[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another day of laying in bed all day and crying i just want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1496205615141.png (370KB, 900x686px) Image search: [Google]
1496205615141.png
370KB, 900x686px
Another day of laying in bed all day and crying
i just want to die
these pills arent helping me
he hates me I just want to die so bad. I never used suicide as a method of gaining attention. I wouldnt make threads everyday crying for you and bought a vpn just to start out fresh and be your friend on rooc. i liked rooc but now you want me dead im trying to get someone else to pretend to be you why didnt you just make me kill myself like you were trying to earlier
youre crying because some people hate you im crying everyday and i want to die and you only think i want attention from people when i have no motive for that. youre basically torturing me and forcing me to let go when i cant
I wouldnt spend my entire life just trying to make threads about you for attention im literally fucking crying again i though my pills would work.
>>
i was pressured by someone to give out your id and i thought you understood me the other day
but youre manipulating casey and other people

I never meant to hurt you and I cant even believe im saying this because you hurt me all the time I was pushed by someone to give you your id and you wont let me explain at all
I didnt join the server or make alts to stalk you i made them to be your friend i want to change
i want to die so bad i was happy for once in school and was happy but you left me and I wanted to just die
i couldnt handle the stress and dropped out
it feels like im being suffocated by other people and forced to like them just because i was sad.
im not trying to force you to like me i just want to be understood by you and be around you because i admire everything about you
>>
whenever you type my heart starts to beat fast and i get scared youll be angry at me even more i cant stand it
im scared of you a lot but at the same time i want to be around you because i feel safe i want to feel safe again
im closing the thread because i dont want to see any replies
>>
>>37667358
ur a qt rem pls dont be sad
>>
File: 1334428840636.png (84KB, 659x469px) Image search: [Google]
1334428840636.png
84KB, 659x469px
STOP AVATAR FAGGING WITH AYA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WISH BAD THINGS UPON YOU

STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT

STOP TRYING TO RUIN TOUHOU

GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF IF YOU ARE SO MISERABLE AND LEAVE HER OUT OF YOUR DEPRESSIVE SPIRAL
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.