[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're the family autist What's your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 882.png (384KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
882.png
384KB, 600x783px
>tfw you're the family autist

What's your family like, anons?
>>
>>37670163
Don't have much of a family. Only child, single mother, yadda yadda. Not sure I have been equipped with the tools to form decent human relationships. Only things I have are books and the internet. I would be happy to live my life secluded from "civilised" society, wasting away as I watch the world tear itself to shreds.
>>
File: HelperCig.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
HelperCig.png
44KB, 657x527px
Crazy runs strong in my family, myself included. It is one of the reasons I refuse to have children. Odds are very high any child of mine would inherit the family brain gremlins.
>>
>>37670163
My family are pretty much robots. Both of my parents are friendless. This is because both moved around as kids (immigrate from Vietnam, relocated all around the country from west to east then back). They had a few friends in school and college, but they have cut ties with all of them for now.

As a whole my family is inward facing, with very good relations to each other but little to outsiders. I'm pretty much the opposite (I have a lot more friends than anyone in my family ever had, and a gf) even though I still have their hardworking and introverted nature. However, I struggle to relate with my family and have basicalky nonexistent relationships with them, which often leads to me being ostracized, which juts encourages more distance on my part. Sort of the black sheep.
>>
>>37670163
Normies the lot of them
I'm the black sheep.
>>
>Be me
>Entire family is super outgoing
>Naturally charming
>Every single person makes friends quickly
>All of the men in my family have the special touch with the ladies
>I used to have it too when I was a kid before my social disorders destroyed my life
>Every year have a big family camping trip
>They think I'm weird for not getting drunk, meeting a local girl and fucking the shit out of her in my tent
>>
File: 1178 - NZBUjj8.jpg (48KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1178 - NZBUjj8.jpg
48KB, 409x409px
>>37670163
>be me
>single mother growing up until I literally walked out of her house at age 13,
>she kept me on several meds at the time
>live with dad, quit meds, socially improve
>still family autist, stay in room attached to main house, they dont invite me to family parties anymore
>pretty miserable, know if I talk to family about my suicidal thoughts/plans then theyll take away my guns (i like studying and shooting at the range. no beta uprising, it just helps with stress)
>>
>>37670163
Older brother. Have two younger siblings. I'm the "successful" one, because I'm the only one currently in college. both of them are stay-at-home shut-ins. one has a cs;go obsession, the other shows autistic levels of interest in soccer (he once watched the kazakh league on youtube, just because it was off-season in our home country and he didn't want to do other things with his time). I can't help but blame myself. I am the person they should've learned from, the person that could give them tips about growing up, and meeting with the challenges that arise because of it. someone they could look up to. Instead, I'm about to finish college to work in a field i loathe in an attempt to secure a job, without having so much as held hands with a girl, spending my Fridays in my room alone, drinking while browsing the internet. i can't help but feel sorry for my parents. i think they thought that having 3 sons would surely yield one that was adept enough to live among the general populace and bear them grandchildren. the older i get, the more i doubt it will happen.
>>
I unironically want to buy that hat, any good place to get it from?
>>
My mom comes from a long line of robots. Her manlet dad (thanks for the genes, man) would have never managed to find a wife if they didn't have arranged marriages back then, grandma actually hated him all her life. Also, both her brothers are still single in their late 50s. Quite a few robots in the other side of the family too, a few of my cousins managed to get married but none of them happily. Brother is a robot too. So yeah, at least I'm not the black sheep.
>>
I'm a family autist, my parents are 60+ and i'm almost through high school; but because i'm an autist amongst other things I'm placed in classes with dickheads, severe autists, and down syndrome kids. I try to not identify with them but they're always like "Hurr durr hey Anon *autistic screeching*." I am viewed as both an advisor and a history buff, so Stacys come talk to me about their history homework or general life advice. My only clear autism in public is me singing quietly, staring at people, or generally just not knowing when to shut my trap. I know of my condition and try to conceal it by shutting my trap for hours at a time and sticking with the crowds of normalfags.
>>
>>37670748
Liar, I know you definitely want to buy it ironically
>>
>>37671934

I honestly believe people would treat me better if I wore the hat. Not even joking
>>
File: 1495372261345.png (135KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1495372261345.png
135KB, 800x850px
>>37670567
This
>be me
>be 4 years old
>have friends
>dominate kindergarden
>ultrachad altough I don't give a fuck about girls
>when I leave I say goodby to everyone, some other dad makes the joke "Elvis is leaving the building"
>fast forward to present
>lonely kissless virgin (I do get hugs but that's because you get those around cosplay conventions for free)
>dunno how to make friends or even keep a conversation going
>mother is visibly dissapointed I don't have a gf yet
>dad thinks I might be gay
>sister thinks I'm mentally ill
Just fuck my shit up already, I want it to end.
>>
Dad
>70 years old
>lower class at birth, now middle class
>has manic depression and self esteem problems
>jokes about his small dick to the point of it being sad
>still a chad who had 3 gfs before he met my mom, lost virginity at 16
>has a grey moustache
>made lots of money as a tugboat captain
>spent all his shit on mercedeses
>had a mental breakdown 20yrs ago, almost killed my mom and me
>now on lithium carbonate and other shit so he's stable
>didn't care about me
>had me at 50, didnt want kids and told me that my mom pressured him into having another kid(had a kid in 1974 with another woman he was married to)

mom
>62
>upper-middle class
>came from a Dutch-German noble family
>Catholic
>had a job in the govt and a nurse
>motherly
>always worked hard
>had 2 crazy guys, 1 who tried to kill her before she met my dad
>lost virginity at 23
>always took care of her parents while her brothers didn't care

me
>aspergers and depression
>never fit in with people but they took some pity on me in HS
>hate myself
>never had a gf
>dropped out of college because I was going to die alone anyway
>KHHV
>only ever held hands with my niece
>NEET for 3 yrs now
>parents had me late so bad genes
>>
I've always felt like a bit of an outsider with my own family. Have 2 brothers, one a few years older one a few years younger. I have a pretty good relationship with both of them, but it's clear they have a special bond with eachother that I dont have with either of them. There both oretty much chads and when they have friends/girls over it makes me feel like shit yea but the worst is seeing hang out with eachother like normies do and have this connection with eachother that I have with nobody and when Im with them I feel like Im just killing the vibe with my tism
>>
My mom had me like 15 years after my siblings. I feel like she trained me to be like this so I wouldn't leave her like my sisters did
>>
File: 1497294212055.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497294212055.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>tfw you're the neighborhood autist
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.