[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've only got 18 dollars and the food I want to order collects

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

File: 19.99 plus tip.jpg (44KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
19.99 plus tip.jpg
44KB, 670x409px
I've only got 18 dollars and the food I want to order collects to 17 dollars.
I hate this fucking shit because I'll have to tip the delivery guy, and here in america a 1 dollar tip basically means "this guys a shitter spit on his food every time now"
i fucking hate this country I just wanna order the food, I have enough money, WHY DO I NEED MORE
>>
go to the store idiot
>>
>>37669716
iktf I would try a fresh new pizza place perhaps?
>>
Just try to dig up some quarters and pocket change to make the difference and just say something like "Sorry, but I don't have any bills at the moment"
>>
>>37669735
Theres only 3 in my area, Dominos, Pizza hut, and Papa Johns
I just ordered a buffalo chicken sandwhich from dominos, and a medium pizza
It was 17$, I have 18, they can suck a fat one if theyre not happy with free money.
>>
>>37669716
Go to store. Buy Stouffer's lasagna party size for 10.99. It's like 12 or 16 servings. It will feed you for 3-4 days.
>>
File: 1431412351234.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1431412351234.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>37669731
frozen pizza tastes like shit these days
is it the ingredients or my depression?
>>
>>37669786
That's the spirit. I don't see anything wrong with that
>>
>>37669833
Frozen pizzas are SHIT
but i think he means pick it up, caryout instead of having it delivered
but i dont have a car right now so I can go, and walking is out of the question since I live in Louisiana, and its 90f right now with bad rain and thunder
>>37669824
i dont like lasagna meat ;-;
>>
>>37669865
Do you like burgers? Do you like ground beef? There's also a chicken and veggie version so no excuse you dumb nigger. You're probably roleplaying anyways.
>>
File: 1495922441046.jpg (58KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495922441046.jpg
58KB, 600x800px
>>37669843
heres a sexy picture for being a nice guy :DD
>>
File: food.png (47KB, 542x762px) Image search: [Google]
food.png
47KB, 542x762px
>>37669908
roleplaying? no man, heres a pic of my order
also yeah, i dont like ground beef, shits gross, burgers too
im picky :P
>>
>>37669716

Go pick it up yourself
>>
If places that rely on tipping for employees to make their wages went to a no tipping policy, they would raise the prices and you'd be in the same fucking boat. Don't order delivery if you can't afford to tip at least a few bucks, it's not your driver's fault you're a jobless, penniless, car-less waste of ejaculate.
>>
File: 1470442286090.jpg (82KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470442286090.jpg
82KB, 480x480px
>>37670148
is the pizza boi mad I'm only tipping a dollar?
its not illegal you know, better hurry up, don't want my food to be cold or else i'll call mr sheckelburg and tell him you were too slow!
>>
Get something cheaper? Or just get the pizza and no sandwich if you really want to prevent spit food
>>
>>37670148
at least that way there would be more consistency in both the prices and the workers wages
>>
You don't have to tip, idiot. I never tip and I have plenty of money.
>>
Speak with a heavy European accent and pretend you're oblivious to tipping etiquette.
>>
File: 1439873305194s.jpg (7KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194s.jpg
7KB, 239x229px
>>37669716
>here in america a 1 dollar tip basically means "this guys a shitter spit on his food every time now"
I-is this a thing? I always tip $1 because my house is literally down the street like a 5 min drive from most of the pizza places

I thought you got the spit topping if you didnt tip
>>
>>37669716
even if you don't tip they don't spit on your pizza idiot
>>
>>37669716
Nigger. If they work at a huge chain restaurant they're not spitting on food.
>>
>>37670780
correction: even if you tip you get spit on your pizza idiot

god america is such a piece of shit country
>>
>>37669716
One time Papa John's tried to fucking scam me when I gave a $1 tip. The manager overrode the order in their systems and turned it into a $10 tip.

I had to fight tooth and nail to get them to fuck off. They ended up refunding my whole order when I threatened to dispute with the credit card company
>>
File: cat distorted.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
cat distorted.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>37669716
>being such a beta cuck that you don't realize that a tip is only if you like the service/have spare money and feel like being nice

This is America, you damn cuck. We do what the fuck we want. If the dude acts rude towards you, call his manager and get his ASS FIRED. Their job is to deliver pizza, not collect welfare.
>>
>>37670030
>im picky :P
You're a child.
>>
>>37670860
>If the dude acts rude towards you, call his manager and get his ASS FIRED.
hahahahaha i deliver pizza and their have been countless people that complain about me for various reasons. My boss always apologizes and says he going to fire me to them and then me and my boss joke about what a bitch that person was (its always women who complain)
>>
>>37669716

dont ever order from there again
>>
>>37670860
>Thinks he's getting anyone fired

Lol a) fuck you for even attempting it and b) they tell you they're going to do shit, but they make fun of you as soon as you hang up, frequently with the person you complained about.
>>
>>37671533>>37671445

>they make fun of you as soon as you hang up

And I should care why? As long as the higher up knows that the delivery man has fucked up, eventually he will be fired. Even if the boss laughs it off, the delivery man will remember that customers can impact him

tl;dr
it don't matter
>>
OP here
the sandwhich was nasty, food was good
im full :3
>>
2 pack of crusts $3
Pizza sauce $1
Motzeralla cheese $3

Hurray
>>
Reading threads like this gives all the explanation one needs as to why the average robot is a friendless, miserable virgin. Jesus Christ, most of you people are dicks and you honestly deserve to be miserable.
>>
>>37669833
Go pick it up at the store. You will have to call carry out, leave your house like a regular person, then pick up your pizza.
>>
>>37670030
>3.50 delivery charge
you dont have to tip if you are already paying for delivery?
>>
>>37672649
delivery guy doesn't get that. just the business's way of jewing customers.

t. pizza delivery guy
>>
>>37670814
no we don't. if you tip, I will do my best to ensure fast delivery, and even hook you up with extra sauce, etc..

You be nice to me, and I return the favor. You waste my time and gas $$, I will treat you likewise.
>>
Go pick it up you lazy piece of shit
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>37672782
>you have to bribe the driver to not be spiteful and do his job properly and maybe he'll give you an extra 5 cent sauce too
>>
>>37672888
look, it's a service. we use our own cars, and they only pay 1.05 for gas per trip, which if you live 20 min. away is a 40 min. roundtrip. Not to mention we get paid below minimum wage. We get paid to ensure it gets there fast, you have the correct order without leaving the house.

If you don't want to pay the tip, then: >>37672837
>>
>>37672782
I tipped a nigger pizzaboy once abd not only did he forgetwt my sauce, he gave me the wrongf wings
>>
File: Capture.jpg (21KB, 566x188px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
21KB, 566x188px
>>37672977
>look it's your job to subsidize my pay not my bosses'
Pizza boys gonna be the first to go on the day of the rope
>>
>>37673031
not if I get a chance at you first, you cheap nigger.
>>
>>37672999
then don't tip him. if you get bad service, don't tip.
>>
>>37673031
The only people who didnt tip me when i delivered was niggers. You sink to nigger levels of poor faggery and want to hang other people?
>>
>>37673135
>nigger nigger nigger
hello cletus

I never said I didn't tip, but the system is fucking bullshit. We're covering part of their pay
>>
>>37673071
i already tipped his ass before i checked my food. He pretty much got away with giving me shit service
>>
File: 1489624490418.jpg (55KB, 540x699px) Image search: [Google]
1489624490418.jpg
55KB, 540x699px
>>37669716
Just order carryout instead of delivery you pathetic faggot.
>>
What the fuck is the matter with you people, just fucking tip. If you don't have enough money for a tip? Then don't fucking tip. What kind of stupid shit is this
>if I don't tip them they'll spit in my pizza
No they won't, idiot. If you ever had a job you'd know nobody does that. It's not a fucking tv show. Not everybody tips every time. You know what Is going through my head when I deliver a pizza?
>he owes me this much
>say 'hey how are ya'
>'that'll be this much'
>did he give me enough?
>alright now say goodbye and go deliver the rest of the pizzas
I don't even remember the addresses I go to unless I go to them more than once a week. If someone doesn't tip me I just thank them like they did and go on about my day at work. Fuck. We have threads like this every other week. You guys are idiots.
>>
File: ruGX4o5.png (38KB, 163x224px) Image search: [Google]
ruGX4o5.png
38KB, 163x224px
>Been a pizza delivery driver for a couple years
>Have regular customers who don't tip ever
>Live extremely far away
>Wouldn't even say thank you
>Would eat toppings off their pizza on the drive there (grabbing them off the pizza with my bare hands)
>Ate pieces of their bread bites/chicken
>Always deliver it last when I had multiple stops to make
>Never put it in the heat bag on the way so it got cold
>Occasionally licked pizza if it was a particularly rude customer
>Always very polite to them to their face
>Never had a single complaint from a customer about it
>Spoken with offer drivers who tell me that they do the same thing

We're watching you OP. We remember rude customers.
>>
>only have $18 for food
>decide to order a pizza for $17
Why are poor people so stupid? You can eat for a week on $18 easily if you go to a grocery store.
>>
File: gghh.jpg (28KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
gghh.jpg
28KB, 500x211px
>>37669716
posting all these pictures of pizza is making me hungry
>>
>>37669716

You sound like a fucking idiot.

Unless your driver is also a fucking idiot, he probably won't spit in your food.

I did sandwich and pizza delivery for my first three years of university. Perhaps surprisingly, I agree with you on gratuity-based compensation being idiotic. I would much rather have earned a proper wage with an hourly rate that covers gasoline and maintenance.

Unfortunately, the United States government has determined that tipping is 'customary' and 'expected' in certain professions, which means that pizza boy's employer is allowed to pay him below minimum wage.

That aside, just give him a fucking dollar - he'll get over it.
>>
>>37672612
The local pizza places in my area still charge you for a tip and the place is carryout only.

I love living in the US but fuck this place sometimes. They extort you so they don't spit in your food.
>>
>>37670759
>$1 tip

Are you a nigger?
>>
>>37669731
This, DiGiorno is the best pizza available these days anyway and it requires little to no human interaction, nor supporting the jewish practice of "tipping".

>>37672782
Or you could take the issue up with your boss about shit pay and not hold my food hostage with your AIDS-infested spit. Or don't, I'll just never order from you because I don't want your nigger AIDS.
>>
>>37672468
>motzeralla
Jesus fucking CHRIST. Do you americunts know nothing? Can't you even spell "mozarella" correctly? You stuff your gut full of the shit (or more accurately, a fake dumbed-down pig fat American version of it).
>>
>>37674680
they're literally 5 mins away reeeeeee

its not like they crossed the fucking Atlantic ocean to give me my pizza
>>
>>37674750

Student and deliveryfag here.

I genuinely don't care if somebody who lives a few minutes away doesn't tip or tips only $1. Although I prefer to make more money than not, I also recognize that I'm not doing very much work and don't deserve $5 for bringing a $10 pizza two blocks over.

Most of the people I work with are dropouts and deadbeats, though, so they probably wouldn't understand.
>>
>>37674668
This is so much fun. American corporate savagery and social degeneracy is so fucking revolting.

Who would think "yeah, being a bartender or a pizza delivery boy is already hard and shitty enough in and of itself, let's pay them a regular wage and let them keep the tips as a bonus and a reward for their hard work"?
Why not think "oh they get tips huh? then let's take some of their wages and stuff it in our bottomless money pits of despair (also known as pockets) and have their income partially depend on arbitrary outside factors" instead ?

t. European Ubermensch
>>
>>37669786
order from papa johns. they have a permanent 25% discount code (25OFF). plus it's the least shitty chain

also i deliver for them. i only really hate customers if their house is a fucking pain to find. $1 isn't horrendous, at least you're trying.
>>
>>37674878

I lived overseas for a couple years and my views on tipping really changed afterward.

The worst part is that I'm a total minority as an American. Even though I worked a tipped position for years, the fact that I don't support the continuity of the gratuity system makes me a monster in the eyes of most.

I still tip because I have to, but it pisses me off that I'm pressured to feel responsible for my waiter's wage every time I eat out at a chain.
>>
>>37674976
>25% off
Fuck that son

They always have 40-50% off codes, plus you can also get discounted gift cards online to drive the cost down more
>>
>>37674793

it's not really about the distance though (unless it's like miles away). it's about getting the order together, putting it in the car, trying to find the fucking house cause half the streets don't make sense, walking up the dingy driveway and waiting for them to come to the fucking door

driving is piss easy. that's why they're making cars that can do it
>>
>>37669716
Just tell them that you literally only have $18, and if they don't believe you they can go fuck themselves. It's a fucking joke that tipping is even a thing outside of hotels and high end restaurants, the business kikes who own all the corporations can go without a second golden yacht.
>>
>>37675007

See, I did all of that for a long time, and I never felt it was nearly as difficult as you're making it sound.
>>
>>37674640
FUCKING THIS. why are poorfags bitching about tipping while they order takeout food?

I'm a poorfag and never order or eat out, I have to get a haircut every now and then, and guess what? I tip.

Only ignorant and irresponsible niggers and white trash order food they can't afford and bitch about the tip, fuck off.
>>
>>37675040
You have to realize every town has its own numbering system/organization. In some cities it's fucking hell. There are some streets in Paris that are several km long and you wouldn't know on which end you'd find the number 1167.
>>
>>37675131

Sure, but we're talking about the United States, not Paris.

Nowadays, Google Maps will often show the exact location of an address via an outline of the building's shape. You can count how many houses it is from the nearest intersection.
>>
File: 1495360130509.jpg (121KB, 948x717px) Image search: [Google]
1495360130509.jpg
121KB, 948x717px
>>37670705
Said like a true rich person, well done.
>>
>>37675040
This. I'm a pizza guy. It's the easiest fucking job in the world and I make bank(for being 18). I literally don't care if people tip. I always walk away with at least like 10/hr even after gas cost. I even get to sit around and smoke weed and shitpost when it isn't busy.
>>
>>37669716
That's not what it means anon. I'm a deliver driver, and if you look like a neet, we'll just assume you're poor not malicious. Especially if you're paying in cash. Also no one spits in food, no point. If you dont find out we dont get the satisfaction(and the other drivers will see, or the insiders and they'll say something.) if you DO see? if you say ANYTHING to the store management you'll get your food made again fresh and free and some poor shlub will have to deliver it to you with zero tip and zero gas money.
>>
>>37669716
Because they dont want to pay their workers minimum wage.
>>
>>37674672
No one expects you to tip at the cash register, especially not a place like Dominos.
>>
>>37674602
And this is why I never order
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.