[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking tearing up again why cant i just buy a gun and end it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 85cc161bae4649cdfbdc247ae1661305.jpg (379KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
85cc161bae4649cdfbdc247ae1661305.jpg
379KB, 1440x1440px
fucking tearing up again
why cant i just buy a gun and end it
do any of you guys wanna discord?
>>
>>37667719

STOP AVATAR FAGGING WITH AYA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WISH BAD THINGS UPON YOU
>>
>>37667719
Nigga then buy a gun it is not that expensive and very available unless you live in cali then you are screwed
>>
>>37667719
sure. u better not be some retarded normie though
>>
You are a very manipulative person.

It's easy to see through for anyone that has a decent eye, but the way you do it is kind of dirty. Exploiting best parts of people, threatening suicide and acting so miserable to bait out their kindness.

Are you actually depressed? Are you actually lonely? Who knows? The way you act it's impossible to tell if you're ever in legitimate distress or just roleplaying for attention. Although I think it's probably the latter.

Either way it's unhealthy, and very cruel.
>>
>>37668127
Is there a story behind this person?
>>
>>37668127
>not just manipulating them in turn
it's like you don't even know how to really drag people's hearts around
drop your discord OP
>>
DO NOT BEFRIEND OP HE WILL PRETEND TO BE NICE TO YOU SO YOU GIVE HIM SYMPATHY AND THEN HE WILL DUMP YOU AFTER HE'S USED YOU

HE HAS DONE THIS TO DOZENS OF OTHER PEOPLE AND HE WILL DO IT TO YOU TOO

STAY FAR AWAY
>>
>>37668161
He made up a story about a fictional person named Aya becoming good friends then turning on him and throwing him away. Makes 10 threads a day about it to get easy sympathy from suckers, and adds some of them on discord for more personal attention.

>>37668173
I guess I could but there's no point. What would I get out of it? Fake niceness and false affection? I don't need any of that.
>>
>>37668325
aya is a real person, its just that op only knew them for 2 weeks and is for some reason still obsessed with him

t. someone who knows op
>>
>>37668342
The IP counter didn't go up, which poster are you in this thread?
>>
>>37668127
Well one you dont even know me
and two youve never personally confronted me about what youre accusing me of

And no ive never threatened suicide against anyone
>>
>>37668315
>>37668362
is me

originali
>>
File: whoahoahs.jpg (95KB, 544x626px) Image search: [Google]
whoahoahs.jpg
95KB, 544x626px
>>37668127
>tfw planning to isolate yourself because you can't stop manipulating people
>>
>>37668379
Post your discord OP, I'm sure you're not that bad of a person.
>>
>>37668439
~.#5133
here it is
maybe you could join my server if you want
>>
>>37667719
>being able to buy a gun
privileged as FUCK and I'm jealous
>>
>>37668379
We were friends for a while before you removed me. Twice. I thought that you would be a little bit of an interesting case and might be fun to talk to, but it ended up being more trouble than it's worth.

It's not like you'd ever break character to admit what you're doing anyway.

>>37668439
Feel free to talk to him if you want, but don't believe his lies. It's all a fake.

Also, he'll definitely remove you after a little while so don't get too invested.
>>
>>37668514
Well whoever you are Im glad I removed you
youre literally just shitposting and harassing me and you dont know why I deleted you or other people
>>
>>37668576
>youre just shitposting
>youre just projecting

not even that anon but those are literally the only two responses you ever make
you're so sick in the head its not even funny
hurt yourself if you must, but stop hurting other people you fucking prick
>>
>>37668576
If i add you will i get noods?
>>
>>37668632
>not even that anon but those are literally the only two responses you ever make
you're so sick in the head its not even funny
ok
>hurt yourself if you must, but stop hurting other people you fucking prick
Talk to me about it on discord then? because you barely know me
>>
>>37668692
>because you barely know me
oh really? how do you know? you dont even know who i am so how can you make that assumption?
>>
>>37668722
who are you then?
How do you know of these things you are saying about me if you never asked me my side of the story? Why shouldn't I have deleted you?
>>
>>37668798
>who are you then?
none of your business
>How do you know of these things you are saying about me if you never asked me my side of the story?
oh, i know your side of the story, dont worry about that
what happened to you was bad, but it is your decision to keep living in that bad state of mind instead of using your friends help to get better
i have no sympathy for you anymore
>Why shouldn't I have deleted you?
theres tons of people you shouldnt have deleted
people who just honestly wanted to help you and you sucked them dry and dropped them off in the garbage
>>
>>37668879
You don't know my side of the story and youre repeating yourself
>>
>>37668920
>You don't know my side of the story
keep telling yourself that
you got dealt a shit hand in life, with your abusive parents
aya should have let you down easier too
but all of this? this is all your fault
you treating your friends like shit is your fault, not anyone elses
>>
>>37669018
What is my fault?
I dont know what youre even talking about. it sounds like you barely know yourself.
>>
>>37669044
>What is my fault?
you treating your friends like shit is your fault
>I dont know what youre even talking about.
keep living in denial, rem
>it sounds like you barely know yourself.
dont try and turn this back around on me either
>>
>>37669105
You dont know of the relationship I had with other people though
so you dont know what youre talking about
and you barely know me
>>
>>37669159
>You dont know of the relationship I had with other people though
yes i do
>so you dont know what youre talking about
yes i do
>and you barely know me
yes i did, quite well in fact

you are seriously mentally ill, so its really my fault for wasting my time on you since you obviously dont want help, not gonna waste either of our time any more than i already have so bye bye
>>
>>37669209
The only thing I can get out of this is youre shitposting
i dont need help, please leave me alone
>>
So is this thread what gays do for fun?
>>
>>37667719
ill discord if its not too late ;-;
>>
>>37667719
>fucking tearing up again
>why cant i just buy a gun and end it
>do any of you guys wanna discord?
Yeah post it
>>
>>37669639
~.#5133
theres my discord then
thanks anon
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.