[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was it you realized that you were broken and not fixable?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1494721841050.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1494721841050.png
227KB, 635x661px
When was it you realized that you were broken and not fixable? What happened?
>>
I turned 30, my partner dumped me, I had another breakdown and my psychiatrist started hinting I should consider career options that don't require a university education.
>>
>>37663814
What is your degree in? (I'm assuming you have one.
>>
>>37663836
I don't, still a student.
>>
After turning 28 and still being a KHV.
>>
File: 1496884342260.jpg (204KB, 717x705px) Image search: [Google]
1496884342260.jpg
204KB, 717x705px
>>37663773
My gf of 9 years dumped me last month, she said I was a shell of my former self and needed to figure out my own problems by myself. Still haven't recovered and just feel so empty
>>
>>37664016
It'll take a bit longer than a month. But it'll go faster if you do what she said and fix your problems.
>>
>>37663773
The day biking felt more like a chore than an activity. It was like my last hope of being happy was siphoned from the one thing that made me happy
>>37664016
>>37663814
>abloobloo I got dumped by a whore
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>37664016

She probably turned you into a shell of your former self dipshit

A woman will strangle a mans potential for her own benefit then toss him aside because he never lived up to it.
>>
>>37663773

I started cleaning up the statue of david as it laid instead of trying to glue it back together with semen.
>>
>>37663773
I stopped being fatalistic about it and have been living a life in glorious unrestrained indifference and personal strength gains on all fronts ever since. I just make it someone elses problem for my amusement, I make no emotional investments in people anyway.
>>
>>37664187
Let's play spot the khv
>>
>>37663773
When I went to a family gathering and my social anxiety kicked in

I never used to get nervous in situations like that, but after BCT and AIT I can barely talk to people.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.