[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like most people here aren't even robots anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1491631033512.jpg (33KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
1491631033512.jpg
33KB, 278x278px
I feel like most people here aren't even robots anymore :(

don't know what to do, where else to go

whole world is filled with the normie type people, I wish there was just one place for people like me
>>
>>37671189
Ive been here for about 5 years anon, spent birthdays, christmas, and thanksgiving here and watched the community become autistic /soc/ And it sucks. I dont really have any irl friends So im not sure what im gonna do besides hopeing after the summer some normies will leave this place and never come back
>>
>>37671189
I just wish I could die and not have to do or feel anything
>>
>>37671224
this in an utmost original way.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 609x670px)
image.jpg
99KB, 609x670px
>>37671189
I'm a robot, awkward af, live at home with Mom, college dropout, vidya, anime, obscure interests. It's true that there are more normies, like "hey guys going on a date, advice?" or "I'm a girl, AMA" threads and shit, but they'll get bored and leave us alone eventually.

Ever go to wizchan? It's slow af, otherwise I'd go there more.
>>
>>37671284
dont go there man, It makes you like nothing. theyre the most self hating nihilist out there
im probably gonna end up there
>>
>>37671189
define a robot

this is not an original comment
>>
>>37671344
Everyone has their own definition of "robot" but in the end basically a robot is a loser who has either been rejected by society or choses not to participate in it
>>
>>37671189
>tfw everyone here is a /v/ kid
>discord threads prove it
Seriously just go to 8ch /r9k/ or wizardchan
>>
guys like you are making r9k the male version of tumblr
>>
>>37671344
>define a robot
sure, I am OP btw

While it may be true that there is no concrete definition, I feel there are ideas which are commonly agreed upon by those who I consider to be robots

My definition is very simple, a KHV male with few friends.

>>37671469
I don't have a problem with tumblr nor do I really care about your opinion

if you think an /r9k/ for robots would be a male version of tumblr then so be it

I'm not saying /r9k/ should be 50% woman hate, I don't even care about those threads. I just wish the types who came here with wife's and gfs - or even worse, women - would just leave
>>
robots don't attempt suicide for the same reason that starving Africans don't attempt suicide

our quality of life is too low to consider it

Anyone who has attempted suicide is a normal
>>
File: 1493247628827.png (157KB, 474x309px) Image search: [Google]
1493247628827.png
157KB, 474x309px
>>37672089

uh.... what this comment is original and very forthcoming
>>
>>37671189
I hardly visit anymore. This was the only place I went for social contact and now it's just infested with normies and retards who think they're "fembots".
>>
>>37671344
/r9k/ was meant to be a brotherhood of social autists, a place for the filth of society to embrace their degeneracy, come together and discuss shit and have fun

nowadays it's full of angsty teenagers crying about their oneitis, attentionwhore femanons and normalfags, this board needs to be purged
>>
>>37672234
femanon threads and those fucking hug your family threads trigger me so hard

what are you gonna do I guess

Not like there's anything we can do. We don't control r9k
>>
snth-st-
>>
>>37671469
Fuck off man. /r9k/ WAS male tumblr, people would complain about it all the time. This board was full of whiny, hateful faggots blogging about the worst things that happened to them. That culture produced a lot of good OC, while you can't do anything other than make Pepe edits and respond to obvious bait.
>>
Wizchan is your best bet, but it's no fun allowed.
>>
good riddance to bad rubbish, stop acting like you own the board, loser
>>
>>37671189
>whole world is filled with the normie type people, I wish there was just one place for people like me
Iktf. /r9k/ is full or normalfags and kids anymore. I don't know why they had to come here instead of /b/ seeing as they essentially made it /b/ 2.0.
>>
>>37671189
Wizchan, though that place has an entirely different set of problems. I just want /r9k/ back, but we lost.
>>
File: 1381082547568.png (610KB, 588x766px) Image search: [Google]
1381082547568.png
610KB, 588x766px
>>37671189
Getting sad because you don't have a place to fit in is one of the most normie things you can do, baka.

You may not see it now, but you are just like them.
>>
r9k has no topic or moderation so why wouldn't it be normie central

to create a place for us would require rules and moderation, which is also less fun
>>
You can always go to infinity chan :)

You hardly come across normies there because they can't handle the cp, gore, etc.

If you are a normie, good luck on that site. I just saw a webm of a guy using a lighter on his dogs penis, and fucking his dog in the ass ;)
>>
>>37673828
>r9k has no topic or moderation so why wouldn't it be normie central
>to create a place for us would require rules and moderation, which is also less fun

the place already existed anon, what do you think /r9k/ was like before? and it didn't require any further moderation than it did now.

The problem isn't moderation, it's a changing Internet. The Internet has grown and Internet culture has changed a lot even just in the last 4 years, virtually indistinguishable from the Internet when /r9k/ was created even further back.

Domain consolidation has resulted in a type of Internet culture where small sites cannot exist - they are either successful or they are not. A niche Internet culture cannot exist anymore
>>
>>37671189
Agreed. Even the original intent of the board (OC) is dead, since those ball busting and vagina envy faggots spam the same shitty threads all day.
>>
Once summer is gone the robots will take their rightful place on the throne.
>>
>>37671189
Because they're not, we're plagued with "femanon" and "fembot" threads because the mods don't do their jobs.
>>
>>37671467
>8ch /r9k/
Completely fucking dead after the original owner sperged out and deleted everything for no reason and then the site had major issues for days shortly after just to make sure it wouldn't ever have a resurgence.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.