[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently I'm a terrible person. I didn't even know,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (30KB, 520x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 520x468px
Apparently I'm a terrible person. I didn't even know, in fact I've always thought I was kind and caring and generous but this girl just went off on me for like an hour detailing very harshly why I'm the biggest piece of shit she has ever known even compared to her exs that abused her and were drug addicts and shit. She said if I don't think I'm bad there is something wrong with my brain or I'm literally insane. Honestly thinking about killing myself over this shit guys. Help
>>
what if you are actually just a piece of shit? O_o
>>
Do you not make enough money or something?
>>
What if she's lying to make herself feel better for not liking you
>>
>>37668601
I just really don't think I am. Besides being kinda mean and judgmental when I drink I'm honestly really nice and polite and caring. Or I'm insane like she said which really freaks me out. To think I can be so delusional to not see the truth is fucking me up.
>>
>>37668620
Lol ya I'm a NEET and don't make much more than enough to pay rent. Maybe that's it.
>>
File: 1477197196416.jpg (166KB, 373x578px) Image search: [Google]
1477197196416.jpg
166KB, 373x578px
>>37668663
>kinda mean and judgmental when I drink

is this the next evolution of synchronicity man who thinks the government is implanting the word, "big," into his family's minds to exploit his insecurity?

you take a big steaming shit on peoplke, and that's the difference between, "this person is a friend," and, "this person keeps me around like a retarded stray animal and once i become too much of a burden they'll send me away to get euthanized."
>>
>>37668663
OK so there are two situations here:
1. You are too retarded to realize that you're a cunt.
2. She is the crazy and is making shit up about you.
Ask other people seriously how they feel about you and demand a serious response. If they admit that you are how she says, then situation 1 is true and you need to figure out if you want to live with yourself of seek treatment. If they say that you are fine and she is crazy, then situation 2 is true and you should probably cut off all contact with the girl.
>>
>>37668784
I can't accept that I'm that unaware of how I actually am. She has to be crazy. The only reason people have had a problem with me in the past has been because I'm too quiet and they assume I'm stuck up. I don't know. This bitch like seriously hates me more than I've ever thought possible and I still don't even know exactly why. It's seriously fucking with my head really bad.
>>
>>37668915
stop being such a pussy man
if she doesn't like you because she's crazy it's no big deal
you are overreacting so much
>>
A girl did that to me once. Turns out she was a massive psycho according to her two exs. Did she give any reason to you? Or was it baseless insultes? Of the later she is probably full of shit
>>
>>37668956
You don't understand. I'm not over reacting. She fucking HATES me. It's been going on for awhile but I didn't think much about it, I thought she was over reacting, but it really all came out today. It's actually the most hatred I've ever seen anyone have for anyone ever. And it's directed at me. It's really fucked.
>>
>>37669015
Actually that's a good idea. I'm going to find her exs and get their opinions. I'm leaning towards thinking she's fucking crazy but I need to be sure. Thanks anon.
>>
>>37669038
you know what, if you want to be a pussy and not accept my advice then fuck you
so what if one girl hates you, get over yourself
>>
>>37668915
>>37668663
>>37668586
>caring this much about what people think
You're probably worse than she's saying desu
>>
>>37668586
What did she accuse you of? What is your view of the accusations?
>>
>>37669038
Don't panick, the best thing to do is let it pass and stand your ground. If you yell back or if you surrender it will be worse.
Bitches love dram
>don't yell
>don't go around asking people if they think she is right
>don't insult her, people always side with the woman
She will get tired eventually, and move to another target.
But now, what is it that she accuses you of? Can you give examples?
>>
>>37669077
>>37669093
But I like her. I thought I was a positive influence in her life but I guess I'm the exact opposit in her mind. You can't understand that? I'm not usually like this and in most situations I wouldn't give a fuck what she thinks. It's just the extreme contrast of what I thought compared to what is reality that is really blowing my mind.
>>
>>37668586
Green text what she said and if its true and how you act. Give us a story and a little bit about you.

Girls always say she out of spite and when you say things when youre angry you almost always say what you think will damage the other person the most.

My advice... go buy a fifth of Jameson and get some new friends and in the great words of every black rapper.... "FUK DA BEETCH"
>>
>>37669108
>>37669141
>that I think I'm better than everyone
>I'm an unmotivated piece of shit
>I never do anything
>I treat her worse than anyone ever has
>I'm always drunk
>I'm always around
>everything I ever say is bullshit
>I lie constantly
>I can't be fucked to do anything at all

It just went on and on and it's not even true. Ya I'm a NEET but is that enough to draw such hatred on myself?
>>
>>37669183
god you are such a pussy
just cut her off she clearly doesnt like you and she wont be a postive influence in your life
>>
>>37669183
You sound like you're in hardcore in denial about something. Sound like you're trying to hold on really hard to a self image. Talk to a good friend do some real self reflection compare her view of you vs your self view. Try to approach it with the goal of finding truth rather than affirming yourself. The shittiest quality in a person is inability or unwillingness to improve. Even if theres nothing wrong with you it's good to reflect on yourself when a relationship ends so you don't continue making the same mistakes in your future relationships.
>>
>>37669325
Maybe you're right. Maybe I am fucked up and don't want to see it. I've been in a sort of rough patch the past two years since my father was killed. I just thought I was doing ok. I've never had this kind of problem with a person before. I've never felt such pure hatred and disgust. It fucking hurts.
>>
>>37669271
You're mad that someone called you unmotivated with a superiority complex when you're NEET? You realize that NEET is homeless tier on the social ladder. If you're NEET and think/act that you're better than someone contributing she's right.
>>
>>37668586
Women will say things like this to make you feel like you are in the wrong and that you are the bad guy just to make themselves look innocent. They do this to guilt trip you and to manipulate you so that you find yourself confused and willing to do anything for her to prove that she is wrong.

Only you know your true self, don't let her or anyone else confuse you like this for their own personal gain.
>>
>>37669395
There was a lot more to it than that. She was fucking going off. I kinda shut down and wasn't listening very closely. And I don't think I'm better than anyone I swear. I only talk shit when I'm drunk which is dumb but it's not what I actually think. I thought she knew that and knew me better.
>>
>>37669391
Fuck man I'm really sorry for your loss. Have you gone to counselling? Sometimes it's hard to deal with that stuff on your own. Hope you aren't drinking too much, if you can't afford counselling AA can be a really good free support group. Having something that drastic happen to a family member is really serious and can cause actual depression doctors can help you get back to normal.
>>
>>37669430
Thank you. I needed to hear that. I've never felt so unsure of my own mind and perception of things before. I've always felt I have a stron grasp of reality and truth but this shit threw me off pretty bad.
Thanks again
>>
>>37668586
anon, the fact that she dates abusive people means that shes a terrible judge of character

shes probably misjudging you
>>
>>37669447
I've managed my depression my entire life but ya the sudden loss I think triggered something and I can't really function anymore. My doc diagnosed me with profound Anhedonia and dysthymia. I should probably go to a therapist or something. I thought I was getting better maybe I'm not
>>
>>37669481
Thank you that's a good point. It kind of crossed my mind already but than I thought what if I'm just like the pieces of shit she dated before? Or actually worse like she says? Fucking scary.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.