[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just took a job that will move me five hours from my home near

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: hgh.jpg (32KB, 242x320px) Image search: [Google]
hgh.jpg
32KB, 242x320px
I just took a job that will move me five hours from my home near my state's largest metro to a town of 3K people 90 minutes from the nearest city.

I'm a little freaked out but the opportunity is so good and they want me so badly that I couldn't resist. It's also one of the most beautiful places you can find for 500 miles in any direction.

I guess I just want to talk about the anxiety of leaving pseudo-NEETdom. It's scary but exciting. I'll have a real job with benefits and lots of responsibility. I'll have my own apartment and bills and shit. I'll have no one to calm me down when I throw an autistic fit after yet another disappointment.
>>
I'm a failed normie and have not been on my own for about seven years. My whole life fell apart in the period of three months and Imoved back in with my parents. I've had zero experience meeting people outside of work in that time.
>>
I don't really know how to meet people in any genuine way. I do it every day at work but that isn't the real me, it's the version of me I built to become good at my job. At work I'm chipper and optimistic and confident. i speak slowly and clearly and rarely stutter. Outside of work I barely speak and mostly keep to myself, and often wonder why I'm even alive anymore.
>>
People dont' really seek me out so I gave up on trying to be included socially. Even the girl I slept wiht a few times is moving on, chanigng locations and doesn't seem interested anymore, and I really thought I could have her wrapped around my finger. I feel foolish about that, but mostly I feel badly about thinking that way.
>>
I'm honestly looking forward to what is coming up, even though I know it will be hard, and that makes me feel suspiciously about it. Something has to go wrong here because things simply don't go right for me. When I first left school everythign seemed possible and I had doen some awfully impressive things that some people will spend decades trying to accomplish professionally and all that meant nothing with relatively few moves.
>>
Anyone reading? I guess this is helpful to me anyway.

I suppose that taking this job means finally leaving behind all the things that I thought my life would be adn thats an odd feeling. All those plans that didn't work out and the good friends I havne't spoken to in years are effectively gone. While this is a pay bump and would be considered career development, I'm not really moving toward anything. I'm just slightly less aimless.
>>
maybe a bump would help me
>>
>>37670595
i'm still talking to this girl on snapchat and she's just one town over but she basically disappeared. She's already got all these things going on and friends and shit. When we first started fucking I got the feeling she wanted to go the gf route but I'm too scared of that shit by now to be interested.
>>
>>37671895
BUt i still think that I was more mature with her than I'd been with any previous girl, even though she drank almost every night and was kind of pudgy. I don't really know why everythign seems to move away from me all the time.
>>
>>37671932
and now I'm moving as far away from the last seven years of my life as I can without leaving the state, and to a town that really is the middle of nowhere. I've spent a good chunk of my life tyring to find a way to move toward a thing but this, while it is arguably progress in a substantial way, si still moving away from intimacy of any sort somehow.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.