[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so stupid buds? I'm on a study abroad trip

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1497225595003.jpg (43KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
1497225595003.jpg
43KB, 711x633px
Why are women so stupid buds?
I'm on a study abroad trip and most of these girls have bfs and have fucked multiple guys already
However there is one girl who wont "cheat" on her bf by having sex but has blown 3 guys in the 2 weeks we've been here. Obviously it's ok because its not peenor in bagina

Even a few married chicks on this trip who have done the same. I think monogamous relationships are impossible desu
>>
>>37663699
>I think monogamous relationships are impossible desu
There you go. Hating women for being whores is irrational, it their nature. Accept the fact and move on
>>
>>37663887
>hicks on this trip who have done the same. I think monogamous relationships are impossible desu
thats why shouldn't have rights
>>
>>37663939
What did he mean by this??
He's trying to communicate i think
>>
>>37663699

did you or did you not get laid, it is extremely important for the context of this entire post.
>>
>>37663699
>Married chicks on a study abroad trip
What is this for? Is this with uni?
>>
>>37663992
Yeah it's with uni
>>37663977
Nah I'm seeing the 80/20 rule demonstrated pretty well here kek. There's about 10 guys on the trip and 2 guys have fucked near every girl with the 3rd guy banging like 2. Rest havent been laid at all
Girls either go for those top 2 or 3 guys or local guys here
>>
>>37664032
Do the married chicks go to your uni? Kind of strange since most uni girls are early 20s. Have you talked with any of the girls on your trip anon?
>>
>>37664123
This is through community colleges so there's a few older ones
One of the hot girls pulls out the "how dont you have a gf" card a lot. She says I'm a cool person but she's only banged the Chads in the group so far. Think she just wants an orbiter
>>
>>37664226
Try it out, anon. Ask her to go get coffee or whatever or just to hang out or something and see how it goes. You're probably right, but there's always a chance, especially when she's actually talking to you. Where are you studying by the way?
>>
Dunno, senpai.

My ex-girlfriend went on a graduate trip to Europe.

I thought she was going to cheat but she wound up calling me every fucking night for the entire three weeks.

She told me a lot of girls were cheating, too. I don't think she said a majority, but that maybe half a dozen of the girls in her immediate group had significant others and had wandered off with various guys or not come back to their room at night.

I also met a German girl when I was traveling in India who kept telling everyone about her boyfriend; she sucked the dick and fucked every attractive guy she met for her six-month trip, and almost got raped by an Indian guy who locked her in his hotel room.

Some white knight Egyptians broke in to save her, but I would have let the bitch have it.
>>
>>37663699
girls go full whore when they go abroad.
never EVER get into a srs relationship with a girl that has been abroad for too long or too often.
>>
>Hi guys, here's my anecdotal evidence through a story I have no means to prove actually happened. Just blindly trust me.

Why is it okay when r9k uses anecdotal evidence to reinforce their virginal frustrations, but when normies do it to reinforce the fact that the world ain't so bad it's always "KEK AND KUCK KEK KEK LE NORMUE ANECDOTE INVALID TOP LEL MY SENPAI!"

You are hypocrites.
>>
>>37663699
>dating/marrying a woman in college and who takes trips abroad
Not even once. This is why I advocate for dating Latinas from the barrio or from Latin America. They don't do this mess. If they're gonna cheat, they'll cheat at home. They only go to community college so you don't have to worry about them being in a whorish environment 24/7.
>>
>>37663699
>and most of these girls have bfs and have fucked multiple guys already

KEK
>>
File: 1491555482993.jpg (4KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
1491555482993.jpg
4KB, 125x117px
>>37664492
>significant others
Why does this phrase piss me off so much, fucking roasties and their double speak
>>
>>37663699

Lol. C'est la vie
>>
>>37663699
that's why you don't commit to women
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.