[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a chubster to fug? They're just as hard to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bdub.jpg (62KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
bdub.jpg
62KB, 498x750px
How do I find a chubster to fug? They're just as hard to get as Stacy. I'm 6ft, low fat, and some decent muscle tone, and have clear skin. I thought this would be easy. Anyone have stories?
>>
can you bump on this board?
>>
haha maybe if you had any social life at all and talked to people it wouldn't seem so hard
>>
>>37671384
Think I'd be caught dead with one in public? I'm way in the fat girl closet. I'm talking about online
>>
>>37670718
reddit.com/r/ssbbw

That will tide you over

Don't go to feabie or fantasyfeeder seeking relationships by the way, they're all literally Stacy because they're fetish websites and they know you're desperate if you're on there. Find a fat girl somewhere and just go from there
>>
Nerdy shorty Black guy here, 114lbs.

Currently dating a rich white chick who is 225 lbs.

I'm only making $45,000 and about to start law school, at which point my income hits zero. No idea why she's dating me. She says she likes that I plan and stuff and that because I'm educated, she suspects her parents would be fine with me, lack of a wealthy background notwithstanding.
>>
File: flandersHitler.jpg (113KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
flandersHitler.jpg
113KB, 500x376px
>>37672514
>nigger dating white chick
>>
Fuck off.

If you don't want to be seen with us in public, then you don't need to see us in private.
>>
>>37672793

Please be in

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

original post
>>
>>37672514
>I'm only making $45,000
Blackbot here. I barely make $31,000
Fuck off
>>
>>37672551
Can't say I had any expectations in terms of response quality, or lack thereof. We are aware that Black male, White female (esp. bigger white female) comes with stereotypes. But we also don't give a shit. Nothing like walking through crowded, lively Manhattan streets hand in hand, purposely brushing my forearm arm against hers, between kisses.
>>
>>37672998
both of those are too much for a robot to make
>>
>>37672998
Good point, anon.

I was just thinking it's meager relative to her.
>>
>>37672793
how big are you?

orgnal post
>>
>>37670718
> day 26 of no fap
> would fuck that belly as hard as i could
send help
>>
>>37670718
>Anyone have stories
Tinder, POF, OKC.

Good fucking god you must be hideous or an actual fucking retard to fuck this up. Maybe both.

Actually no, being ugly shouldnt count, because Im fat as fuck and pretty ugly but Ive smashed the fatties.

I cant get enough of them.

But for fucks sake OP, its not hard. When you match with them, TALK TO THEM LIKE YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH THEM, dont jump into some hurr wanna fugg durrr peepee in poopoohole plox

Fuck me. Youre really saying the most desperate, shunned demographic is hard to obtain?

Maybe you actually havent tried at all.

inb4 but i have tried! Post your match counts and your convos so we can see why youre choking.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.