[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talking to chick online >We exchange pics, some lewd and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: sigmund.jpg (876KB, 1066x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sigmund.jpg
876KB, 1066x1500px
>Talking to chick online
>We exchange pics, some lewd and some just regular face pics
>She's half black
>Really into her, she's really into me
>She sent me a pic of her smiling
>In that instant it reminded me of my mother
>Mfw in that very instance I realized she is extremely similar to my mom
>Have a slight moment where I feel like a disgusting freak

Fuck. Should I keep going for her? It feels weird to think about. Was Freud fucking right?
>>
>>37666584
She is NOT your mother, no matter how similar she seems. Fucking her brains out and calling her mommy still wouldn't be weird because she IS NOT YOUR REAL MOTHER.
As long as you don't actively make her wear your mother's clothes or shape her to be more like your mom, there's nothing wrong here.
>>
>>37666584
Yeaaah don't worry just be your self !
This is the advice you gave us since the beginning so it must work for you !
>>
>>37666584
all humans are similar to one another on some level. If you want to fuck this chick that's fine because she's not your mom.
>>
File: 1494797472484.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1494797472484.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
>>37666629
It still feels fucking weird. Like, I dunno.

Am I overreacting? She's really nice and we're honestly getting along very well. And it's not like it's something that's going to break the relationship... But.......
>>
>>37666584
>She's half black

Only if you manage to castrate such abomination.
>>
>>37666584
>exchanging regular pics and lewd pics casually
>with a person online
>who could easily find out your name and potentially location
Why do people do this? What about the potential for blackmail? Stalking? Assault? Robbery?
>>
>>37666667

> One off from Satan's Sextuple
This is a sign that you HAVE to fuck your mom and her at the same time.
>>
File: 1496771418458.jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496771418458.jpg
9KB, 210x240px
>>37666708
So that I can get titty pics and bust a fat nut to her chubby tits.
>>
>>37666667
Do you guys live close to each other or is it like a long distance thing?
>>
>>37666708
Normies do it all the time, not even anonymously.
>>
>>37666769
Long distance. I don't do well with things irl. Online dating seems easy enough.
>>
Being attracted to someone who reminds you of your mom isn't the same thing as having an Oedipus complex anon.

Most people base their attraction towards other people mostly on their parents and what their relationship with them was like, it's pretty normal behaviour.
If you had/have a good relationship with your mom it makes sense for you to subconsciously seek out similar traits in partners.

The fact that you're aware of it is probably a good indication that this isn't displacement. If all your girlfriends look and act a lot like your mother, and you immediately lose interest when you does something that you DON'T associate with your mom then maybe it's time to consult Dr. Freud.
>>
>>37666584
I have no doubts some women have thought the same thing but for their dad, assuming they even had a functional childhood. Then again it probably would still apply.
>>
>>37666584
>most attracted to people who are the furthest away from my parents that they can be, the further, the more attractive.

>Fortunately this makes me attracted to good traits.

What about me?
>>
Humans do this subconsciously.

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/are-you-dating-your-mom
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.