[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should loli sex dolls be legal? I've heard that some are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 100cm_waifu.jpg (73KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
100cm_waifu.jpg
73KB, 500x750px
Should loli sex dolls be legal? I've heard that some are illegal in the US.

Wouldn't this stop pedophiles from the real things ?

Discuss.
>>
I don't see why it should be illegal, as long as pedophilia is illegal.

We have dragon dildos and technically that's imitating beastiality.
>>
>not becoming inexplicably rich that laws no longer hold you down and kidnapping as many young girls as you please

What are you,retarded?
>>
>>37666702

Government should be allowed to seize your assets if you do.
>>
>>37666744
But they dont because they are the ones who you have to pay off.
>>
>>37666702
>ywn be woody allen and fuck your underage step daughters and get away with it
just kill me
>>
File: IMG_2951.gif (489KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2951.gif
489KB, 500x287px
>>37666881

Oh. Check. Uu
>>
>>37666641
where do i buy one of those
im a neet but im willing to beg for money on the streets to buy one of these semen demons
>>
>>37666641
>Wouldn't this stop pedophiles from the real things ?
Not really, catharsis is basically a lie and training your body to fuck the shit out of child-shaped things actually makes you more prone to fuck more child-shaped things, like actual children.
You're cognitively reinforcing pedophilic thoughts.
>>
>>37666744
>implying major governments run on crypto currency don't run their own giant child-trafficking and prostitution rings
>>
>>37667323

Whatever. They can repopulate the robots then.

Maybe thousands of years later humans will finally crumble under sin.
>>
File: CP is better than CSA2.jpg (321KB, 1868x777px) Image search: [Google]
CP is better than CSA2.jpg
321KB, 1868x777px
>>37666641
>I've heard that some are illegal in the US.
I don't think they've had anyone arrested in the US for loli dolls, but in Canada, yea.

>Wouldn't this stop pedophiles from the real things?
Letting pedo's have an outlet is proven to reduce child sexual abuse. See pic related

>>37667297
Bet you think video games cause violence too
>>
>>37666683
>pedophilia is illegal
It's not, child molestation is though.
>>
A couple generations of fatherhood less robots ought to clean up the world.
>>
>>37667350
>Bet you think video games cause violence too
If you controlled a videogame by kicking the shit out of a hyper-realistic latex dummy that spewed out hot blood all over your fists, it probably would make you more violent.
Instead videogames just kind of fuck up your spine and your brain's effort/reward system.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.