[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up cucks?? Send me money because I'm hot. h

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

What's up cucks?? Send me money because I'm hot. https://www.paypal.me/SaraBrantley
>>
>>37664658
You're ugly and I would never send money to someone who talks to me disrespectfully.
>>
That choker is about to get engulfed by a roll
>>
>>37664690
Alright suuuuuure. Whatever you say.
>>
>cucks
Correct
>give money because I'm hot
Fair enough

One hangup in the plan- you're not even remotely hot
>>
>>37664774
Why would you call yourself a cuck? Do you have no self worth?
>>
>>37664737
I'm glad you've learned your place.
>>
>>37664658
You're not very pretty, but since I am an ugly Caribbean mulatto and I have fetish toward white girls, I would totally fuck you
>>
>>37664902
Damn bro. Wrecked that bitch. You wouldn't send her your money though would you?
>>
This is a dude using the cuck fetish to steal money from self loathing anons that like being talked down to.

This is not a woman and if you think that it is you're a tool.
>>
>>37664938
Damn why didn't I think of that? Even if it is a girl it's still retarded to send her money.
>>
File: melol2.jpg (125KB, 643x1143px) Image search: [Google]
melol2.jpg
125KB, 643x1143px
>>37664658
timestamp and maybe i will haha.
>>
>>37664967
Hey out of here you dirty mongoloid.
>>
>>37664658
You're not hot babe, godspeed tho.
>>
>>37664922
>me
>having money

Kek
>>
>>37664658
op please post paypal balance i want to see how many money this cucks send you
>>
>>37664797
Where do you think you are.jpg
Not surprised this wasn't original.
>>
>>37665024
Are you Dominican? Oregano
>>
>>37665227
I'm on r9k and I still love and respect myself.
>>
>>37664658
You're not hot enough.
Not even hot enough to camwhore.
>>
Give me money because I'm hot-
Don't worry you can take my word for it.
Whore
>>
>>37664658
I'll send 6 dollarydoos if you post timestamp
>>
>>37665352
yeah

this is not even my least original post
>>
how do you use a girl to make money with her on the internet without her noticing?
>>
>>37664658

Hah, a 6 asking for my 7.5 money? Nah, no way
>>
>>37665379
The point was that it's common for people to lack that here.
>>
>>37664658
you look like a fat fucking slob. fuck outta here bitch
>>
Why Do females think the nail thing is attractive? It looks like you have fucking claws.
>>
>>37665530
Chop her body up and sell her organs. Make sure to knock her out or use chloroform so she doesn't notice.
>>
>>37664658
lose some weight first. fatties don't deserve money.
>>
>>37665547
>7.5

get out brad
>>
mods pls delete this roastie spam
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.