting with me, even my autistic mind could recognize it. She sat unnecessarily close to me and looked for any opportunity to grab me. We ended up alone together and we went to my bedroom. We made out for a little bit (my first kiss too) then I started feeling her breasts. I took her shirt off. I tried to take her bra off but it was a front clasp and my aspie brain couldn't figure it out (also worthwhile to note I was pretty drunk and high) so she took it off. Sucked on her tittle for awhile then took her pants off and ate her pussy for like 20 minutes. I was having trouble keeping it up (both nerves and whiskey dick) so I alternated between fucking her and fingerings her/sucking her titties. Couldn't cum so I faked it but the next morning she sucked me off and it was the most intense feeling I've ever felt. Pretty awkward and she didn't ever make any noise or really participate but she was a sweet, funny girl. 7/10
>>
He was 16, I was 15. We were both virgins and loved each other. It went fine, but I don't remember if either of us came
>>
File: 1460831546882.png (93KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1460831546882.png
93KB, 500x422px
FUCKING NORRMIES GET OTUG OF THIS FUCKIGN BOARDD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE ALK OF YOU DIEDIEDIEDIEIDEIDIEDIEDIEEIDEIDEIDE
>>
17, she was 18
yeah she was a virgin too
we didn't know what the fuck we should do and we had little time to get it on so i just awkwardly tried to stick it and hump till i came, my dick is kinda bended upwards so it was really uncomfortable since we didn't have a bed and she sure wasn't helping
also pretty funny when i took down my pants earlier i had a huge cumshot in my underwear and she kinda freaked out
overall it was pretty funny, we kept making jokes throughout and just had a good time in general, at no time did i felt shame, she was a good sport about it
then like two days after i texted a girl who i knew was into me and asked her to fuck, she said yes
those are the only two times i've gotten laid
>>
>>37679214
see you in 2 years :)
>>
A prostitute. I recommend it for any virgins over 25 to kickstart your sex life.
>>
>>37679264
W-what? I'm 20 now
Did I make it sound like I'm 16?
>>
>>37672572
Nope
Actually took me a couple hours to manage to cum. On the plus side the orgasm was intense to the point where I almost passed out.

She's an escort now and I still hit it occasionally. Good thing she wants my dick because otherwise I'd just never have sex.
>>
>>37674071
This, why would you ever care about what she enjoys?
>>
Yes
Started with normal foreplay. Making out etc. Had to ask her if she wanted to go further. She was pretty enthusiastic about it. She blew me for a while. Then I tried oral on her. Then did it missionary. I was pretty slow starting out. We did it consistently afterwards.
>>
>>37672572
Yes
Good I suppose
>>
>>37672572

Yes
Got a FWB for six months who was down to give me BJs, rim me, and talk about freaky fetishes. Slightly chubby and short. Also a furry.
>>
Nope

Barely knew her, honestly. I was buddies with my drug dealer, and his sister had a crush on me. I went for it. Did not orgasm.
>>
>>37672572
>How old were you?
Late 16, early 17. She was 18 or 19.
Yes
>Overall, how did it go?
Don't remember. It started as an LDR because her best friend who I went to school with introduced us. She eventually moved down and lived with me. Don't remember the first time we had sex but we had sex daily for like... 2 years. There are only a couple of times I remember.
>>
>>37672572
>How old were you?
no
>Overall, how did it go?
really well actually. i didnt cum because death grip sydrome. ended up fucking for hours. she thought i was some sex god. ended up being fwb for a few months until she got a bf
>>
Both 18
Yes
Well, she bled a lot but thats to be expected. I've turned her into a sex craving slut and we've been together for 3 years now
>>
How old were you? 16
Was the other person a virgin too? No.
Overall, how did it go? It was awkward, I didn't really know how to fuck properly. It also took me about 5-6 months to fuck her since my dick had trouble getting up from performance anxiety. I was terrified lol
>>
>>37679649
>How old were you?
no
>Overall, how did it go?
It was passable
afterwards i punched him and cried
no blood
>>
>>37675091
Sounds like some Connecticut shit
>>
>>37672572
18, at my ex's house, We fucked. Not extravagant

It was eh since it was my first time, later it was better. I couldn't get in at first, tight as hell.
>>
>I was 19
Met her on fucking GMOD. We talked for awhile then she wanted to fuck so I said just buy a plane ticket down and Ill grab a hotel
>She did.
We fucked at least 9 times a day
>>
File: 1490735105314.jpg (30KB, 403x432px) Image search: [Google]
1490735105314.jpg
30KB, 403x432px
>>37672572
17. We were both virgins. When we first had sex it was really bad, because I was anxious. I began sweating profusely and regurgitating in my mouth. We had to stop the first attempt because I was about to shit myself. I don't know what happened, my body just went full spaghetti and tried to kill itself then. We successfully but I had to learn the difference between a vagina and urethra, I didn't know where to stick it in at first. Shit was embarrassing.
>>
>>37672572
I was 16. She was 20
She wasn't a virgin
the first time was really fast. Then it was great
>>
>>37672572
I was 19 I think, Maybe 20. It was my birthday.

She was a virgin too. It was my GF at the time, we had been dating about two months.

Honestly, I did not do well. I was nervous so I had a hard time getting very hard so I ended up having a hard time using the condom. Also, she was a small asian so I had a hard time getting in once I did get hard. I got it in a couple time but didn't really do the real thing.

Didn't have sex again until I was 22, when I was taught by a girl who was very experienced. She ended up being a real bitch and cheated on me, and looking back she wasn't that good herself.

Got a gf now (am 26) who had only had sex with one other long term boyfriend besides me. Sex is amazing with her. I think I'm gonna marry this girl desu, been together for 3 years now and every time we have sex it's like the first time.
>>
>>37682772
Also, I want to say that it seems like once you start having it semi regularly, it's a lot easier to have sex with different partners. I was essentially a virgin until I was 22 (I don't really count the first time as real sex) but ever since then I haven't really gone more than 2 months without sex since. I think that it's a lot easier to just get the conversation rolling about sex since it's not such a big deal anymore.
>>
I was a khv at 18 and went to a club with my mates after finishing exams. I wasnt really feeling it but then I ran into my dealer in the toilets and he sold me some pills, which i took immediately like a tard. Eveything sort of sped up exponentially for the next hour or so with me getting more and more happy and chilled, and then I saw this girl i'd been crushing on for like 2 years in the club with us. I go on over and start dancing with her, after about 20 minutes I realise it isnt actually her and think "I dont know her so there wont be any repurcussions of rejection" and go in for the kiss. She actually kisses back and we make out for ages. After an indeterminate amount of time (I was starting to get time-skips) she gives me this look and leads me to the female bathroom, and we bang in one of the stalls. Was pretty akward desu, I was on drugs so I was just thrusting like an absolute madman but she seemed to be into it, plus the fact that I literally said "what the fuck?" out loud when I put it in becuase I wasnt expecting it to be as warm. Never saw her again after that, now over a year later, have had no female interaction since.
>>
lost it to a fembot that i met on here. then she broke my heart and now shes with some fat guy.
>>
>>37672572
no
she rode me for the first time, the missionary and doggy for the second. it went fine, kissing was the more embarrassing moment because I actually tried to stick my tongue down her throat... it's worked out fine now
>>
>>37672572
>How old were you?
I was 17, she was 16
yes
>Overall, how did it go?
it was a long time coming. left her house with blue balls many nights. finally had enough alone time to get the job done. felt goodman
>>
I was 13 she was 11
Basically i tricked her and told her it was a game.
I fucking came instantly in her pussy thank god she was dumb.
She was my cousin btw
>>
>>37672948
>being a foreigner
oh thats cheating bruv. not fair
>>
no. she was the mother of my best friend.
it was a surprise, little foreplay and I lasted about 30 seconds. never did it again with her.
>>
>>37672572
>be 14
>walking gf home
>she pulls out condom
>tells me she wants to Fucc
>sneak into shed
>fuck
>cum in her mouth
>>
>>37672572
>me 19, him 25
>he flew from the us to nz
>both virgins
>almost 2 years in ldr now, he came over a year in.
>met on r9k
>woooooo, first time back in like a year
>>
File: 1495448058739.jpg (172KB, 861x889px) Image search: [Google]
1495448058739.jpg
172KB, 861x889px
>how old were you?
I was 20 and she was 19
>was the other person a virgin too?
she had sex once before, but that wasn't her choice.
>overall,how did it go?
Well I had to fly out there, rent a car, and a airbnb to stay in so it was a lot of money. But when we finally met it was something else. like it was worth every penny i spent. as soon as we got to the room we basically went at it.
She teased me for so long because I didn't have a condom at the time. But when i finally got one I couldn't feel anything so she said I didn't need to wear one.

as for fucking for my first time it was pretty good, But I do think I liked the foreplay more, having that pent up urge feels so good. also i couldn't cum the first time because I felt jetlagged but the night after was great.

I used to be a fag and thought sex is the only thing that matter but once you have it, its honestly not that big of a deal. My hand is just as good.
>>
I'm seeing a lot of 15-17s here, and it's making me nervous as fuck. I'm already 18 and am khv.
>>
Every non-virgin should be get out of my board desu
>>
>19 (I lost it last week actually)
>No, he's a man whore
>It was amazing. At first a bit awkward because we were drunk but then it was really good. 10/10 would do it again
>>
>>37672572
FUCKING NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT GET OUT GET OUT

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NON-VIRGINS DO NOT BELONG TO R9K
>>
15-15
she cried
>>
>>37683065
>>37683087
The board demographic has changed. Deal with it.
>>
>>37683087
>>37683065

Guys ffs I'm a virgin too but just acknowledge that you can be a robot if you had sex once or twice. They're a minority anyway. If that rustles your jimmies then gtfo to wizchan
>>
i was sixteen, he was sixteen. we were friends since middle school & admittedly both thought the other was pretty cute. we didnt decide to actually have sex until we experienced a mutual sexual tension during an acid trip. We decided we should do it, since we both wanted to.

>invite him over
>we started kissing, he pulled out a few condoms
>get into the bed he kisses from my neck down
>undresses me, goes down on me
>the head is really good
>i return the favor
>his cock was bigger than any i had come into contact with until this point
>lmao wow ok
>time for sex
>canttakeit.jpg
>end up slowly getting more into it
>he finished pretty quickly but still managed to make it wonderful

We had sex a couple more times that day then he walked me to work.
>>
>>37673107
Is this abnormal? I thought once a day was normal, twice was a little much but that 5 or 6 times wasnt completely unachievable if you're having a lazy day...
>>
>>37673089
>/rant

Go back to plebbit you roastie.
>>
>>37683050
What? How? Unless.by choice.
>>
>>37672572
No
Eh. We did it a few more times and I came in her eventually, that was nice
>>
>>37672572
>Non-Virgins of r9k, if you're going to be on this board at least make yourselves useful. Tell us how you lost your virginity.

Slightly manipulated her into breaking up her broken relationship and then into dating with me.

>How old were you?

No.

>Overall, how did it go?

Sex is far too overrated. It was okay-ish.
>>
Met her at a nightclub. All night long. I was 25
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.