[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

definitive proof that even if you get rich and famous, a stacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 17

File: jonah-hill-french-interview.png (193KB, 550x286px) Image search: [Google]
jonah-hill-french-interview.png
193KB, 550x286px
definitive proof that even if you get rich and famous, a stacy can humiliate and emasculate you on live tv and people will laugh and cheer it on.
LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
>>
>>37663473
money can't buy you a spine
>>
>>37663473
Why are women so heartless? Don't they feel any empathy at all for unattractive men? Don't they think we have feelings and desires as well? A need to love and be loved? Why do they treat us like subhumans just for existing in the same space as them?
>>
What the fuck happened

Did Jonah's wife get BLACKED?
>>
>>37663574
Jonah was on a French talk show promoting War Dogs with Miles Teller and the roastie who he was talking to started talking about a fantasy she had involving him introducing her to more attractive movie stars in a hotel room and then leaving because he's fat and ugly. He was clearly becoming offended and uncomfortable with the joke, but she kept going on and on clueless to the fact that ugly men have feelings and eventually he got all angry autist on her.
>>
>>37663566
This was her trying to be funny and get attention which also serves as a reminder that women can't make good jokes.
>>
>>37663566

Women literally don't see non-Chad men as human, they don't think we have emotions and desires. We are only tools for them to use in their eyes.
>>
>>37663710
Link? I want to see just how brutal the roastie was.
>>
>>37664293
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
>>
how pathetic are you people that you call women "roasties"

no wonder you can't find any females to even look at you
>>
>>37664373
DAMN VICIOUS
>>
>>37664626
Chicken came before the egg, sweetheart
>>
>>37664626
Stop trying to validate your evolutionary hatred towards inferior men by conflating it with /r9k/ ethos.
>>
>>37664373
damn, he fell for the bait.
shouldn't have engaged her.
>>
File: otto-weiningers-quotes-2.jpg (57KB, 520x258px) Image search: [Google]
otto-weiningers-quotes-2.jpg
57KB, 520x258px
Why do so many great and intelligent men consistently dislike women?
>>
>>37665124
Yeah it's funny how these people don't understand cause and effect.

1. Get treated like shit for your inferiority, be expected to work extra hard for things out of ones control
2. Be alone because of your inferiority
3. Get angry because of it

People now claim that 2 is caused by 3. Even though it preceded it.
>>
>>37664626
I think some women deserve the title desu. Though it hits far less than just calling her a slag or cow.
>>
>>37665159

I agree with this, but the problem is intelligent men suffer from too much autism. They're judging women under the same scope as they would a man. They need to be taught that men and women are not equal, a woman is never going to be up to the same standards as a "good" man. Would you be angry at a 9 year old for acting like a child? Women are what they are, we've been sold a lie that we're "equal". You have to judge women under women pretenses. When you pick up a spider and it bites you, you don't hate the spider. That's just what spiders do. That's its nature.
>>
>>37664373

To be fair, in French it doesn't sound that mean. More like a humorous jab, but not a full on attack.

It's mean but that's non-American humor for you.
>>
>>37665159
The smarter you are, the more likely it is that you'll realize that women are half a step above chimps in intelligence and worth. Literally all they have are their holes
>>
>>37665290

Such delusion. It's like you've never talked to an intelligent woman.
>>
>>37664221
I think there's something to this.
>>
>>37665301
>It's like you've never talked to an intelligent woman.

>how dare you call chimps dumb, I'll bet you've never met a smart chimp
>>
>>37665159
Because great and intelligent men usually commit to a great deal of thinking on various subject matters and, as your quote rightly states, it's near impossible for anyone of a certain level of intelligence to think about typical female behaviour and not develop at least a passing level of disgust towards the rutting parasites.

That being said, there is one woman out of every 1000 who is a genuinely interesting, unique and thoughtful person. Unfortunately, the only women who ever seem to show actual empathy are the ones who have been so badly damaged in their upbringing that they were forced to come to terms with how fucked up the world really is instead of living in blissful ignorance inundated by make-up, fashionable clothes and selfies.
>>
>>37663566

I feel empathy as long as lines arent cross. I understand people get what theyre born with, only a handful are lucky enough to turn it around via expensive surgery/fitness.
I value what's inside too but i personally couldn't be with someone less than a 5/10 because if im not attracted to them it'll cause problems in our sex lives.

I will be their friend and encourage them because there are a few women that will date down and women within their own range who would love them entirely but if they try to act like theyre entitled to someone much more attractive than them and they chase these girls based on appearance alone its hard to feel sorry for them.

I dont feel like im entitled to chad because i know my place so i keep it in the 5-7 range
The real problem single men have is that the majority of them want a daphnie when they'd be lucky to get a velma.
>>
>>37665301
Intelligent/thoughtful women only increase my distaste for women as a whole because they show that women are fully capable of being empathetic, considerate and principled but simply choose not to be because they need them dicks and money.
>>
>>37664373
That wasn't bad. Who beats Brad Pitt really. If it was supposed to be insulting she would have ended it with 'then I'd run away with the pool boy'.
>>
>>37665301
I have. They're nice.
They're super rare though.
>>
>>37665356
>I will be their friend and encourage them

Oh will you dignify them with your friendship? That's so generous of you. Hey, guys: did you hear? This one will go so far as to BE FRIENDS with unattractive men! Give her the nobel peace prize and erect a statue of her on my fucking dick
>>
>>37665285
As a Europooryan i think French have a shitty sense of humour as well as bad attitude and this video just proves it once more to me
>and then leaving because he's fat and ugly
His ugliness comes from him being a fatass, because he seems to have Chad features under the blubber, so that was kind of redundant
>>
>>37665356
>NOT LIEK THE OTHER GRILS PAY ATENTION TO ME
Fuck off back to Facebook you phony skank
>I dont feel like im entitled
>I know my place so i keep it in the 5-7 range
Only a woman could be so flamboyantly retarded and self-unaware
>>
>>37665356
You are a woman. You have a buffet of cock from Shaggy to Fred to choose from.

Almost all single men have no option of choice. The notion that men "don't want Velma" is literally a female projection of how any man besides Chad gets sidelined instantly.

Why are you even on this board. Try Reddit you fucking cunt.
>>
File: 2MstAzl_d.jpg (51KB, 640x405px) Image search: [Google]
2MstAzl_d.jpg
51KB, 640x405px
>>37665356
>5/10
Adjusted or unadjusted?
>>
>>37665407
>'waah why wymyn are so mean, cold and heartless and treat me like a subhuman :('
>'im a wymyn and i can be friends with you and be supportive'
>'OOOH YOU ARE SOO GENEROUS, ARENT YOU A GREAT PERSON, I MEANT YOU TO GIVE UP YOUR HOLE YOU DUMB WHORE'
i guess you answered your own question
>>
>>37665285
I'm european and it isn't funny.
If you invite a none-french speaking person to your show, and still have the show in french because the people of the nation are to retarded to learn another language, you should at least understand to keep it simple an be aware that things easily gets lost in translation.

But yeah, I guess if you can get a job on national TV with foreign guests only knowing the one language you where born into, the mongoloid french is probably not even aware about the concept of how translation works and what can go wrong.
>>
>>37665522
God. Men are so much better at everything. I wish I was gay.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 239x211px
>>37665534
>taking away "she wants to be friends" from a post that says nothing but "I'm too hot for uggos"

Is this the beta virgin final form?
>>
>>37665356
>The real problem single men have is that the majority of them want a daphnie when they'd be lucky to get a velma

Roasties are so incredibly fucking stupid. This is why you can't be robots or even just anons.
>>
File: 1497083894397-r9k.png (996KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1497083894397-r9k.png
996KB, 1080x1920px
>>37665407
>>37665452
>>37665509

Did my honesty offend you?
I challenge you guys to try dating a girl that looks like this, and then come at me about how shallow i am
>>
>>37665634
Learn to read, also you further prove my point, since you equal someone not wanting to have sex with you to lacking empathy and being simply cruel. Also my other point was that since he is being a cunt to a woman that sincerely wrote she wouldnt have sex with an unattractive man but wont make fun of him and would be supportive, as opposed to what he wrote about women lacking empathy. As a result he drives away the people that wouldnt treat him as subhuman, completing a selffulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>37665806
If she had a compatible personality, I would.
>>
>>37664221
I understand you're baiting but fuck you anyway
>>
>>37665806
She doesn't look bad at all. That's easily a face I could love.
I understand that you don't want to pull out the extreme cases because it turns silly but that's just fine.
>>
>>37665861
>>37665869
In a different thread you would have made fun of her. You are just trying to prove your point.
>>
>>37665861
>bait
Have you been a man?
>>
>>37665850
>>37665869
Linked one wrong post.
>>37665887
>>
File: 1450041964808.png (13KB, 446x361px) Image search: [Google]
1450041964808.png
13KB, 446x361px
>>37664373
Good lord that wasn't bad at all. If the shoe was on the other foot you autists would be clamoring "SHE JUST CANT HANDLE THE BANTZ"
>>
>>37665887
I never make fun of women who aren't asking for it. I don't make fun of how women look especially (unless it's directly self inflicted like makeup) because they are negatively impacted by it quite a bit.
It's obvious to anyone she has a bit of a chin but its not terrible.
>>
>>37665861
Roastie is mad the truth is coming out.
>>
>>37665806
compared to the people I have asked out she is a strong 7
>>
>>37665887
Nah, I have pretty low standards. That's the thing women don't get about non-chad men. We don't think we deserve the best of the best unless we're literal autists. Most of us terrible, horrible men just want a semi-decent looking girl with a compatible personality to love us while we love them. That's it. And even that is too much to ask for in 2017 because even the most plain-looking, shallow girl is brought up to believe she is ENTITLED to Prince Charming and encouraged to fuck every other good looking guy until she finds him. If you don't fit within that agenda and you're not providing them with resources, most girls are happy to outright ignore your existence.

I guarantee the average Stacy wouldn't bat an eye if every man who wasn't a Chad or a beta provider was put to death.
>>
>>37665887
This

>>37665869
>>37665850
Look, im not trying to get you guys riled up but the truth is there are tons of single women that get passed over. I lived with one that was single for 8 years and she was one of the nicest women i knew but didnt have good teeth.
She was on 3 different dating apps and constantly trying. She went on countless dates with guys that would ghost her immediately once they saw her smile.

Im not saying this is you necessarily, im just saying its not impossible to get a gf if you were being honest about your standards of women.
My preferences are my own but dont go accusing me of not having empathy just because i dont want to sleep with someone im not attracted to.
>>
>>37665973
>I guarantee the average Stacy wouldn't bat an eye if every man who wasn't a Chad or a beta provider was put to death

They'd make an attention whoring social media post about how horrible it is, in between pictures of meals and half naked selfies.

>>37665981

Fuck off roastie. You could not understand in a million years.
>>
>>37665981
I should try dating apps again then.

Do you think maybe she was dating way out of her league? I'm not saying that people don't care. I'm just saying that I don't have such high standards that this perfectly fine woman (who I infer you think is worse than your 8 years buddy) is not someone I'd date.
>>
>>37665888
Have you ever been a woman?>>37665947
I haven't ever had sex in my life
I'm convinced that I'm the least normie tier person in this thread.
How many woman have been humiliated publicly because they are ugly/fat/autistic? Were you ever fired because from a science-related job "you aren't pretty enough"? If not shut up you failed normie
>>
>>37665806
this really makes me think about those pictures where the girl has nice hair and a qt outfit but her face is cropped out. i always subconsciously assume their faces must be cute as well but now i'll know that they're probably overcompensating
>>
>this whole self victimization thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0zb5S9DGYQ
>>
>>37665973
>they wouldn't care if we died
They would care when the crops die, the power goes out and their pipes break.

I'd love to live in a society after that. Even as an ugly man. Just because women would be much cooler people when they have more weight on their shoulders.
>>
it's relative to the situation and men around

for Hollywood and the media yeah Jonah is a beta toad, but among normal guys he would naturally be the chad and get the most attention from women
>>
>>37663566
Women are the genetic selectors, nature's mistresses. Nature is harsh and ruthless and so they must be this way too.
>>
>>37666035

Nope, she literally tried dating all kinds of guys. We even tried a few double dates to help her feel more confident but it was painful to watch them lose interest so quickly.
She was on pof the most and some of those guys are pretty bottom of the barrel yet they still ghosted her.
>>
>>37665973
>most girls are happy to outright ignore your existence.

I always see this sentiment here, and it baffles me. Women aren't actively trying to avoid unattractive men.They just don't give them sexual attention if they are not interested, which is not the same thing. Are there women who will ignore you? Sure, there will always be people who are more anti-social and will ignore others. It doesn't mean there is a phenomenon of women trying to alienate unattractive men. Part of it also falls on how much you want to interact with people. If you want help with something or you try to strike up a reasonably appropriate conversation, most women will speak to you. If you want to have more acquaintances or friends, you need to make an effort to get to know people instead of sitting in the dark complaining about how you're alone.

If you're only talking about sexual attention, of course. You can't complain about women having too many sexual relations with some people, and then say it's bad that they aren't willing to have more sex with another subset of people. It's an inconsistent value system.
>>
>>37666082
my advice to you and basically every guy in the Western world below 8/10 is to travel to meet women

I am only like 5'8, very plain looking and not rich but I can get some very attractive women when I am in Asia or South America.

Women are different in less developed countries. All men, even ugly and poor ones are treated with respect from women because they're taught from a young age the importance of men in society (whereas western society teaches women that men are born to serve them)

trust me it is a different world out there
>>
>>37663566
You are 15, aren't you?
You only masturbate to 10/10 stacies and 2d girls. You only dream about them. You would never be happy in a relationship with an uggo because you need someone pretty. And when that pretty girl doesn't want you because she wants exactly what you want you get angry
>>
>>37666142
>Women aren't actively trying to avoid unattractive men.
Christ, you're impossible.
>>
>>37666103
there's no such thing, in nature the male forces himself onto the female and that's the end of it, women don't select anything
>>
>>37665806
If she wore a veil she'd be built like a qt
She probably isn't a bad person either. Granted if I wasn't a tad horny i'd have problems bumping my face on that chin.
>>
>>37666142
Roasties are literally incapable of understanding the suffering of men. This post is proof of it. You could at least have the good sense to admit you know absolutely nothing, yet you're still writing post after post pretending like you understand a god damn thing.
>>
>>37666141
The truth.
Men are shallow as fuck. Women are too, of course, but not to this extend.
>>
>>37666215
The self delusion of roasties knows no limits, I see.
>>
>>37666141
>>37666215
pro tip to robots: ignore posts like these

for women bottom of the barrel is like 7/10, if you are below that they honestly don't even notice you exist (unless you rape them or something)
>>
>>37666176
You missed the part where, superior males protect women so they dont get forced on by males with inferior genes, which is the point of their selectiveness
>>
Self-aware women are very, very rare.
>>
>>37666049
>fired from a science-related job
Sounds fake when you're not specific, just saying.
>because you're not pretty enough
I don't like to insult my mom but she has been a software developer for over 25 years now. She got a golden watch even. Which shows you how misguided they are as a company overall but she certainly isn't employed for her looks.
But if this is true that's awful.
>fat/ugly/humiliated
I've gotten ruthlessly beaten by a group of girls when I was 10 because they thought I'd put up with it. I punched one back right on the nose so she started bleeding and then the teachers accepted their story at face value.
Told me that I deserved the bruises (which they accepted as being retaliation) for being so mean.
Parents protested of course but there's no evidence for these things.
I've also been pointed out as a hentai - masturbator by the autistic kid. To which I objected and found it inappropriate that the teacher lets him do this but everyone just laughed. I've been lured onto dates a lot of times where girls simply don't show up and then mock me on tinder (which isn't that bad really, but it certainly doesn't feel good).
Recently even my doctor has started straight up assuming things about me in my medical journals. I've had to contact him to fix things because I read them unlike 99% of patients. It's annoying because he's not always wrong of course but he shouldn't assume things.
>>
>>37666205
If you can't get roasties to like you why don't you try with less "normal" or attractive women?
Of course you won't - you care only about one thing
>>
>>37666215
Alright, it's one thing to argue that both men and women are equally shallow but arguing that men are MORE shallow than women? Get the fuck out of here.

I could go up to any group of Chads at a bar and befriend them by talking about common interests and actually putting myself out there.

If I approached the average Stacy, she would look at me like a piece of shit she stepped in and look for any excuse to terminate the conversation before I've even opened my fucking mouth.

STOP

TALKING

SHIT
>>
>>37666243
that doesn't happen in human society anymore (see Germany and Sweden)
>>
>>37666252
Women are more homogenous in terms of personality, interests and hobbies than men, in my experience. It's extremely difficult to find one who's truly unique, individualistic and unconcerned with the materialistic attention-seeking bullshit that the others base their whole lives around.
>>
>>37663473
Not a fan of Jonah Hill in the slightest but if I'm already rich and famous then there's no reason to give a fuck about what some whore said.
>>
>>37666305
women didn't evolve to have hobbies or a personality, just to give birth and nurse children

it's a harsh reality but that's what it is, the sooner you accept the limitations of women the sooner you can be happy
>>
>>37666252
All modern women are roasties. The roastie of your soul taints you and makes you filthy little imps. Your insistence that we are alone because we have "high" standards is just proof positive that you lack basic humanity.
>>
>>37666291
I wrote superior men eks dee. Why did you even bring it up if that wasnt the point?
>>
>>37663710

Im guessing the guy who scheduled that interview got fired from Jonah's PR team
>>
File: gates.jpg (64KB, 344x487px) Image search: [Google]
gates.jpg
64KB, 344x487px
>>37666159
Maybe. It seems a big step to travel but I can do software anywhere so it's a pretty realistic option.
I'm a bit worried about the cultural differences though.
>>37666141
I find that difficult to understand. My uncle is married to someone I wouldn't date. She's a lard mountain (imagine an indoors Christmas tree but wider) who has had seizures since she was a kid and it's seriously affecting her mental state. She's rapidly becoming dumber and she didn't have much to take from to begin with. She's very clueless in social scenarios too. So she's very frustrating to be with. I can't imagine what they're like alone. But he ended up with her. I can understand if nobody would even date her. But I don't see why my uncle who's smart, driven, funny and not terrible looking (like young Bill gates, better glasses ofc) ended up with her. He doesn't even want kids, she wants kids but they both understand that she couldn't handle it and her genes are just not worth it. Which is sad to say but you don't inflict that kind of fate on kids.

It's a rather terrifying prospect for me to end up with someone like what he ended up with. We're very similar.
>>37666215
Not my uncle.
>>
>>37666249
It's connected to archeology and ancient history field.

I was bullied all my time in highschool and middle school. Are my books were fucking torn apart. My parents opnely laugh at me because I failed at being woman - I'm not pretty enough.
You at least got attention - someone agreed. In my life not a single person was interested in my in that way. My closest friend is ashamed to be with me in public, because I just "look so weird". I can't even protest, she is all I have and kind enough to contact a person like me.
You seemed to have hard experiences too, anon, so I don't get why you're not more compassionate towards other people. You're doing thing you hate people are doing to you - assuming
>>
>>37665356
you cunts don't even want shy guys as friends, i have to be a social butterfly to just have the privilege to talk to you

fuck you,
>>
>>37666403
>cultural differences
you'll enjoy most of them, particularly the way men and women interact compared to how it goes in western society
>>
>>37666176
That's really not how it works. Humans are social/pack animals, which means there are group rules and regulations guiding our interactions. Even primitive humans lived in tribes with rules, not as lone individuals hunting out mates. At least, there used to be rules. Patriarchal rules used to enforce more egalitarian/civilized mating, to keep roasties' wild Chad-lust in check. But feminism long since threw that out the window, so now there's nothing whatsoever to regulate or bypass women's natural ultra-selective instincts.
>>
>>37666415
I'm not assuming much. My first post was asking if you've been a man.
>>
>>37665285
Except in America humor is supposed to be funny, not just some witless insult
>>
To be honest with you women are only good for having children and breastfeeding those children. Well, they used to be.
>>
>>37666425
Maybe try to talk to a girl who isn't a social butterfly herself-
Oh no, right, you won't
>>
>>37666441
What I really want to know is what will be the consequences of all this

Will beta males become violent and crimes against women increase? Will they leave their countries to more patriarchal cultures? Commit suicide? Buy sex robots? It's fascinating to think about
>>
>>37666322
Sad, but true. Hobbies and personalities are something that people develop when they aren't handed everything on a silver platter just for existing. A lot of women's entire personalities and interests revolve around getting Chad to notice them.

Poledancing? Gotta stay in shape and look sexy so I can entice Chad with my stripper moves on Facebook.

Shopping? Gotta buy some more sexy clothes so Chad will want to fuck me.

Fashion and Beauty? Gotta look extra good for Chad.

Video Games and Sports? Gotta show Chad that I'm not like the other girls so he'll fuck me

Photography and Music? Gotta show Chad that I'm totes deep so he'll fuck me.

Even in nerdy circles, the average nerd girl is mostly just in it for the easy beta orbiters and attention.

Women feed off of sexual and aesthetic validation and they only ever want it from Chad because snagging a Chad is the be all and end all of their existence.
>>
>>37666501
More and more men are going to stop contributing to society, leading to an eventual economic and societal collapse. The roastie sperging out in this thread in an attempt to dismiss our suffering has no idea the grave she's digging for herself, but I guess she's just a female after all
>>
>>37666500
literally all women are chad tier social
>>
>>37666501
>Buy sex robots?
That'd be my guess. It's interesting because women will never be as satisfied as men with artificial/simulated intimacy (waifus, sex robots, etc.). I think their sexuality's stronger rootedness in nature and natural selection dissuades them from it.
>>
>>37666528
>be lonely as fuck
>find a board dedicated to people who aren't normies
>you can finally connect with people like you without bullying
>see this comment x1000 time
I fucking hate men. I hate you with all my heart. I thought it was my fauly for having ugly face and being shy that I didn't manage to have any romantic life. But it seems it's your fault - you just want stacies so much you choose to ignore other women completely
>>
>>37666665
Have you even tried to contact any people from this board? Sorry for your missed digits m8
>>
>>37666614
Chadbot 8000 can't buy you anything, doesn't raise your social standing, and won't be devestated when you cheat on it or abuse it. There's no appeal for women beyond basic sexual satisfaction.

>>37666665

>roastie trying to pretend like she's a robot
>blames robots for acting as they always do after she invades their home

Women ruin everything they touch
>>
>>37666665
>666665
Almost double Satan. Wow.
But the feeling is mutual. Humans are awful.
>>37666666
>>
>>37666614
>>37666526
have there been any human societies in the past that had unrestrained hypergamy? If there were I wonder what happened to them
>>
>>37666684
I'm not pretty, so why bother? All of you shallow dicks will lose interest in 5 secounds.
I don't blame you though, it's natural.
At the end of the day I'm happy because my interests don't consist of only fucking stacies or collecting waifus like yours. Thanks to that I can have fulfilling life.
>>
>>37666743
Stupid sow, stop trying to derail the thread by making a flash equivalence between men and women.
>>
>>37663710
>angry autist on her
Maybe we watched different videos but he handled that pretty well.
>>
>>37666665
im s-sorry femanon, i honestly try to be friendly with women but they just don't like me, im too awkward for them

only one girl at work is truly friendly to me and she is not shy at all, she's quite outgoing, i have never seen a truly shy woman
>>
>>37666749
Based off of genetic testing, pretty civilization humans had one male breed for every 17 females, so yes. They also lived in mud huts and ate unwashed tubers so that tells you what a good idea it was
>>
>>37666795
I'm a dude. Call me pig, dude, big cheese or sir
>>
File: 1496425845590.jpg (107KB, 411x418px) Image search: [Google]
1496425845590.jpg
107KB, 411x418px
>>37666824
>I'm a dude

Nice try, hole
>>
>>37666781
>I'm not pretty, so why bother? All of you shallow dicks will lose interest in 5 secounds.

Nobody can see what you look like unless you show them. How do you even know you're ugly? Also i'll have you know I collect women into my spankbank, not for waifus.
>>
>>37665356
>lucky to get a Velma
VELMA WAS BEST GIRL YOU BITCH
>>
>>37666781
Someone on here will want you. Probably many, in fact. It's just they're so desperate that you'll likely find them repulsive or (to rationalize your repulsion) dismiss them as sex-obsessed and not interested in you as a person.
>>
>>37666842
There's only one explanation. If no male show any interest in me it means I'm ugly. I don't know myself but that's only logical explanation which fits.
Waifufags are better than you, at least they are somewhat interested in personality of their waifus. You seem to be at least honest with yourself though, like any male, you care only about sex
>>
>>37666889
"fembots" are all the same

>waaah I am too ugly for anyone to love me :(
>Beta robot says she isn't and tries to reassure her
>they never talk again
None of them are interested in meeting a low value male here, they just use it as ego boost sometimes then quickly move on to better prospects
>>
>>37663473
I hate that fat fuck and I don't even know why. Based frogs
>>
>>37666950
>There's only one explanation. If no male show any interest in me it means I'm ugly.
Do you go outside regularly? Hell do you even attempt contact with the opposite sex?
What makes you think i'm not interested in personality? You sound bitter. Really bitter.
>>
>>37666889
I don't even think some people who are actively posted there (like eggman, he seems to be so nice, I want to meet him!) are repulsive.
I would want to form a relationship but man only want nice looking woman, they would use me as a meme or ghost me. You can lie to yourself you are not only interested in beauty but we all know that's really not true
>>
>>37667053
You have to be more willing to try. Sure some people are going to ghost you immediately upon seeing your face, but some won't. And that's when you decide whether they're just desperately after your pussy, or actually like you as a person.
>>
>>37667051
I work at home now. I go out to library or to eat something with my friend sometimes. In summer and in winter I do charity work, these are the only times I go out.
I'm very shy irl so I tried to talk to guy just once. It was at local anime and fantasy (idk the name) club. I think you would rate him 3/10 (acne, a little overweight, glasses) but he seemed nice to me. He didn't talk much but everything he said was smart. We liked the same series too. I asked him to grab a dinner with me (after 2 months). He agreed. When I got there he said to me he likes my friend who actually told him to eat with me in a first place. It's my only experience.
And I'm bitter there, because all of you say stupid things. Even here girls like me are ignored
>>
>>37665552
>I'm european
But you're not french so your opinion is worthless, pauvre con.
>>
>amerifat millionaire "comedian"
>makes fun of people all the time in his shitty flicks
>suddenly cannot handle french banter
>gets BTFO and butthurt
>"I-I-I didn't come here to be insulted :'("
>cancels other interviews
ptdr
>>
>>37663566
why should she have empathy for a fat man?
>>
>>37667251
Well I certainly feel sorry for you, I can't even have any proper contact with women face to face. I don't see why you have to write us all off just because of one man though. Since you seem so confident in your ugliness, what do you think is wrong with your looks?
>>
>>37667251
Do you ever wonder why a female verion of /r9k/ doesn't exist? Why this board is so male-dominated? It's because this situation robot guys are in isn't nearly as prevalent among women. You're an exception, not the rule. So you have no real basis to question the generalizations about women you seem to despise.
>>
>>37667305
The irony

original comment
>>
>>37667442
Your opinion on french humor is worthless because you do not understand french. What irony?
>>
>>37666164
Your point? Of course a woman can choose who she wants to go out with. It's fine that she may not be attracted to Jonah Hill, but does that give ger an excuse to belittle and embarass him on live TV?
>>
>>37667477
The original comment was on how non-american humour is mean, which presumably include european humour. The irony was a joke about the current sociopolitical state of France
>>
>>37667429
>Do you ever wonder why a female verion of /r9k/ doesn't exist?
like tumblr? lel
there is also lolcow where the most bitter and autistic girls gather to rip each others eyes off
>>
>>37667425
I don't know. There's no other explanation than me being ugly. I don't have acne nor I'm fat/deformed but there must be something wrong with me
>>37667429
There are, anon. Women aren't that vocal and blame themselves, not you, for their life. There's this one female-oriented image board, you know what I'm talking about.
I don't hate men, I said that because I was very angry. It's natural that you're only interested in one kind of women, you have your mating instincts and such. Not your fault.
All of you like to generalize and hate women so much when you act just like the ones you hate.
And it wasn't just that one man. No woman bullied me in school, only chads or people like you - failed normies.
>>
>>37667681
>There's no other explanation than me being ugly
Post yourself on /soc/. People there can be accurately described as thirsty so you'll know then.
>>
>>37667790
I'm not stupid. What if I'm actually so horribly ugly I can become a meme like that poor russian girl?
>>
>>37667679
Tumblr isn't comparable. Neither is anything whatsoever related to /cgl/. Nothing to be found there but normies/failed normies. Though the same might be said of /r9k/ these days to a large degree.
>>
>>37667864
Find some threads on /g/ then
>>
>>37667836
Well until you do something like that you'll never know you're ugly or just over exaggerating.
>>
>>37667864
>Tumblr isn't comparable.
It is a site full of womanchildren with mental illnesses and other defects that complain about the opposite sex, seems close enough
>>
>>37666665
why would social outcasts make the effort to talk to ANY woman, be it stacey slutcunt or a potato like you?
>>
>>37667681
>women blame themselves, not you
Is that why you're literally condemning all men in existence and blaming them for your problems in this thread?
>I don't hate men, I said that because...
Don't try to backpedal.
>>
Women hate ugly men. Vast majority of men are basically gutter trash to them. They only want Chad or Brad.

Men accept ugly women. Vast majority of men are basically accepting of ugly women because ugly women arent that bad and they end up liking being with them.

It's why you can see millions of couples where the guy is objectively better looking than the woman but you never see a good looking woman date an uglier man.

It's really annoying when women come on here and try to pretend that women aren't way rougher on men than men are on women.

>inb4 but women are the deciders, they have to pick the best DNA

Then I need you to tell me why any woman would settle for less than Chad. Why would a woman not just be a single mother to Chad's kids? Every Chad should have a harem. They basically do naturally.
>>
>>37667934
Yeah, I actually blame you. I'm not like them anymore, not after I've seen this board and some incel sites.
>>
>>37667918
It's a site full of rampant fucking normie whoredom. The most predominant complaint is likely about Chad getting bored and leaving them.
>womanchildren with mental illnesses and other defects
That's all women.
>>
>>37667932
They don't have to, but when they do it's only towards stacies. And then they are suprised nice looking, outgoing, lovely girl rejects them.
If you don't have to make effort neither should I.
>>
File: 1496834861305.jpg (48KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
1496834861305.jpg
48KB, 467x453px
>>37663566
>woman showing empathy for unattractive men

Are you stupid anon ?
>>
>>37667987
So do they have mental ilnesses that make them unable to be a productive part of society or are they normies? Make up your mind.
>>
>>37668017
>So do they have mental ilnesses that make them unable to be a productive part of society
Yes. Which is part of why modern society is in the goddamned state it is.
>>
>>37665285
why is france such a shitty country
im honestly starting to wonder if its worse than sweden
>>
>>37668052
FYI im talking about being able to study, work, maintain themselves and have normal contacts with people, not whatever meme problem you are talking about.
>>
>>37666176
>in nature the male forces himself onto the female

lmao tell me about all those species in nature that habitually rape the female in order to procreate, because legit the only one I can think of is the duck. That is NEVER the way it has been in human society, not even primitive humans were so anarchistic. As we exist today we have always lived in social tribes which have been regulated by both rule and ritual. In ye olden days if a dude raped somebody's wife, daughter or betrothed, he'd have his dick cut off, be tied the back of a horse and run through the streets on his side until dead.

I'm sorry that your little rape-for-all fantasy will never come true Neckie :^)
>>
>>37665981
>She went on countless dates with guys that would ghost her immediately once they saw her smile.

We all know she sucked and fucked them all and now is sad that men don't want useless cumdumpsters
>>
>>37667972
Let me just tell you something. Men's mating instincts are objectively, undeniably less strict than women's. The simple evolutionary reason is that women have far more restrictions on their reproductive capacity, so they're pressured to be more selective. For this underlying reason, the generailzations robots make about women are more accurate than the ones you're making about men.
>>
>>37666950
Have you considered that you're a miserable cunt and no one, male or female, will ever want to be around you because you're such a shitty person? Judging by how you're cuntery and screeching on here has gone, I think there's more to it than you being fat and ugly
>>
>>37668089
Do you honestly think many girls on tumblr/cgl/whatever else have problems that socially debilitating? Or in numbers comparable to here?
>>
What makes me laugh now is that men CAN be more picky now because we can just pay to fuck 10/10s. We can even buy wombs now. The majority of women are rendered useless and the value of pussy freefalls when prostitution is legal. I can just rent a 10/10 pussy when I feel like and and rent a womb so I don't have to deal with a 4/10 crybaby, nagging bitch ex-whore.

Feels good man. What goes around comes around. Every story I hear of roasties getting older and becoming single, old cat ladies makes me smile.
>>
File: rekt.jpg (150KB, 926x1088px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
150KB, 926x1088px
>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."
>>
File: 1494903208554.jpg (94KB, 620x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494903208554.jpg
94KB, 620x1000px
>>37668094
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociobiological_theories_of_rape#Animal_coercive_sex

Rape is extraordinarily common in animals, especially in all of humans closest evolutionary relatives. Are holes incapable of even googling?
>>
Jonah Hill is Jewish. France is a Muslim nation.
>>
>>37668278
And it doesn't mean the its the majoritve behavior now does it, phonefag :^)
Tell me again about how primitive males roamed the land in one, big rape-apalooza kek
>>
>>37668187
I have quite a few female friends though. The stacies were nice enough to help me when some man ripped my books/stole my PE suit/throw me around. Children always like me, I worked as nanny when I was teen.
Maybe I am a shitty person irl, I don't know. But I have a full right to rage on this board, when all men can act as dirty and bad as I am behaving now. Maybe some of you will see, just for a moment, that it's not just the fault of all terrible roasties out there.
>>
>>37665981
The problem with roasties like you, (not you personally) is that they give these men horrible fucking advice, they never set them up with someone, they ask for money/rides/tickets/trips but almost never return the favor. They are horrible friends to betas, and all the while act like they are So Nice You Guys, so empathetic.
I've had men who seriously hate me treat me better than some of my best lady "friends."

I mean at the end of the day, the way you treat your friends is your own business, you can do whatever you want. But it seems like an epidemic when I hear about lady friends, that they're horrible, and anytime you say girls are fucking horrible to be around, some roastie comes in and says Nuh uhh.
>>
File: 1493755609192.jpg (1MB, 1500x2129px) Image search: [Google]
1493755609192.jpg
1MB, 1500x2129px
>>37668341
>And it doesn't mean the its the majoritve behavior
>Indeed, in orangutans, close human relatives, copulations of this nature may account for up to half of all observed matings

So, yes, yes it does. I know arguing with an axe wound is stupid, but I honestly didn't think holes were THIS fucking retarded.
>>
>>37668205
I don't really have the numbers, anon, but i have seen and been around socially inept people of both genders.
>>
File: 1496467526767.jpg (275KB, 1944x2405px) Image search: [Google]
1496467526767.jpg
275KB, 1944x2405px
>>37668346
>But I have a full right to rage on this board

No you dont. Go bitch on Jezebel or something, none of us care about your roastie problems.
>>
>>37668172
I was talking about relationship, not fucking, anon. It's exactly opposite in this case
>>
>>37663473
if you are rich, famous, or average looking or better, you never have problems getting girls to have sex with you. never.
>>
>>37668394
Alright, but even just looking at NEET/hikki statistics, men are vastly over-represented. The same for autism diagnoses, etc..
>>
>>37668448

Women can't fail. A 2/10 woman can easily marry a guy. And if she somehow doesn't she has the support of the state and all of the charity and public support made to protect women.

Guys die on the street form neglect. A woman's life is worth 1000 men.
>>
>>37668411
You dense cunt. Do you really think romance/"relationships" have no evolutionary correlate? It's very much tied to the same forces determining basic sexuality. So, women will likewise be just as selective.
>>
>>37667251
> rate him 3/10 (acne, a little overweight, glasses)
> a little overweight
> glasses
> 3/10

Chad or nothing!!!!

Fucking roasties.
>>
File: 34534534535.jpg (70KB, 550x590px) Image search: [Google]
34534534535.jpg
70KB, 550x590px
>>37665981
>blah blah blah blah
>JUST SETTLE
>work all your life
>masters in engineering
>just settle you fucking faggot, look at all these perfectly good used roasties over here
no.
>>
>>37668497
Living life as a pretty woman is tutorial mode.
Living as an ugly woman is easy mode.
Living as a disabled AND ugly woman is normal mode.
Living as an attractive man is hard mode.
Living as a normal man is nightmare mode
Living as anything less than normal as a man is suicide inducing mode.

This is why holes will never understand men, let alone robots, and why they can neither be anons nor robots. Their experiences are so infinitely easier than a man's that they can't possibly understand our experiences.
>>
>>37668545
Men are less selective when it comes to sex, but more selective when it comes to marriage or long-term relationships. Girls on the other hand - more selective when it comes to "one-night-stands" but less about real commitment.
How simple is that. I've even seen some incels coming down to the same conclusion.
>>37668578
I would say egg is about 3/10. He is on the same level as him when it comes to looks.
I would really like to meet someone not from /pol/ who shares interest with me, but I don't think people like that even exists so I literally don't have any standarts. Maybe not too old, if he will die soon I will be really sad.
>>
>>37668640
Okay, let's be fair to women, here: ugly women have it harder than Chad. If you're a legitimate Chad, your life will be a fucking cakewalk, seriously. Everyone wants to be your friend, girls will LITERALLY just come up to you with wide smiles and pleasant words and you get much better job offers.

I think it goes:

>6-10/10 Women
>8-10/10 Men
>4-5/10 Women
>1-3/10 Women
>6-7/10 Men
>POWER GAP
>1-5/10 Men
>>
>>37668729
Who is egg?
>>
>>37664373
LMAO he got BTFO
the translation is spot on btw
>>
File: 1496488816774.png (487KB, 549x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1496488816774.png
487KB, 549x1118px
>>37668729
>Girls on the other hand - more selective when it comes to "one-night-stands" but less about real commitment.

That's bullshit. They're less selective physically, but they expect you to have an abundance of resources to waste on them, and expect you to make more than them. They're still highly selective. Meanwhile a man will marry a woman who is broke as a joke and has no job if she sucks his dick, cleans and cooks (takes two hours a day tops), and is nice to him. The bar for women is so incredibly low.

You're so fucking full of shit, slag.
>>
>>37668729
I think you're basing your conclusions on a few things, maybe due to over-exposure to incel culture. First, incels' glorification of virginity/waifuism, which is actually more of a reaction against the Stacey whores that never give them a chance, though there's certainly an instinctive/evolutionary correlate to it. Second, incels' anticipation that these same Stacey whores will eventually settle for them as beta providers (assuming they never find their perfect virgin bride). Can you see who's being more selective here? The incels are literally passive aggressively waiting for the females' selectivity to diminish out of desperation.
>>
>>37668796
>ugly women have it harder than Chad

No they dont. Ugly women will always come before a Chad in any disaster situation, and she'll always come first in terms of financial support. Socially he may have it easy, but not only is that based off of him maintaining looks (if he gets fat or disfigured he will plummet in value, while a woman has a "glass floor" and can't go lower), it's also not a barrier to getting drafted or having your life valued less by virtue of penis
>>
>>37668848
>They're less selective physically,
Honestly, I wouldn't even give them that. Men fuck ugly women all the time just to bust a nut, but you will never (never) ((NEVER)) see a woman fuck an ugly man unless he's rich, powerful or the most charismatic motherfucker in the world.

Or if she's damaged goods. They tend to put more emphasis on personality since they've been burned before.
>>
>>37668905
Well "rich" is relative. A used up 40 year old slag will settle for an ugly beta if he makes enough to be a meal ticket
>>
>>37668862
I'm basing this on my friends experiences and shit I've read on-line. I think it's just a common knowledge.

>>37668848
Woah anon, you're really in delusion. It's easier to accept the truth, really

>>37668836
Google "eggman 4chan". You will see lots of his pics, I can't settle on one, better look it up yourself
>>
Why the fuck are they talking so openly about sex on TV ? This is que kind of shit that makesroasties
>yaaas queen, sex is a completely normal part of life, especially in your teensage years. Go out and have fun :3 Always carry a condom with you, it's completely normal to just decide to have sex all of the sudden! Don't control yourself!

FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
>>37669680
It's France, why wouldn't they be openly talking about it?

>>37669197
I really think you should still talk to a few people here. Shouldn't paint everyone in broad strokes.
>>
File: Apologizes.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Apologizes.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>37663473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0doWx73iM4
Do you think she learned her lesson? If I was Jonah I would masturbate to this video.
>>
>>37666839

KEK. Saved dude.
>>
>>37665375
>my sexual fantasy is that I use you to make me laugh and then I cuck you with your friends
No not bad at all.
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.