[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I can hear a cockroach crawling near my bed >I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

>I can hear a cockroach crawling near my bed
>I can't find it

There we go again.
>>
File: 1496244453233.jpg (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496244453233.jpg
72KB, 300x300px
>>37669487
>past midnight
>see cockroach size of my hand crawl up onto radiator
>just sits there the entire night
I didn't fall asleep and ended up watching a documentary on cockroaches while constantly glancing over to see if it was still there.
>>
>>37669541
Didn't you try to kill it somehow?
It's hard without insecticide (not to mention the nausiating mess left behind), but you gotta do something right?
>>
>>37669685
I simply could not. the thing was fucking huge. I actually felt like my life was in danger is how big it was. I saw it again a while after that but it ran into a crack into the wall after that I stuffed a bunch of sheets into all the cracks I could find and settled with that. I hate NYC
>>
>>37669487

Kek. Man l love you guys
>>
>>37669739
you do know that cockroaches can crawl through the tiniest of spaces right? Even one that big

And even if they couldn't, sealing every space a huge cockroach can crawl through is basically impossible on any size house
>>
I found it. It's inside the fucking guitar.

How am I supposed to kill it without an inscticide spray?
>>
File: 139723664633.png (205KB, 975x591px) Image search: [Google]
139723664633.png
205KB, 975x591px
>>37671074
Lure it out with something and then stomp the shit out of it. Stomp it like 50 times or for two straight minutes and that little fucker won't be getting up.
>>
>>37671074
I shoot one with an air rifle once, it was hard to hit such a small target with no sights (since it was too close for the big ass scope) but it made a satisfying *BANG* *SQUISH* sound when I finally nailed it.
>>
File: 156854196.jpg (34KB, 612x400px) Image search: [Google]
156854196.jpg
34KB, 612x400px
>not owning a pet tree frog and sending it after the cockroach

Everytime I see a spider I send the frogs after it
>>
>>37669487
europe, is that you?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.