[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are girls all invariably the same? Holy shit it's like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: 12098534.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
12098534.png
185KB, 500x644px
Why are girls all invariably the same? Holy shit it's like they all come from a cookiecutter

>Netflix is my life :)
>I love dogs more than you XDD
>Family means everything to me!!! (almost as much as Chad)
>I love music! My favourite genre is generic top 40 popshit that you'll hate
>I'm not like the other girls ;)
>I like reading! Not real books though, just children's fiction like harry potter
>I need a REAL MAN, no BOYS!
>If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best

How do I find a girl who ISN'T a basic bitch?
>>
Wish I had an answer for you, OP. I hate how obsessed women tend to be with animals and social justice issues, it gets on my nerves. I wish that I was gay, or at least bisexual, so then I wouldn't be hopelessly holding out for a kind of woman that is impossible to find.
>>
Incoming white knights calling you out for speaking the truth. Went out with this girl who was into me and holy shit was it the most boring experience of my life. Should prob just go gay desu
>>
Women in their 30s are fantastic. At this point they have actually developed interests and have personalities. Bonus points you can gauge from this point whether or not they will age like complete shit.
>>
>>37666699

How about you stop being a basic piece of shit?

I've never dated a girl like that - ever. I'd never even consider it.

My last relationship was with a girl who's currently 24, is earning six figures, and has an MBA.

The chick I'm talking to now is a couple years younger than me but is organizing a muti-city festival. She's one of the most articulate people I've met in my life, as well as as one of the more ambitious ones.

Your problem is that you have terrible taste in women, which probably ties back to your own personality and interests (or lack thereof).
>>
>>37666997
>Women in their 30s
>whether or not they will age like complete shit
What if I told you that any woman past the age of 25 is a disgusting, completly busted roast?
>>
>>37666699
This this and fucking THIS. I heard anime clubs have girls that are kinda different from the norm, maybe try there.
>>
>>37666699
Girl here, most girls I know are pretty cool people, and they aren't all the same either.

For example, I have a female friend who is very pretty and seems like a total basic bitch on the outside, she listen to mainstream music, is very girly and social, is really good with make up, and dresses like a normie. But she also works as a sysadmin, runs linux on all her computers (debian I think), and watches a lot of anime. She wouldn't let you know though, because she doesn't want to be seen as weird. We met through a friend at a bar, where we drunkenly bonded over our schizophrenic mothers.

I'm just saying that maybe you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. But probably you don't know many girls that well, else you wouldn't have to make this thread.
>>
File: street-girl-57520.jpg (42KB, 720x467px) Image search: [Google]
street-girl-57520.jpg
42KB, 720x467px
>>37666699
Not only that, they're all starting to look the same too.
Pic related, pretty much all women I see looks like a variation of this: same haircut, maybe blond and shiton of make up that makes them all have the same face. The picture honestly reminded me of at lease 4 girls that I remember from high school.

There's only 4 types of girls now: pic related, obese girls, 1/10 girls (and not just a "she can be cute" I mean down syndrome, malformed face) and black girls.
>>
Radical idea:you just hate women
>>
>>37666699
Oh lord do you need to go meet people. Wew lad get out of mom's basement.
>>
>>37667010
sounds like you're just normalscum who's into normie women with no actual advice.
>>
>>37667212

What do you expect, you stupid cunt?

>I have no personality
>I have no interests
>I have no ambitions

>how come all the women in my potential dating pool are boring
>>
>>37666699
impossible. the rise of social media gave the biggest uggo access to an endless amount of dick and attention. nothing will bring them back except reality when they're 40
>>
>>37667010
>>37667138
>>37667208
>projection and ad-hom: the posts

>>37667202
I don't WANT to hate women, I want to believe that there are interesting educated women out there, but they are probably few and far between and already taken.
>>
>>37667226
You sound equally as boring, which makes me think you're lying about dating any women.
>>
>>37667175
Add the blonde hair dye poorly applied to show roots and contrast with dark eyebrows plus a couple extra stone and that's pretty much it.
>>
>>37667243

>ignore posts that indicate there are plenty of interesting and educated women out there

>continue blaming other people for your personal failings
>>
>>37667256

Ah, sure.

I've really delved into an exploration of my own life, so I can see how you'd draw that conclusion, you autistic frogposter.
>>
>>37667277
>doesn't post Pepe
>call him frogposter
Lol Reddit immigrants need to go back
>>
>>37666699
females don't really have anything to look forward to in their life.
>turn 18
>become a drunk slut until you find the right guy who will put up with your shit
>move in with said guy
>don't go out looking for work
>sit at home every day binge watching shit while your BF works 10+ hours a day with 2 days off a week.
>only do the dishes once a month and never clean anything else ever
>BF doesn't give a shit because pussy is worth having to deal with all the bullshit

prostitutes are better at this point
>pay $100
>get an hour
>don't have to deal with dumb bitch dirtying your house or cheating or needing money

only cons is STDs and the fact shits illegal.

you probably would end up with the same amount of pussy anyway unless you are a retard who needs sex every day
>>
>be in thread full of truths
>get butthurt and call everyone virgins
>>
>>37667277
>dates 10s
>posts on /r9k/

Hell yeah man I'm the autistic one
>>
>>37667010

>festival

Bahaha, she's a generic party stacy nigga, money =/= interesting.
>>
>>37667316
r9k has been flooded with normies since the past week
>>
>>37667243
I know plenty of interesting girls, so do other people in here. If the girls who will voluntarily spend time with you are boring, maybe you are the reason. "wah wah ad hominem" won't change that.
>>
>>37667266
Where are they?

I'm 26 with a BBA, I own 2 cars, I work and go outside every day, I speak to many people. If there are interesting girls I'd like to know where they are because all I can find is the Netflix and dogs variety
>>
>>37667010
Is this the new copypasta? Lmao
>>
>>37667339
just because something exists doesn't mean it's accessible and all the sweet words in the world won't change that.
>>
>>37667341
Buisness Administration? That degree worth the time?
>>
>>37667365
>shifts the subject to attack his degree
pathetic.

the trolls on this board are all transparent and insecure small dicked brainlets.
>>
>>37667365
If you want to be a corporate executive and make the big bux you need at least an MBA
>>
>>37667382
TROLLING? I JUST WANTED A SIMPLE ANSWER MAN. IM A NEET
>>
>>37666699
>How do I find a girl who ISN'T a basic bitch?
anime
>>
>>37667404
I WAS TOLD THAT TRUMP WOULD MAKE ANIME REAL

WHERE IS THE ANIME GIRLS
>>
>>37667404
Have you even watched animes?
>>
So fucking true, white girls are born without brains and the Jews make clones of one single brain in their labs to be transplanted in their heads from birth

>wow I like Harry Potter I'm such a nerd :P
>only positive vibes please! Thanks!
>*goes to college and shoves hundreds of dicks inside her*
>life can be hard sometimes, but if you keep going everything will be alright! Wow I'm so deep and smart I quoted that from tumblr!
>*wears flowy white, bright clothes and one of those weaved or flowery headbands*
>*takes selfie and sticks tongue out/pop n squats/puts hand on hip*
>*continues to shove dicks up her vagina*
>ohmygod YESS I love things from my childhood because it makes me look so cute and quirky!
>>
>>37667443
You have to admit, half of that list is pretty qt
>tfw no positive vibes gf to take flower headband selfies with while watching cartoons and shoving my dick up her vagina
>>
The losers in this thread really need to go meet more women. This is bad and just flat out as stupid as the women they are tying to blame. You a woman op?
>>
Since /r9k/ is full of normalfags now, might as well make use of them: What do you normalfags mean when you say someone "has no personality"? Please elaborate, genuinely curious
>>
>>37667243
It doesn't matter how many of them exist anon. The fact of the matter is that the interesting ones are obviously just not interested in you. So man up and just get with whatever boring pucci is willing to put up with your similarly boring ass.
>>
>>37667175
Nah it's more like this:
>blonde hair, either natural or poorly dyed
>shit ton of make up
>yoga pants paired with some variation of only 4 types of tops

Also I'd say there's the introverted Asian girl too, the other ones just try to be white
>>
>>37667494
Get the fuck off my board normalfriend
I bet you jack off to girls like pic related
>>
>>37667551
shit taste uwu
>>
>>37666699
Why are every one of these threads the same? We all know you posted a dumb strawman in a thinly veiled attempt to attract attentionwhore roasties to prove you wrong by saying "b-but I'm not like the other girls!" in the slim hopes that you will find your mythical dream girl wife.
>>
>>37667668
Get off my board normie (exclamation point)

t Reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>37667596
>he wacks it to stacy
>he doesn't realize that she gets as much dick as the bimbo
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
>>37667508
All of those tops have exposed shoulders, either by being completely without or with really stupid holes in the sleeves, like pic related
>>
>come home from internship
>gf says she wants to talk
>says "she wants to be honest with me"
>shes been seeing someone else and wants to break up
>wants me to move out (i moved in with her 1.5 yeras ago)
>in a fit of rage i soccer kick her dog halfway across the room
>shes in hysterics, i start to panic realizing what ive done
>dog has to be put down
>fast forward 2 weeks
>im a complete pariah, 0 friends left, everyone i interact with knows and thinks im a piece of shit
>ex-gfs parents want her to go to the police and press charges but she hasnt yet

im seriously considering just moving to a different country for a few years, where should i go /r9k/?
>>
>>37667745
>he doesn't realize that she gets as much dick as the bimbo
who really cares, I sleep around too
>>
File: download.png (105KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
105KB, 256x256px
>>37667855
>where should i go /r9k/?
The afterlife
>>
>>37667855
just move to another town or live in your car and travel the states
>>
>kicking a dog

consider suicide my man
>>
>>37667855
Please please please kill yourself
orgaga
>>
>>37666699
My gf is a nazi who basically molds her personality into what i like so kek
>>
>>37667331
you mean the past year?
>>
>>37667855
>he soccer kicked his ex's dog
>he didn't soccer kick his ex's head
Go to hell, I've heard it's quite nice there
>>
File: 1496807549441-r9k.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496807549441-r9k.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>37667855
>soccer kick her dog halfway across the room
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37667123
Trading Basic Generic Stacy for Basic Weeb Stacy won't help much. Same shit, different variety.
>>
>Why are girls all invariably the same? Holy shit it's like they all come from a cookiecutter

What you're noticing is how women are on average more easily molded by social trends. To some extent normie males do this as well, but women are the worst offenders. That's why you see them all watch the same Netflix shows, read YA fiction, and parrot the same phrases and opinions everywhere.

I'd like to be able to say women are as deep as men but there are so many of them that are vapid and uninteresting. I can't count the number of times I've been hanging out with a woman, thinking about my future, or how we relate to each other, or some abstract thing like that, and she says something that makes me think holy shit, I can't imagine how you could spend time thinking about that for more than two seconds. And then I hang out with male acquaintances and we have interesting discussions about all kinds of things.
>>
>>37667500
"Different than what I'm used to and have been indoctrinated to find interesting"
>>
>>37668587
>and she says something that makes me think holy shit, I can't imagine how you could spend time thinking about that for more than two seconds.
Examples?
>>
>I like reading! Not real books though, just children's fiction like harry potter

I find this sadder than the rest ,even the fact they have become such hollow beings. I think it is pretty clear now that you can tell what type of person likes Harry Potter, it's cheap, disposable and easily forgotten just like the person who likes it. They don't progress onto real literature at all.

Where do I find a qt that genuinely loves to read good shit?
>>
>>37668649
Find a quiet, introverted qt
>>
>>37668649
>Where do I find a qt
>>37668727
>Find a quiet, introverted qt
Reading is hard.
>>37668649
anon, try places with books. Seriously. Libraries, trade shows, clubs, signings, things like that.
>>
>>37667138
>roastie trying to lie about roasties

What a shocker.
>>
>>37668399
I think you mean the past four or five years my good sir.
>>
>>37667138
>also works as a sysadmin, runs linux on all her computers (debian I think), and watches a lot of anime. She wouldn't let you know though, because she doesn't want to be seen as weird. We met through a friend at a bar, where we drunkenly bonded over our schizophrenic mothers.

>Autisitc loonixfagette
>In a bar
Nice try nigger
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.