[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gfs birthday was yesterday >some BBC i met on craigslist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>gfs birthday was yesterday
>some BBC i met on craigslist is coming over to surprise my gf
>her ex was black and had a bigger dick than me(only by a few inches)
>just texted me that he will be over in about an hour
what do??

How can i maximize the surprise she gets??
>>
make him wear your clothes and have him pretend to be you and see if she notices.
>>
>>37670494
Why are you such a fag that you let other men have sex with your girlfriend?
>>
>>37670494

>only be a few inches
>average penis size is 5.5"

>only a few inches
>>
Does she actually want this, or have you decided to spring some random black cock on her thinking she'll really want to go along with it?
>>
>>37670494
STOP JUST STOP aaaaaa
>>
>>37670494
messages with the black dude or it didn't happen.
>>
Kill them both and then yourself.

Nevermind, I take it back. A worthless cuckold faggot an heroing will suprise no one.
>>
>>37670494
That is an intriguing tattoo.
>>
>>37670650
im not a cuck, I dont really get off on it or anyting, i just love her want her to be sexually satisfied
>>37670690
Her ex was black and I assume she will be into it
>>
>9 easy (yous) for a completely disgusting post that peaks these betas insecurities

Its almost like everyone on this website is under 20 its just so tiresome
>>
>>37670494
OP why do you feel the need to lie on a mongolian cheese farming forum?

is your life honestly so devoid of joy and purpose that you feel the compulsion to post yet another blacked thread to see the same exact responses that you get every time?
>>
>>37670829
>Her ex was black and I assume she will be into it

I know you're trolling for the keks, but on the off chance you're serious, you're a complete moron.
>>
>>37670829
>im not a cuck, im just letting this black guy fuck my gf
>>
>>37670836
>Its almost like everyone on this website is under 20
You nailed it! good job.
>>
Setup a hidden cam and show us the big reveal desu, I'm interested.
>>
File: 1496369854080.png (182KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1496369854080.png
182KB, 400x550px
>>37670494
>(only by a few inches)
>>
>>37670494
this is funny.
I can only laugh at this.

You normalfags aren't one of us so your suffering is hilarious
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.