[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk about yourself honestly on a message board >everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>talk about yourself honestly on a message board
>everyone thinks you're a lying troll
>tfw your life is incomprehensible to normies
>>
>being so autistic you believe a niche message board is full of hive mind normies
>>
One thing I hate about this site is that no one is willing to accept that their narrative may not be all encompassing.

There are normies on this board that really don't understand how bad some anons social anxiety are, or how deprived of contact they are because "everyone has at least one friend". It's the just world fallacy at it's finest.

On the other end of the spectrum, there are robots on this site so fixated on the chad/beta paradigm that any female user (or male user discussing their personal life) is dismissed because it justified their personal failure. I've seen a woman on this site bitch about being in love with a balding IT guy she met at a convention be described as "chad" because God forbid there be a woman with low or reasonable standards ever anywhere.

>>37670643
/r9k/ is one of the more popular boards on a popular website that's been in the public eye for roughly a decade.
>>
>>37670643

I posted at the same board for a decade.

The entire time they thought I was an elaborate troll account. They thought the things I said had to be made up.

I'm not talking about some fucking strawman, I'm talking about actual interactions I had.
>>
>>37670746
>"everyone has at least one friend"
>>
>>37670746
>/r9k/ is one of the more popular boards on a popular website that's been in the public eye for roughly a decade

Irrelevant as it wasn't mentioned in the OP. And besides, the arrogance of believing your posts in one thread are being read and commented on by a collective who are all in agreement is just ridiculous.
>>
>>37670777
Heavenly trips made me sad.

>>37670924
>wasn't mentioned
Why does that matter? OP said he posts feels, they are denied, and he attributes this denial to a "normie" perspective - which us fair, depending on the nature of said feels.
>but he said everybo-
Hyperbole. He means a large number of skeptical responses to his real problems. That's understandably irritating.

>arrogance
Wouldn't arrogance be presuming everyone wants to read his posts? Isn't the strawmanned situation you're describing (a collective? Really?) more fitting of paranoia?

This website is popular. /r9k/ is popular. There are "normies" on this site. Said normies may post and be unhelpful when dealing with OP's problems. This isn't some "arrogant" delusion of a collective, it's just something that happens when a forum gains more users.
>>
>>37670924
>>37671222

For the record, I'm not talking about any imageboard and I'm not talking about feels.

I was a member of a reasonably sized message board and I would frequently post about things in my life. And the responses to the threads would invariably be 90% skepticism and accusation of trolling. My threads would often get hundreds of responses. And often there would be threads about me, and the responses in those threads would be skepticism.

People just could not accept that my life is real.
>>
>>37671351
I'm sorry anon, that sounds incredibly shitty.
>>
>>37671680

It's actually not. I'm reading through the old threads right now and laughing my ass off.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.