[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: You're embarrassing moments >First day at the gym

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: The_Ausmos_An_Internet_Odyssey.jpg (51KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
The_Ausmos_An_Internet_Odyssey.jpg
51KB, 514x536px
ITT: You're embarrassing moments
>First day at the gym
>Don't know what the fuck I'm doing
>Walk up to reception to sign up
>Get a key for a locker to put my bag
>Got lost, had to ask receptionist where everything was
>Figure out where locker room is and put my bag in
>Its very hard to close and see put looking at me as I desperately try to close the locker
>Make my way to the actual gym
>Oh wow that's alot of people
>Walk out after literally just walking in the door
>Decide I need to gtfo ASAP
>Go to locker room to get my bag
>Its stuck
>People literally staring at me like I have down syndrome trying to fit the key in a million different ways
>Realise I put my bag in the wrong key i was assigned to
>Have to go back to reception and explain this
>Has to get someone to help me open this fucking locker
>Finally get my bag and leave
>I spent an hour in the gym and only managed to get my bag stuck in a locker
This happened TODAY.
>>
More an awkward moment, but whatever.
>sitting in kitchen being neet
>mom sleeping on couch next to me
>she rolls over onto back and weirdly lifts up her shirt with boob out
>wait for her to pull shirt back down
>doesnt
>have to get up and throw blanket over her out of shame
>>
>>37665414
Nice. Next time you will know where your put your bag and maybe will start lifting.
>>
>>37665443
>Not splashing hot coffee on her tit
>>
lol I remember when I first started working out I used the curl bar for my bench. It was a small free community gym with no racks so had to idea until months in.
>>
OP I know that feel all to well, I couldn't last more than five minutes in a gym without having a full blown autistic panic meltdown at the mass of normies. I highly recommend simply buying some weights, you can even get used weights off Craigslist for cheap, or get new ones from Walmart.
>>
Lol. Good effort anon. The fact that you actually got up and went to the gym puts you above most robots. Dont feel bad. I used to get really anxious because of the people. If you go in the early hours of the morning 3-8 am the gym is completely empty other than old people. Once you go a few more times you'll enjoy it. Dont let it get you down. Im proud anon
>>
>be me
>go to movie theater in London
>decide to see Edge of Tomorrow to pass time before plane takes off
>purchase ticket
>can't understand what the minority representing cashier says
>get lost in the theater
>choose wrong door
>be in the middle of some Tarzan movie with little kids and families surrounding you
>finally decide to leave and look for the right place
>burgerin' to a young cutie negro employee
>she literally walks me to my seat with me carrying all my luggage
>peoples' popcorns and sodie pops fall down as I make my way to the middle of the row
>don't even understand what the movie is about because you came in halfway

never ever going to London again
>>
a softcorembarrasment

>watching tv in psych ward
>the others are talking about going shopping
>think about how funny it would be if the group of patients had to wear straitjackets and helmets while being pushed around in a wheelchair
>giggling alone in the corner
>"whatchu laughing at"
>giggling uncontrollably and stutter out a "it would be so funny if..."
>laughing really hard
>"uhhh, ok"
>realize it isnt funny at all
>go to my room, change the now sweaty clothes and cry
>>
>>37665414
Can add one to yours, it's *your not you're you illiterate faggot.
>>
>>37667398
lol I've been in the psych ward several times, I thought it was pretty funny
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.