[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

story time, /r9k/. >be me >small african child >try

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1494366981764.png (145KB, 534x485px) Image search: [Google]
1494366981764.png
145KB, 534x485px
story time, /r9k/.

>be me
>small african child
>try to fuckboy this 12/10 qt
>fail three times in a row
>each time she would basically crush my entire soul
>catch feelings
>too scared to say anything
>try to move on
>engage relationship with butterface bipolar white girl
>only thing 10/10 about her is her ass, w/e i'll take it
>12/10 qt asks "what the fuck are you doing i thought we were flirting and shit and you engage relationship are you not tryna smash"
>shit.exe
>already caught feelings for butterface tho
>time passes in a paradoxical state of liking 2 girls
>2months into relationship with butterface
>friend keeps saying that he's fucking with my girl
>think its a joke because he only says it when she is around
>later butterface finds me and 12/10 qt doing a borderline flirt
>has emotional breakdown due to bipolarity
>feelsbadman.jpeg.avi
>stop doing that shit and somewhat dedicate myself to butterface
>3months in
>friend#2 says we need to talk
>literally says how butterface is fucking with every single male and female in existence known to man
>friend#2 rats out friend#1 for getting constant nudes from butterface for over 2 weeks
>friend#2 also states that he got nudes from butterface in just 1 night
>feelsreallyfuckingbadman.webm
>prepared to drown myself in tears
>>
>>37666710
To me sounds like it's time to kill some bitches.
>>
>>37666899
nice dubs nigron
>>
File: 1497153067895.jpg (37KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1497153067895.jpg
37KB, 612x612px
>>37666710
honestly why do you guys bother with women.
Every. Single. Time. They are nothing but trouble. just fucking forget about them holy shit. in the end they will just cause more drama to happen in your life, they will take from you and expect you to be okay with it and if you're not they'll just leave you. they'll most likely get bored within a month anyways so whats the point. just stop.
>>
>>37667962
because masturbation isn't enough to fill the void of sexual frustration
>>
>>37666710 dump butterface and be honest to 12/10
>>
>>37667995
get a hooker. problem solved.
>>
>>37666710
Beta black bitch boi
>>
File: tumblr_n99j67M0191qfugwzo1_400.gif (1MB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n99j67M0191qfugwzo1_400.gif
1MB, 400x268px
>>37666710
>he fell for the gf meme
good job tyrone
>>
File: you mad white boi??.jpg (38KB, 565x375px) Image search: [Google]
you mad white boi??.jpg
38KB, 565x375px
>>37666710

forgot our pic, me and the 12/10qt
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.