[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Yoooooo bro you're that quiet kid from class right?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

File: 1491721897206.png (866KB, 611x610px) Image search: [Google]
1491721897206.png
866KB, 611x610px
>"Yoooooo bro you're that quiet kid from class right?"
>"Me and my buddies are off to a festival but Kyle had to drop out last minute"
>"You wanna tag along instead my dude?"
>>
File: IMG_1456.jpg (104KB, 640x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1456.jpg
104KB, 640x583px
hell yeah bro i love festivals
>>
>>37667735
no hablo english
>>
In all seriousness, do you guys ever think there's something genuinely odd about the way Chads will help out/defend robots, especially in HS? I saw this especially often with sports teams (played varsity lacrosse and basketball), like the seniors will take the freshmen under their wings and shit. Is it because we're not seen as a threat?

If so, why are hot girls so brutally cruel to fat girls? Surely they're not a threat either.
>>
>>37667735
What am I like 3 feet tall?
>>
>>37667919
Fat girls are the greatest threat
>>
>>37667919
Because chad's are good guys, they're confident and secure with themselves already so they don't feel the need to put others down or not help others out.
Girls that are mean to others only do so because it makes them feel better about themsevles.
>>
Je ne parle pas anglais...
>>
File: Baguette.png (129KB, 565x385px) Image search: [Google]
Baguette.png
129KB, 565x385px
>>37667993
>"Yoooooo frere, vous etes cet enfant tranquille de la classe, n'est-ce pas?"
>"Moi et mes copains sortons d'un festival mais Kyle a du abandonner la derniere minute"
>"Vous voulez marquer plutot que mon mec?"
>>
fesutivaru daisuki desu

chado-san dai dai daisuki desu
>>
>>37667964
This, because women are inherently cruel, even when they have no reason to be.
>>
File: 5598797891234.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5598797891234.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>37668137
>Moi et mes copains sortons d'un festival
literally means "me and my boyfriends" just got out of a festival
>>
>>37668698
Copains is friends, petit copains would be boyfriends.
>>
>>37668654
Why did you feel the need to use the post you're replying to as a piggyback to spread your incel "all women are evil" shit. Bitter as fuck
>>
>>37667735
>my dude
ONLY INTERNET FAGGOT MEMERS USE THIS

ROBOT DETECTED
>>
Heh, I gotta dash sorry Chad, *cough*

>awkward smile
>exits vehicle and starts sprinting
>>
yeah sure whatever, i don't have anything better to do
>>
>>37668871
non, dans n'importe quelle situation dire "copain" equivaut a dire "boyfriend", plus personne n'emploie le terme "petit copain" en 2017

Tout comme aucun homme n'emploie le terme "mes copains" pour parler de ses potes...
>>
>>37667865
>"Heeeeeeeyyy hermano tu eres ese chico silencioso de nuestro clase no?"
>"Yo y mis amigos vamos a un festival pero Kyle tuvo que cancelar a ultimo momento"
>"Quieres venir con nosotros?"
>>
>>37669037
I don't speak spanish, sorry. I only speak Dutch, the only knowledge I have of other languages outside of Dutch is how to say I don't know how to speak them, and this sentence explaining it.
>>
>>37668990
Je vois, merci mon robot francais.
>>
Man, that dude is fucking beautiful.
>>
>>37668990

This is true.

When I was a kid, we said "bon ami" or "bonne amie" for girlfriend and boyfriend. I'm in Switzerland so it may be a thing you frogs never used.

That died quickly, though. Now we speak like you.
>>
What festivals? Is it Defqon? Outlook? I'm down my dude, i just hope it's not Coachella or some trap bullshit
>>
>>37667735
Ich spreche kein Englisch inshallah brudi
>>
>>37669072
>Heeey broer, ben jij niet die ene stille van onze klas?
>Ik en mijn vrienden gingen naar een festival maar Kyle haakte op het laatste moment af
>Zin om met ons mee te gaan in zijn plaats, maat?
>>
>>37667735

Sure thing you guys into pingers?
>>
>>37667735
Chads are bros

Remember that
>>
no chad I'm not a second option now fuck my ass ay si papito jijiji ay chad que fuerte eres
>>
>>37669438
its a raviolli festival
*unzips pants* and I bring the sauce
>>
>>37667919
my roommate from college and all his frat friends were really nice to me. My roommate would give me a heads up if he was bringing a girl to the room and he'd give me 20$ to leave while they fugged.
>>
In all unironic seriousness.
Chads are better friends than robots are.
Robots will hold you down for as long as they can.
>try to get a job
>reeeeeeeeeeee FUCK OFF WE DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE
>try to get a gf
>reeeeeeeeeeeee FUCK OFF WE DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE
>try to do generally good in life
>reeeeeeeeeeeeee FUCK OFF WE DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE
Hell, there are some people on here that purposely avoid getting GFs just so they'll be accepted by robots and wont be called a normie.
Remember that
>>
>>37669841
>pingers

???? never heard of that in my life
>>
>>37667919
Virtue signaling to make themselves feel good and to look better/brag to others. Bullying has taken an odd turn to a really nice form, where robots are treated as something to be pitied.
>>
>Need to earn a few bucks in high school.
>Start tutoring this Chad from the baseball team.
>Cool dude, not a bully like the other jocks in school.
>He needs a C+ to get a college scholarship along with his baseball.
>Few weeks in he starts getting C+s on exams and papers.
>Starts getting into my love life making sure I ask out girls and shit.
>Claims he will make my dating life at least a C+ when he is done with me.
>Get into a bet with him that if he gets a C+ on his math exam I have to go to this dance.
>He gets a C+.
>Show up to dance, oneitis is there with no date.
>I am sitting down and so is she across the dance hall.
>Chad comes next to me and tells me to ask her for a dance.
>Welp here we go, as I get up and talk to wards her she gets up and walks towards me.
>We meet half way and start dancing awkwardly.
>DJ puts this awesome slow song and we start to slow dance.
>Just when we are about to kiss she notices her drunk friend messing with the wrong boys and leaves me to save her.
>Summer happens, dont see Chad or oneitis until next year.
>Chad forces me to go to a party.
>Oneitis shows up, we hang out all night.
>End up in a bedroom start making out.
>Take shirt off in the heat of the moment.
>She cool with it, oh shit this about to happen.
>About to put my hand up he thighs she pushes me back.
>wtf.
>Tells me to leave and is all scared, crazy bitch.
>Head home and hear a crash not too far when walking.
>It looks bad.
>See who is driving in each car.
>Its fucking Chad coming from a beer run.
>He dies that night, cops blame him for drunk driving even though he wasn't drunk.
>Two weeks later oneitis commits suicide.

RIP Chad I could not get with my oneitis like you wanted but I am a less awkward man now. Rest in heaven may the Stacies always be by your side and on your dick.
>>
File: 1476749047086.gif (373KB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
1476749047086.gif
373KB, 300x160px
>>37670136
wew lad that one story is really sad
>>
>>37667735
fuck yeah i do man. thanks for the invite.
>>
>>37670136
i didn't ask for these feels

oriori
>>
File: 1497209716855.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1497209716855.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>>37670086
I've experienced this first hand. I used to have a beta robot friend who was an aspie in HS. I got my first gf and everywhere we went, he harassed us and tried to get us to break up.

>mfw I tried to help him
>mfw I couldn't save him and he continued to wallow in toxic self pity.
>>
>go expecting to have a great time
>every chad hooks up with a girl and you end up drinking beer alone at some strange place

no thanks. been there, no more please.
>>
>>37670329
>the only true story here
>>
Ne govorya po angliuski.
>>
>>37670385
>it's only true if it's a bad
nice confirmation bias, you downer piece of shit. maybe if you weren't so negative people would like you and you wouldnt be sitting on /r9k/ all the time
>>
>>37669072
>>37669839
he got you there...
now answer the man
>>
Halo effect is making you idealize Chads. You are no better than roasties.
>>
>>37670488
if people liked me I wouldn't be so negative
>>
"Yeah man I was planning on going anyways! Just let me stop by my house to grab some shit and I'll meet you there!"
>Never show up
>>
>>37667919

Chad doesn't view Robots as a threat.

Since Chad is confident in his ability to succeed among his peers as well as the ladies, he sees no need to go out of his way to torment his natural subordinates. Instead, he takes pity on Lesser Men, who he perceives as being too stupid, broken, or ugly to ever attain the status he thinks he built for himself.

Chad will compete, backstab, and betray men who he views as a threat, who tend to be other attractive, charismatic, and successful men.

Even if a Robot is financially or academically successful, he is still not capable of competing for sexual resources in the same way as Chad. Therefore, Chad may bond with his non-physically gifted counterparts over shared interests and hobbies, or to network, without feeling threatened on a base level.
>>
>>37670560
and people wont like you because you're so negative. you need to be more positive
>>
>>37667735
I'd love to spend time with you but I can't stand loud anythings, including music.
>>
It's either a trap or I'm gonna make a fool of myself as I've always done. No thanks.
>>
>>37670136
>>37670201
>>37670230

actually 13 reasons why, it's a lot less sad in the show just because hannah was just fucking annoying and couldn't enjoy a single good thing or relief. Clay was bad too though "If ony I had raped her she wouldn't have killed herself" like nigger she said no like 4 times already. Good show but the characters were fucking obnoxious at times
>>
yes please. am trying to change my life
>>
>>37670136
You ever think oneitis committing suicide and chad dying might be related?

>oneitis just happens to have no date at the dance Chad makes you go to
>gets out right before anything gets serious
>don't see either all summer
>first party back that chad makes you go to she drags you into a room and then weirdly bails again
>chad dies the same night
>oneitis kills herself two weeks later

I mean did you know your oneitis at all prior to all of that because if not those are a lot of weird coincidences.

I'm just speculating but heres what I think happened
>oneitis is actually in love with chad
>chad knows this
>chad is appreciative of op
>knows op is in love with her because he told him
>tells her he'll give her the d or something if she dances with op
>she does it but then leaves before things get serious because she's in love with chad
>something happens over the summer between chad and oneitis, I don't know what but she gets very emotionally attached
>chad tells her to sleep with op
>she almost does it but bails
>chad goes looking for op to cheer him up
>chad crashes car because not paying attention to the road
>oneitis becomees distraught when chad dies and kills herself
>>
>>37671023
1. fuck you for ruining show

2. fuck you for making me type out this long as speculation on the secret relationship between chad and oneitis
>>
Chads are bros. It's the brads and the ones below Chads that are cunts.
>>
>>37671023
dunno never watched to the end, and ep 1 was boring as hell.

Also 13 reson isn t self focused about a robot, it s about the roastie.
>>
>>37667735
>Kyle
>literally a jew as a """"Chad""""
No thanks. smdh
>>
>>37668654
hurr durr all womenz

>>37668934
this
>>
>>37671212
It's fine, clay's tape was the least worst and its like episode 7 or some shit, but after that it gets really heavy. I have 20x more sympathy for everybody else that isn't hannah honestly.
>>
>>37667919

>mfw there's a chad at work and his sister is my onitis and he keeps inviting me out with him and his friends and the other night in a club girls actually danced with me and one kissed me
>added to a group chat with him and his friends and invited out again twice in the next month
>actually getting good at nights out

im so close to moving into the mainstream of society instead of festering in this fucking primordial soup forever
>>
>>37671175
>>37670201
>>37670230
>>37670136
>mfw nobody didn't recognise the 13 thirteen reasons why plot by reading the first few lines.
>makes me contemplate that all 'legendary' 4chan greentexts are fakes
>mfw
>>
>>37671672
"only a fool would take anything posted here as fact"

But at the end of the day i don t care as long as they are realistic and makes me belive.
>>
File: 1494248377207.png (25KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494248377207.png
25KB, 657x527px
>>37667735
Based Chad
As long as that asshole Brad is nowhere in sight, my friend.
>>
>>37670100
>doesn't know what pingers are
>probably doesn't have a nice pute' either
>>
>>37671828
>But at the end of the day i don t care as long as they are realistic and makes me belive.
this right here is the truth
>>
what the fuck are 'festivals'
>>
>>37667919
Chads actually tend to be selfless individuals and generally nice people.

It's usually the tall, yet fat and ugly people who tend to be bullies.
>>
>>37670136
seriously doubting the sincerity of this post

If this is true that's pretty embarrassing to talk about your life in 80% meme buzzwords
>>
>>37667735
It's so hilarious but even Chad wouldn't interact with scum
>>
>>37672040
and the ITTech MIT autists
>>
>>37671442
Zach's wasn't bad either. He didn't really deserve a tape.
>>
>>37667735
No shitskin subhuman fuck off back to Mexico
>>
>>37669438
>defqon
Damn I really, really, really want to go to that. The wasteland stage at edc this weekend is gonna be sick though
>>
>>37667919
i have never seen this happening.
>>
>>37667919
chads are actually good people
its part of why they're successful
>>
File: 1496867314199.jpg (144KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496867314199.jpg
144KB, 1024x576px
>Hey, Anon. You okay? You don't really look like you're enjoying yourself, here. Just say the word and we'll bounce, man. We don't need these people.

original feel
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
651KB, 1067x800px
>>37668934
>>37671386
>complains about incels on /r9k/
this is female intelligence
>>
>>37667735
Expectation
>"Why the fuck not i'm already dead anyway"

Reality
>"No" *keep walking down the street*

Why i have to be a fucking beta cunt even when people are trying to help me
>>
>>37668990
Get out of here fuckin spic we speak english in this country
>>
Friendly Chads make the best friends.
>>
>>37667919
They do this because
a.) it makes them look good
b.) it makes them feel good about themselves
c.) they consider us as actual retards and to them, this is like asking the girl with down syndrome for a quick dance at prom, or like giving a stray puppy a biscuit, thus making themselves look like "such sweet guys" while giving themselves a sort of moral boost, coming back to the whole "making themselves feel better" piece.
d.) It's almost a form of bullying, but with a twist, they dont bully you with rudeness, they bully you by showing how exciting their lives are while also writing themselves off as superior.
>>
>>37667919

This was not my experience in high school. The Chads were mean as hell to nerds/robots but the Stacies all had at least one or two token fat friends.
>>
>>37673649
>this is like asking the girl with down syndrome for a quick dance at prom
they'll do this so everybody sees it, they'll do this while they're at prom with a 8-10/10 stacey when she notices the retarded girl sitting alone in her blue poorly fitting autism dress
>>
>>37673649
maybe they're just normal human beings capable of sympathy and compassion in ways you're too broken, emotionally undeveloped, and insecure to experience for yourself
>>
>>37671638
Congrats. I hope you make it
>>
>>37673398
I wish Keanu was my friend.
>tfw you will never hold him as he cries about his life.
>>
>>37670136
I'm not sure if this is actually true or not, but if it is, my condolences.
>>
>>37673617
This is fact. It's a shame that my friendly Chad friend stopped talking to me as soon as we graduated. We were pretty close too.
>>
>>37675011
I stop talking to everyone when they're out of my sight

it's hard to explain but for some people it's kind of hard to keep in touch, or to maintain connections. you think plenty about the people of the past but you still remain occupied with the present distractions, every day thinking about how you should hit up those old friends until one day you decide it would be weird to do so now, or hard to explain why you hadn't hit them up this whole time, so you just don't. cause the truth is you're detached and don't expect yourself to be that important in anyone's life anyways
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.