[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl is interested in me >tell her that I really like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 1428496362817.jpg (99KB, 459x690px) Image search: [Google]
1428496362817.jpg
99KB, 459x690px
>girl is interested in me
>tell her that I really like her, I want to date her, I can see us being together for the rest of my life
>she loses interest, breaks up with me
>I start to lose interest too, start being dismissive of her, low key insult her, tease her, never message her first, routinely tell her to fuck off and never message me again
>she becomes interested again, more than she was before, tells me she loves me every day and is begging me to take her back

What the actual fuck? Are women actually capable of feeling affection or love, or do they just get off to feeling shit and wanting what they can't have?
>>
File: nogrill.jpg (316KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nogrill.jpg
316KB, 1280x720px
>>37670895
>are women capable of feeling affection or love
only as a passing interest like a child in a hobby, not in any real, long lasting way
>>
>>37670895
you were beta
then you went alpha

it's like a girl you like getting fat. You loose interest. Then she gets fit. You get it back again.
>>
File: bullied by traps.png (174KB, 973x757px) Image search: [Google]
bullied by traps.png
174KB, 973x757px
>>37670895
since you posted an anime picture, you're probably a cute skinny short twink with a delicious body.
Forget girls and post your tummy and chest my baby
>>
File: 1435956492217.png (108KB, 295x319px) Image search: [Google]
1435956492217.png
108KB, 295x319px
>>37670945
Why the fuck is being affectionate beta?
Why the fuck is being a jerk alpha?

Why do women like one and dislike the other?
>>37670947
Yeah, no. Fuck off back to your containment board.
>>
File: reaction to a trap.png (549KB, 640x775px) Image search: [Google]
reaction to a trap.png
549KB, 640x775px
>>37671003
>implying I don't come to /r9k/ to talk to qt3.14's like yourself
come on don't be shy dearie.
You're alot cuter than you think you are.
I'm not even gay
>>
>>37671003
>barely meet someone
>"I want to marry you"
>ew

Then when you went jerk it showed you weren't emotionally dependent on her anymore. Shows you got stronger
>>
>>37671174
>barely meet someone
We'd known each other for six months.
>>
>>37671238
>six months
>wanting to get married
what're you stupid?
>>
I fell in love with a turkish girl talked to her for years, she "dear johned " me.. aka she loves me but not like that... gets bf... still feeling her vibes try be cool and low key smash. After 2 years of her bf and bs i lost interest.... she breaks up with boy and now wants to be my girl ,she made in love but im not into her anymore... i smashed.. it was bad... long story short she only wants me when she cant... girls are designed to be desired and wanted,once they have it from you they move on to the next.
>>
File: trap gets impregnated.jpg (316KB, 1012x879px) Image search: [Google]
trap gets impregnated.jpg
316KB, 1012x879px
>>37671003
hey reply to me cute twink boy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.