[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you guys tear each other down so much? I notice this in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 18

File: Joel.jpg (84KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Joel.jpg
84KB, 500x700px
why do you guys tear each other down so much? I notice this in /r/incel as well, it's almost like you take pleasure in making life seem as hopeless as possible over ridiculous things. is it so you feel justified for not trying, because life is corrupt and hopeless anyway so you couldn't, and even shouldn't, bother with success? you're not doomed if you have a five inch dick, you're being going to get cuckolded by your wife and her bull, and you're can lose your virginity and have a meaning relationship despite not being a chad

wtf is wrong with how you guys see the world?
>>
>>37662952
misery loves company

crab in the bucket
>>
>>37662991
>crab in the bucket
This.
>It comes from the story of catching crabs in a bucket. When you catch a crab and place him in a bucket, the first thing he'll try to do is escape. Now, if you put two crabs in a bucket (hence the plural form of 'Crabs in a Bucket') and place them in there together, as soon as one tries to climb up out of the bucket the other will grab the escaping crab by the legs and try to escape itself, to which the process gets repeated to the point where NO crabs end up escaping.
>>
>>37662991
>>37663007
but why would you do that? you're not retarded crabs, you have self-awareness and you can acknowledge that you're intentionally making life seem more corrupt and hopeless than it actually is by being here and cuckposting or whatever
>>
>>37663038
We are animals with the brain to have self awareness. But still animals at the end of the day.

We feel a need to breed. We feel a need for companionship. For whatever reason (there are multiple theories posted here) we will never have that.

It makes you a shitty person. Maybe even a little crazy.
>>
>>37663038
Sure, and women cheating is fictional story.
>>
>>37663038
Because robothood/wizardhood is all some have and need make that in itself some sort of club that you need to meet requirements for. That's why instead of threads made to promote reformed robots or try to break the cycle, any type of normalfag tier post will be met with GET OUT.

Even mental health threads aren't really helping just letting robots run in the retard olympics and try to sound the craziest. This is a sad pool.
>>
>>37662952
i tried to find out why too, but to no avail. the obvious answer is that they are beyond retarded.
>>
>>37663145
>normalfag tier post
It's mostly because normalfags cannot relate to robots in any way possible. It's like they live in complete different universe.
>>
>>37663086
I didn't say it's fictional, I was making the point that hyper-focusing on things like women cheating and how white boys can't compete and women only want to fuck niggers or whatever skews your vision of reality
>>
>>37663038
Man, I seriously bought into the normie thing last year. Make changes in your life. Self improvement etc.

I have worked out for a year and I'm actually proud of that. I'm fit now. I dress nice. I even have a pretty good job.

But nothing has changed, no why? My height. All because I'm short, God and genetics has cursed me for a life of solitude.

There is no changing that. And that's how most of the posters here are. It's not all height related, but everyone here has something keeping them from truly being normal and having a gf.

That's why we come here. To keep from killing ourselves I guess.
>>
>>37663182
>hyper-focusing on things like women cheating
But it doesnt mean that women are not cheating.
>white boys can't compete and women only want to fuck niggers or whatever skews your vision of reality
Why would you care about shillers and trolls?
>>
>>37663179
Not true, r9k has just conditioned you to believe that. A robot who was born ugly and has become a KHV is on par if not marginally better off than Chad who's only become a Chad because of his pushy alcoholic and abusive stepfather who beats him and his mom and makes him have to be Chad like.

r9k is just a superficial as the chads and stacys just from a different perspective, but both never really going that deep.
>>
i love the thrill of the downward spiral
>>
>>37663213
Short guys can get gfs, I'm 5'8 or 5'9 haven't gotten measured in awhile but I still managed to get a 5'3 girl I think is a qt. Even those midget tier Mexican men can land women.
>>
>>37663284
>Chad who's only become a Chad because of his pushy alcoholic and abusive stepfather who beats him and his mom and makes him have to be Chad like.
That's not a Chad tho. Chad is person who gets positive reinforcement throughout his whole life therefore he succeeds. Therefore to him advice "just be yourself" is completely truthful because he didnt need to be someone else to achieve success.
>>
>>37663318
You're not short, that's another misconception or meme if you will.

5'7" and under is true "short" area. I'm 5'6.

Those mexican men that come across the border settle with white women that no one else wants.
>>
>>37662952
We just see the world for what it really is: an uncaring and unforgiving existence.

If you are bothered by this negativity, you should probably leave for a website where they still believe in a just world.
>>
>>37663213
nigger, fucking midgets find other midgets, you're not "cursed for a life of solitude" at all
>>37663214
"women" are not cheating, some women cheat
>>
>>37663454
>"women" are not cheating, some women cheat
All women can and will cheat if given the opportunity and they know that their partner won't find out.
>>
>>37663331
No, that's YOUR definition of Chad. Other robots hold different criteria for what makes a Chad. Yet I'd be hard pressed to find a robot that doesn't label someone a Chad off of looks alone despite what might be going on in their life.

>>37663355
I'm short compared to men in my city.
>white women no one else wants
Well apparently you're a manlet no one else wants, so don't be so picky.
>>
>>37663475
that's probably not true though, anon
>>
>>37663038
Let me redpill you real fast since you're a clueless normie. Redpill means to tell you the truth.

Only 20% of men are desired by women. The top 20%. These are Chads.

>But anon, I know plenty of guys who aren't hot and have girls

Well there's a reason for that. Only 40% of men will ever procreate.

If you're still with me, I'll drop more math.

Here we have Chads (20%) whose primary strategy is pump and dump. True, some of these men will settle down in a relationship, but they're in the minority. And they will cheat constantly on their wife with other women. And their wives will never leave because he is Chad.

The 21% through 40% range are guys who good enough looking to land a good woman, but not hot enough to keep her from fucking Chad...when he decides he wants her at least. This range of men are the "best" as they also seek out commitment and won't cheat. They are long term investments while Chad is not.

So what happens to the other 60% of men? The 41% to 100%? They end up here.

See, studies have shown women view men as either fuckable (Chad)...or a long term investment (normie 21-40 percent range) or non existent. The other 60 percent. NON EXISTENT

How would you feel knowing that the entire other half of our species doesn't find you desirable enough to breed with?

See, the one thing robots don't see. We are the majority. Not the minority. Only difference is a lot of the guys that fail with women quit the game sooner and invest time in other things. Robots that post here just come here to bitch about it. They hate the way the game is. We haven't accepted it yet. That's all.
>>
>>37663507
Are you implying that Chads can have problems in their life? Because that's simply not true.
>>
>>37663570
You are right. Women will always cheat if given the opportunity.
>>
>>37663591
I'm seeing a lot of claims and no sources.
>>
>>37662952
I've been unhappy long enough that planning on getting excited for new things or meeting new people just feels unrealistic.
>>
>>37663591
>How would you feel knowing that the entire other half of our species doesn't find you desirable enough to breed with?

Actually that should say how would you feel knowing that the entire other half of our species think you don't exist?

Other than being around to do the grunt work, no one gives a shit about us.
>>
>>37662952

because the majority of robots lacked tough love parenting or a father figure. Robots use the board to openly project the things that they are too scared to say in real life or too scared to ask for, or never had in the first place.

Some genuinely dislike everyone, some just wanted to be liked by anyone. Most of them are between 14-21 and completely and utterly brainwashed by the culture that created them on the outside world, and the culture that created them here.

Most of them don't create anything of value to contribute to an Japanese Origami board in the first place and those that do tend to find their own way out faster than those that will never change.

Any way you look at r9k, it has and always will be a containment board for angsty, underage b& faggots who have nothing better to do with their time than spend it here.

Speaking from like a decade or so of experience.
>>
>>37663077
This, when you spend significant time alone, things get funny. Not ha ha funny, but weird. I've noticed how much meaner and cynical I've become being alone all the time.
>>
>>37663629
Just google top 20% of men

Then google 40% of men reproduce

Numerous articles. Wish I could say I was lying.
>>
>>37663591
I'm not a clueless normie at all, I'm a 24-year-old NEET who thinks you guys intentionally hang out in a space where people are distorting your view of reality
>Only 20% of men are desired by women. The top 20%. These are Chads.
dating websites are an extremely biased sample of the population, you know that right? and attraction for women is more complicated than physical attractiveness which is why women wear makeup and shit but men don't. men can get along just fine without enhancing their physical beauty because there's more at stake
>>
>>37663636
>Other than being around to do the grunt work, no one gives a shit about us.
Yes. It's because we're invisible to women.
>>
>>37663648

you literally can't be alone when you are bros with anyone who vibes out on this site... stop trying to distinguish yourself from the other anons, you are one of us, you just fail to see that the interactions had here are just as valid as the ones that you can have in real life.

You can't be alone here, but you can sure as fuck be lonely. And that's on you, you pissmoaning neck pain.
>>
>>37662952
GET THE FUCKING FUCK OUT YOU STUPID FUCKING NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this board is so fucking dead.
>>
>>37663213
That's the most pathetic lie I have seen today. How tall are you? I can guarantee you that the biggest pussy slayers are shorter than you, and the biggest turbovirgins are taller.
>>
>>37663355
I'm 5'6". Have had many gfs. Fucked over 100. You lose, next excuse?
>>
>>37663591
tl;dr I'm an idiot who believes the 20/80 meme.
>>
>>37664168
>tells normies to get out
>states that this board is dead

You're apart of the problem pal
>>
>>37664263
It's funny how these losers don't realize that when told to go back to wizchan they complain it's too slow. Well no shit, it's slow because there are so few fucking losers like you.
>>
>>37664168
I'm not a normie my dude
>>
>>37663591

You're basing all that stuff about the physical appearence, when yeah it can be an advantage and makes things easier. But i've seen what i would call ''human cases'' who still can manage to get a girlfriend. In my opinion it's all about how you act towards women, and that is where the problem lies. Most of the people here, either act like autistic idiots, or don't even try to find a partner because they are scared by rejection.

inb4 ''just be urself xd''

well, believe or not, it's not that wrong, act like a normal person.

No, of course the system sucks, because for guys is more tough, but you are neither the only or the first man who has to deal with this stuff. So you either grow a pair of balls like everyone else or fall back and shut the fuck up.
You wanna try to change the system? Make a family and if you have a daughter don't treat her like a princess and make clear that she doesn't have fucking gold between her legs, while if you have a boy make it clear how this stuff works and tell him that going around braggin to have sex with girls or using virgin as an insult is retarded, considering that having sex is something that even a monkey can achieve.
>>
File: IMG_20170521_103824.png (313KB, 565x891px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170521_103824.png
313KB, 565x891px
>>37663712
you may be a NEET, but you'll never be a robot. you still have hope that you'll do something good by doing this. you are clearly not cursed, therefore fucking outta here normie and don't make me reee
>>
>>37664500
do something good by doing what? I just wanted to know why you guys act the way you do
>>
>>37662952
We want to be Chads. Sure, we could live some kind of life, but it would be a fraction of what Chad lives through. And why? For arbitrary reasons out of our control. No fucking way you normie shit.
>>
>>37663601
And this is why you fail at life.
>>
>>37664516
You don't want to be a Chad. If you did, you would do something to become one, you mentally ill east european.
>>
>>37664485
so which part don't you get ? i'm just being myself, the truth is though that I am a horrible person and nobody wants to be with me, so in order to function I have to pretend like I'm one of those nice normies, this is frustrating and thus I come here to vent, that's it, that's pretty much robots to you
>>
>>37664516

The only way to become chad is to completely sever the connections, expectations, dogma and other self deceptions imposed on you by your peers, pick a hobby, stay fit and come out of your cocoon a few years later.

If you're friends with someone who does nothing but use you as social leverage for pussy, you did it wrong, repeat the above steps until you understand that doing things without requiring validation of someone you perceive to be better than you is a fucking long road to nowhere.

Don't say I didn't warn you, real chads require absolutely nothing from anyone, and John and his faggot mates are too scared to distinguish themselves from one another in any way but still try and climb on top of each other to score the next crack whore in the club.

Know the difference of real alpha and the illusion of it based upon ego and polluted self image.
>>
>>37664632
Retard. One does not become a Chad. One is born a Chad by being born tall, attractive, intelligent, from a good family.

And don't even say something like
>hurr if u turned all those things right now you would still be hateful hurr

Because you are right. I would be. Why? Because I grew up inferior. I was treated like shit by normies and didn't develop the confidence and social skills that Chads get due to luck.
>>
>>37664694
>The only way to become chad is to completely sever the connections, expectations, dogma and other self deceptions imposed on you by your peers, pick a hobby, stay fit and come out of your cocoon a few years later.
You are a retard. Your whole post is retarded. Typical advice said by retards. You know how I can tell? You used these two words

>become Chad
>>
>>37662952
A lot of the people here are just terrible people. That's all there is to it. They're boring pieces of shit.
>>
>>37664731

I tell you what, do what I told you, timestamp this shot and make a thread in three years from now saying you're sorry and that I was right, or just bury your head in the sand you ostrich necked fuck.

Vote for pedro, motherfucker.
>>
>>37664701
>implying many Chads didn't have a difficult childhood
>implying you can't become Chad through effort
>>
>>37662952

You can choose to be a sad Wojak or a Smug Pepe. Either flourish as a NEET or straggle behind as a failed normie. Beyond the abyss is a new light Ya dig, OP?
>>
>>37664808
Bury my head in the sand? You don't understand the problem, do you?

The problem is that Chads have better standing in life due to their luck. I don't. And I don't see why I should be responsible and why I should work hard to improve my situation that was so shitty because of arbitrary reasons out of my control.

I could have been born tall, attractive, wealthy. I didn't. Why?
>>
because of the dominance instinct

its like asking why people men bully alot more than woman.
>>
>>37664860
>>implying many Chads didn't have a difficult childhood
Even if they did, this was outweighed by their advantages.

>>implying you can't become Chad through effort
You can't. You can improve. You can get plastic surgery, but guess what? Real genuine Chad will still be ahead. That time you spent saving up for leg lenghtening surgery, he spent building his career, getting knowledge, connections. Regardless. Chad wins.
>>
>>37664867
This

George Carlin said something along the lines of "Living a good life or being successful was due to genetics and luck. And that genetics was luck too. So really life all comes down to luck."

We didn't get lucky and feel the consequences of that constantly. Just enjoy being a normie. Dont flaunt your success at us.
>>
File: IMG_6884.jpg (929KB, 3199x3189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6884.jpg
929KB, 3199x3189px
>>37662991 >>37663007
This. One of humanity's great failures.
>>37662952
I've been with you the whole time OP. If we build one another up we can all make it. Not gonna win all the time, not by a longshot, but for guys like us a little solidarity can go a long way.

Rage against the nothingness, robros. Don't let the world grind you away without a fight.
>>
>>37664942
>Dont flaunt your success at us.
Point is, my friend, they will. And they will also tell us how everything is our fault and they will repeat the old retarded normie platitudes

>that's life
>WORLD OWES YOU NOTHING
>hard work

And similar bullshit. And this is why we hate them. Not because they made us fail. But because they made us fail and pretend it's all our fault.
>>
>And similar bullshit. And this is why we hate them. Not because they made us fail. But because they made us fail and pretend it's all our fault.

And it also helps to make them feel like their achievements were really because of something they did.

When it's all because they happened to be born tall or attractive and everything fell into place.
>>
WAAAAAHH THE TOP 10-20% OF MEN ARE BETTER THAN ME!!! THE ONLY SENSIBLE WAY TO RESPOND TO THIS IS TO CONDUCT MYSELF SO I'M IN THE BOTTOM 10-20%!!!

WAAAHH IT'S ALL LUCK!!! THE WORLD IS SUPPOSED TO BE FAIR!!!

you guys are babies
>>
>>37665043
>you guys are babies
no one asked for your input roastie.
>>
>>37665011
Yes. And I love the most how they say

>If you just became tall right now you would still be angry

Well no shit. I grew up without the positive feedback they grew up with. Being humiliated and beaten throughout your formative years for your inferiority fucks you up and turning tall magically after you grow up doesn't undo that.
>>
>>37665043
WAHHH I WANT MY BETA ORBITERS AND BETA BUX BACK WAAAAAAHHHHHH
>>
>>37665059
I'm not a roastie, I'm a 24 y/o kv NEET
>>
>>37665043
It's so typical of women and normies in general. When inferiors complain about normie mistreatment, they just start shaming us.

No arguments, just insults and shaming.
>>
>>37664644

horrible person? and why, do you steal candies to little kids?
>>
>>37665087
this thread isn't about normie mistreatment, you guys just started whine about it like it was relevant to wallowing in this cesspit of self-pity. people have mistreated other people all throughout history and they didn't do what you retards do, if even the idea of the world being unfair is intolerable to you then you should just kill yourself desu

some people are born with a silver spoon in their mouths and they have easier lives than you, but just because you're not in the top 10-20% doesn't mean you're condemned to be in the bottom 10-20%
>>
Because it's funny. Because you can. Because it's an anonymous image board. Why does there have to be a reason? Different for everyone I guess but there's no filter here which makes it fun
>>
>>37665192
>like it was relevant
Why would it not be relevant?

>if even the idea of the world being unfair is intolerable to you then you should just kill yourself desu
Why? Am I at fault? Or the people who mistreat me?

>doesn't mean you're condemned to be in the bottom 10-20%
Yeah. If I work extra hard I can be the bottom 40%. FUCK YEAH! Right?
>>
>>37665116
I just tell truth to people without all the niceness and blatant lies, if someone is fat, I'll tell them they're fat, if someone is dumb I'll tell them they're are dumb, but normal people can't handle that, they all think that since I'm a stranger I can't tell these things, cause it is not nice, but I'm not ever going to start telling lies to people just so they could feel special and good about themselves
>>
>>37665238
>Yeah. If I work extra hard I can be the bottom 40%. FUCK YEAH! Right?

Yah that's what they refuse to accept. None of their success is due to them. That's why they have to blame our failures on us.

If you're born with the genetics to be top 20%, you have it made. You literally don't have to try.

The only reason to try to make yourself better is if your in that 21-40 percent normie category.

you can work yourself up to be a top level normie.

But if you're in the bottom 60% THEN NONE OF IT FUCKING MATTERS. WOMEN DO NOT SEE YOU.

The guy setting around the 45% level is as good as the guy at the 95% level. NEITHER EXIST TO WOMEN.

GTFO YOU NORMIES
>>
>>37665269
You're not honest, you're just an asshole.
>>
>>37665300
AND IF YOU'RE A WOMAN, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BE LONELY
>>
>>37665305
Just because you don't like the truth doesn't mean they're not honest. Different anon but see the dudes point, there's no filter on here so you get what people really think.
>inb4 no
People are shitty
>>
>>37664867
You chose to be loser. If you were tall or attractive (pick one, both at the same time is not possible) you would still be a loser.
>>
>>37662952
cuz ur a rly big fgt
>>
>>37665349
I've already addressed this >>37665061

Also, I choose to be a loser? How exactly?
>>
>>37664976
How did normies make you fail? Just curious.
>>
>>37665238
>Why would it not be relevant?
because this thread is about behaviors that people here engage in which are not related to chad, you tear each other down and it's bizarre
>Why? Am I at fault? Or the people who mistreat me?
whether it's one way or another, it literally does not matter---the world isn't fair and your situation doesn't change if you're being a faggot or if it's all the normies fault
>Yeah. If I work extra hard I can be the bottom 40%. FUCK YEAH! Right?
it's definitely better than being in the bottom 10-20%, but you can probably be higher than the bottom 40%. this is a revealing statement though, it shows that for you a vaguely shit life and a very shit life might as well be the same thing, because the only thing that matters is being top tier. you're never going to be 'the best', your worldview is all fucked up because you've become attached to platitudes and memes that are not representative of reality
>>
>>37664867
you could have been born as deaf blind downy and I think my existence would have been no better or worse for it.

The problems you face have absolutely nothing to do with chads and everything to do with the environment that shaped them.

Keep blaming your problems on anything else but yourself, I'll see you here in another five years with a whole other bunch of complexes...

or you could surprise yourself and actually do something with your life instead of focusing on such irrelevant shit. I'm going to say this in capitals because I'm that cool.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR WORLD. NO ONE ELSE.

I hope it sinks in, I truly do.
>>
>>37665061
Tall men are more likely to be virgins. Why do you ignore this fact?
>>
>>37665329

What do you mean by >if someone is fat, I'll tell them they're fat

I mean, you walk up to strangers and tell them they're fat out of nowhere?
>>
>>37665373
They treated me like shit (compared to how they treat Chad) for my inferiority. They bullied me and always made everything more difficult.
>>
>>37665371
Why aren't you out there getting girls instead of whining on /r9k/? Because you chose to be a loser.
>>
>>37665396
[citation needed]

>>37665384
You haven't said anything worthwhile in your post. But let me pick it apart anyways.

>you could have been born as deaf blind downy and I think my existence would have been no better or worse for it.
In a world where people compete for a limited amount of resources, anyone who is better than you makes your existence worse. They get resources that could have been yours. This is not rocket science.

>Keep blaming your problems on anything else but yourself
I will as I didn't choose my height or looks for example.

>irrelevant shit
It's not relevant if it affects your life significantly. And it does. If I got born tall, attractive and rich, my life would have been SO MUCH BETTER.

>YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR WORLD. NO ONE ELSE.
The world is the problem as it treats people poorly for things out of their control.
>>
>>37665421
People are on R9K BECAUSE they can't get girls, not the other way around.
>>
>>37665383
>it literally does not matter---the world isn't fair and your situation doesn't change if you're being a faggot or if it's all the normies fault
It does matter. If someone punches you in the face, you wouldn't just say "oh well, world is unfair" and just take it. Same if people systematically mistreat you for things out of your control. It's like punched in the face every minute of your life.

>your worldview is all fucked up because you've become attached to platitudes and memes that are not representative of reality
Interesting how normies try to pretty much convince inferior people that being inferior and never being the top because of arbitary reasons is "reality". Do you not see how visible it is? Your attempt to manipulate me here?
>>
>>37665400
No but this is an anonymous imageboard where there is no filter
>>
>>37665440
>The world is the problem as it treats people poorly for things out of their control.
the world is the cause, but the 'problem' is your life, and instead of doing something to make your life better you just throw your hands up and cry about how terrible the world is because you're not blessed

faggot
>>
>>37665421
Because I'm ugly, short, balding and bunch of other stuff.

Just because I get a woman in my league (which I would be perfectly capable of if I dropped my attitude and acted like normies want me to) doesn't make me a non-loser.
>>
>>37665400
no, just when it comes up in conversations or something, I speak my mind, literally, I say things that I personally think without exaggerations
>>
>>37665496
If the world is the cause, I would have to be a retard to justify their behavior. They are the cause (as you admitted) and therefore they are to blame. It's good that we are on the same page.

Only the conclusion is different. You think I should just bend over and accept their position they picked for me. I do not. When someone slaps you in the face, you fight back.
>>
>>37665487
>It does matter. If someone punches you in the face, you wouldn't just say "oh well, world is unfair" and just take it.
you would if you had absolutely no recourse, which you don't. do you shake your fist at the sky when you catch a cold because you did nothing to deserve it? no because that's fucking pointless
>Interesting how normies try to pretty much convince inferior people that being inferior and never being the top because of arbitary reasons is "reality". Do you not see how visible it is? Your attempt to manipulate me here?
I'm not a normie, and yes, life is arbitrary. you could be in some shithole giving weird head massages as a dirty poo in the loo, or you could be the attractive son of a billionaire. it's reality that life is utterly arbitrary, you're basically having a tantrum because you didn't win the lottery like it should even be up for grabs to begin with
>>
>>37665440
>The world is the problem as it treats people poorly for things out of their control
This. Just because I'm not a couple inches over 6 feet or have a 5/10 face or not like sports doesn't mean I'm a terrible person. It's not even about breeding anymore, it's just arbitrary standards set by society and if you fail to meet the social norms (which is out of your control) then you're fucked and you have multiple bad social experiences which develops into anxiety and other mental illnesses.
>>
File: wm4bxxkv2nry.jpg (307KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
wm4bxxkv2nry.jpg
307KB, 2448x3264px
>>37665384

I'm not going to bother greentexting to reply to you because you're actually retarded and not worth a terrible amount of effort.

If it came down to it, in a battle to the death, do you think that any of the superficial things that you are literally ejaculating over will help you stay alive against chad? How would you survive the onslaught?

Okay, so you survived, and you're still ugly as fuck, short, small dicked and broke? Doesn't matter, you killed Chad. Chad is dead, long live the king.

See: European royal history for the past thousand years or whatever.

God, you kids are so wrapped up in your concept that a cunt won't just cut your head off for looking at you the wrong way. Protip: whoever is better at killing gets to pass on their genes. You're actually not mad about chad's looks, you're afraid that you couldn't compete with him in any way whatsoever, and some misaligned survival mechanism in your genetic code is firing those synapses in such a way that you distract yourself from the reality that you are in a world that has always rewarded the victor of a battle, regardless of the disadvantages he may or may not have. Bonaparte? Cunt was a midget btw...

God almighty my jimmies were mightly jostled. I hope you enjoyed your troll, but if any of what I said actually touches a nerve and you keep pulling this "hurdur i'm not that guy" bullshit, you only have yourself to blame.

Baka.
>>
File: 1480528467670.png (125KB, 600x242px) Image search: [Google]
1480528467670.png
125KB, 600x242px
>>37663038
>>37663629
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/272416.html
This anon is baiting you
>>
>>37665562
>no because that's fucking pointless
Yeah. You can't punch the sky. You can punch normies. They are to blame, they exist and each one of them is responsible. Am I wrong in this logic?

>you're basically having a tantrum because you didn't win the lottery
You're right.
>>
>>37665588

>>37665440

^ see this, i'm too tired for this shit, i'm out. No wonder you cunts don't have any dads.
>>
>>37665532
>If the world is the cause, I would have to be a retard to justify their behavior. They are the cause (as you admitted) and therefore they are to blame. It's good that we are on the same page.
what are you going to do about it? fucking nothing, you'll suffer, live a shittier life than you have to, and then you'll die
>Only the conclusion is different. You think I should just bend over and accept their position they picked for me. I do not. When someone slaps you in the face, you fight back.
how's 'fighting back' going for you? ;)
>>
>>37665618
And this is where I'm gonna stop responding. Some things should not be said :]

Important thing is. I'm justified. No matter what normies say.
>>
>>37665470
>can't
Why can't people here get girls? What prevents them, other than making zero effort?
>>
>>37665580
You are a terrible person. It's more than clear from your posts. You are an awful, horrible human being. That is why you can't get girls or respect.
>>
>>37663475
I've seen way more side chick and "I do xxx so my man doesn't leave me/if you're xx expect him to leave" memes than women being the ones that cheat left and right
>>
>>37665580
You blame height for everything. Yet, all the other guys who are your height or even shorter are having success in life and with girls. How do you explain that?
>>
>>37665640
even if you're an elliot rodgers type faggot you're suffering a lot and your impact is tiny and insignificant, way to go my dude, you sure showed the evil normies
>>
>>37665662
Typical. Normies call you a horrible being thinking it disproves what you said.

>>37665686
Are they having as much success as Chad?
>>
>>37665696
Tiny and insignificant? Just like my life. What is better. To help your enemy a little, or to hurt your enemy a little?
>>
>>37665507

I never understood all the stuff about ''it's better tell the truth than being fake''.

Sometimes a lie it's better than five hundred truths, like we say here in my country.
Maybe we are just different people, but i don't like to appear rude or like an asshole to others, i don't like conflicts and i wanna be a friend of everyone.
>>
>>37665648
>What prevents them, other than making zero effort?
Fear of rejection and fear of success.
>>
60 percent of men are expendable.

How come the top men never go off to war? Because the 60 percent are there to be wasted. It's why we do the most dangerous jobs. No one cares if we die.

Look at propaganda during war time.

CNN/Fox News etc will do 1 hour documentaries about a normie that got killed in bumfuck Afghanistan. And why? Because he was normal enough to have a family. Have a wife who was at home fucking Chad, but a wife nonetheless. He also had kids.

But yet most of the guys that die over there are single men who have no one at home to care about them.

This never gets brought up. Why?
>>
File: angry.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I BE TOM CRUISE IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR I DID NOTHING TO DESERVE THIS TERRIBLE FATE OF MINE!!!!! I'M JUST GOING TO SIT IN MY ROOM SUFFERING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS DEEP INJUSTICE!!!!

this is what you losers sound like (pic related)
>>
>>37662952
>>37662991
>t. 5" inches
Kind of amazing tha copeposting is now netting dozens of replies
>>
>>37665723
it's better to be in as little pain as possible by helping yourself, but because you're not muh chad you're laughably resentful and you're not going to do anything to help yourself

you're like a cartoon midget trying to swipe at a tall guy who's holding your head so your tiny clumsy arms can't connect, it's really pathetic
>>
>>37665731
>This never gets brought up. Why?
It would make people think.
>>
>>37665662
That was actually the first post I made ITT, I'm not>>37665440
>>37665686
It's more than just mediocre height. It's having a mediocre face and body along with it due to bad genetics. That and not taking an interest in what the majority of people do means you don't develop friends early on which causes you to become socially isolated and bullied by your peers. Once you hit your teenage years you realize that most people are living healthy sociable lives and you start to wonder why you're so different. Usually around 13-16 is when you have your first mental breakdown, and once you hit your 20's you give up and either become a NEET or get stuck in a dead end job
>>
>>37665774
So you think it's better for the midget to just be happy with being a laughing stock?

That's something only a human who has absolutely no backbone or self respect could do. Knowing he is being shat and happy despite that. Even praising the man who is shitting on him.
>>
>>37665384
>Literally M-MUH JUST WORLD
How come every normie that comes here has an IQ in the 50s?

>YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR WORLD.
You are the problem with the internet.
Every other underage dipshit thinks parroting the tagline to The Secret makes them deep
>>
>>37665648
Our looks and low social position, usually. Being generally inferior kind of makes it hard to get a mate.
>>
>>37665611
>raised by a single mom
That explains why you're both inn enough to make your original post and too dumb to process any replies.
>>
File: 1497248998970.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1497248998970.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>37662952
Honestly, I don't think there's anything else I have to say.
>>
>>37665814
yeah the only option is to be one of two cartoon characters, it's not like you can just try to invest in fulfilling things and not obsess over how there are other people who are better than you in the world who also happen to be faggots

you're the worst kind of narcissist, one who is completely pathetic but still can't even tolerate the idea of someone who's better than you, you're chris chan level
>>
>>37665709
They are having as much success as Chad because they are Chad.
>>
>>37663847
>you just fail to see that the interactions had here are just as valid as the ones that you can have in real life
No it really isn't. Talking to the same anonymous behind all text is different from talking to an actual person with a face and a voice.
>>
>>37665730
You nailed it. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is what keeps robots robots. If you can overcome your fears, you can overcome being a robot.
>>
And don't forget either, that some get so lonely and full of despair they go on killing rampages.

But instead of killing in the US interest, they kill normies and women.

Then we become a focus of network television for a month. How come lonely men snap? How come these guys are so lonely? They can't expect these totally rational women who only want 20 percent of men to be an enemy.

I mean just because there are articles written constantly about "manchildren" and how theres no "good men out there", doesn't give men the excuse to snap like that.

And it paints all of us this way. When truth be known is idiots like Elliot and the Washington shooter were on so many pills to cope with depression that it fucked them up.
>>
File: rTE8uBC.jpg (106KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rTE8uBC.jpg
106KB, 500x1200px
>>37665746
>be you
>be consistently showered with affectuon most of your life
>most likely have had may partners, guaranteed to have had sex
>see people who have been inherently dealt a bad hand discussing their misfortune
>barge in with OLOLOL MAYBE U LOOZERS WOULDN'T BE LOOZERS IF U DIDN'T WANT TO BE MOVIE SUPERSTAR LOLOLOLOL

It's almost poetic in combination will all the posts saying that you must be a shit person to not get laid.
>>
>>37665865
>it's not like you can just try to invest in fulfilling things and not obsess over how there are other people who are better than you in the world
Still humiliating. I will not ignore injustice and humiliation.

>you're the worst kind of narcissist, one who is completely pathetic but still can't even tolerate the idea of someone who's better than you, you're chris chan level
I have been insulted all my life. Insults don't matter.
>>
>>37665727
thats because you have no character and what defines you is what other people think of you, I am not like that, I stand my ground and let other people decide on their own whether they like me or not, I'm not going to influence their opinion of me with a bunch of lies that I cant live up to and to no surprise people don't like me because they are used to hearing all those innocent lies
>>
>>37665886
Wrong. If you take one guy who is tall, attractive and rich. And another guy who is short, ugly and poor. The ugly guy will likely never get to Chads level even if he works hard all his life.
>>
>>37665792
You are stuck in a teenager mentality and teenager world. Like much of /r9k/. You never grew up into the adult world. That's why you are retreating into your shell and not becoming something.
>>
>>37665901
>If you can overcome your fears, you can overcome being a robot
Most of them cant overcome fears without external input hence robots fantasize about girls approaching them.
>>
>>37665948
Oh boy. Normies sure love shaming people by calling them teenagers if they don't accept their humiliation happily.
>>
>>37665830
Many robots are decent-looking. The problem is being a beta with no confidence. And not wanting to even try once due to either laziness or fear of rejection.
>>
>>37665746
Tom Cruise a manlet, wouldnt want to be one
>>
>>37665948
When he means that if you never experience positive things, you'll never grow into normal adult as you end up bitter pre-adult.
>>
>>37665945
And if you take a guy who is tall, ugly, and poor vs a guy who is short, attractive, and rich?

There is a reason why taller men are more likely to be virgins.
>>
>>37665696
>your impact is tiny and insignificant
I'll take "what is being a human" for $400

Take your brain dead, empty platitudes to normiebook
>>
>>37665922
normies get their ego boost by "helping" others and since we are all anonymous here and we don't need to bend to their views, their efforts are fruitless and they don't get the high they crave so bad. then they get mad and the kind of post you replied to is what happens. normies hate when you question their just world fallacy because it is the step they stand on to hold the moral high-ground.
>>
>>37665922
I'm a 24-year-old 300 pound NEET who has never been on a date, kissed a girl or had sex. I haven't had a privileged life at all
>>
>>37665965
>The problem is being a beta with no confidence or masculine personality
fixed.
>>
>>37665976
But what about all those Chads who had a shitty childhood and never experienced anything positive and still managed to become successful once adults?
>>
>>37665979
>There is a reason why taller men are more likely to be virgins.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

[citation needed]
>>
>>37665979
>There is a reason why taller men are more likely to be virgins.
You keep saying this.
"I'm a virgin because I'm tall" is the most pathetic cope you could possibly think up
>>
>>37665996
Turns out good genes make up for everything. Also I'd like an example. At least one example.
>>
>>37665986
I didn't use a just word fallacy at all, I acknowledge that some people get a much better hand than others, I'm making the point that you're retarded for having a tantrum and shutting yourself in your room and posting about how if you ever get a girlfriend she'll cuck you just because you didn't win the lottery
>>
But my absolute favorite irony to all this is that women may see 60% of men as nonexistent, but they sure need us. Not only are we a cog in the system of society. But they love having attention. They thrive on having orbiters. They need failures to remind them of how important they are upon their pedestal.

One of these days, the bottom 60% of men will wake up to the reality of what is. Maybe they'll do shit to fix it, but I doubt it.
>>
>>37666007
he'll cite that /r9k/ self reported poll that was raided by asshurt manlets
>>
>>37666024
>I'm making the point that you're retarded for having a tantrum and shutting yourself in your room and posting about how if you ever get a girlfriend she'll cuck you just because you didn't win the lottery
Why exactly is that retarded? Just answer.
>>
File: Heres an option.jpg (17KB, 640x406px) Image search: [Google]
Heres an option.jpg
17KB, 640x406px
>>37665990
>300 lbs
>NEET
>virgin

>AND a white knight beta

You should probably just get it over with
>>
>>37666030
You mean the bottom 1%, not 60%.
>>
>>37665965
If you're decent looking then you're probably not a robot.
>>
>>37665990
Also
>150 extra pounds of adipose
>"I haven't had a privileged life"

Kek
>>
>>37666091
normies bend the definition of a robot so they can fit in. the person you replied to don't even know what a robot is.
>>
>>37666024
>IF IT BAD IT UR FAULT
>I didn't use a just word fallacy
That's basically the verbatim definition of a just world fallacy.

Are you trolling or straight up handicapped?
>>
>>37666043
I already did, but I'll answer it again:

because it does you absolutely no favors, and the very fact that you're so upset that you didn't win the lottery implies that on one end of the spectrum is good and on the other is bad, yet because you're not way on the side of the good side of the spectrum you just refuse to do anything to get out of the worst parts of the bad side of the spectrum
>but only the top 20% of chads get decent lives!
that's not true and you know it, all over the place there are mediocre as hell guys in relationships and careers they care about
>>
>>37666084
>t. Bottom 1%
>>
>>37665948
>That's why you are retreating into your shell and not becoming something
You made me laugh. You can't be more wrong
>be me
>born into poverty
>dad was working long hours to pay the bills so my mom can stay home and do nothing all day
>when my dad came home he was stressed from work and would hit me
>never liked sports or anything, usually I'd spend my freetime watching tv or reading books
>school started
>mom wanted to sleep in so my dad would drop me off at school at 5:30 on his way to work, 3 hours before it started before school started
>didn't share interests with anyone so I had nothing to talk about with anyone
>naturally I became quiet and had no friends
>eventually people thought I was weird and insulted me in class
>teacher didn't say anything
>middle school starts
>play vidya and watch anime on tv in my freetime
>people have thought I was weird for a long time and they insult me a lot, sometimes they'd hit me
>on top of that, they're starting to realize looks more and more, and I'm mediocre at best compared to chad
>still alone
>high school starts
>start to get anxious talking to others out of fear of them judging me or insulting me or hitting me
>get anxious when I touch other people and wash my hands to stop it
>my grades stop dropping because I stopped caring because I had such a shitty life
>still ostracized by everyone
>graduate and get a shitty factory job
>spend years slaving away at that shit hole
>>
>>37666122
>spectrum
who said it is a spectrum?
>>
>>37666075
I'm not defending anyone, so I'm not really a white knight. I'm not saying chad are better than you so eat shit, I'm saying your reaction to being worse than chad is retarded
>>37666116
I didn't say it's your fault
>>
>>37666156
it's a turn of phrase used to express the idea that there's good and bad and in between
>>
>>37666122
>I already did, but I'll answer it again:
Thanks. And I'm not being sarcastic.

>because it does you absolutely no favors
Well if I get a choice between not doing anything and having nothing and on the other hand working my ass off and getting nearly nothing, it's an obvious choice.

>that's not true and you know it, all over the place there are mediocre as hell guys in relationships and careers they care about
Having a relationship and a career you care about does not equate decent life.
>>
>>37666122
>it does you absolutely no favors
I see, unlike shelling out hundreds of dollars on a girl so she can see how many dicks she can get through while you're out of town.

They'll be more receptive to cuck posting over at Reddit.

>there are mediocre as hell guys in relationships
Sure there are. Someone has to pay for his wife's son.
>>
>>37666122
>that's not true and you know it, all over the place there are mediocre as hell guys in relationships and careers they care about
mediocre guys are in relationships with women that aren't attracted to them because they are beta providers. women are either attracted to you or they're not. if you're ugly and there's women "interested" in you, you're most likely being used.
>>
>>37666158
>BUT GUISE women aren't responsible at all its just because ur losers
>I'm not defending anyone

You're impressively stupid, my dude.
>>
>>37665996
>Chads
>who had a shitty childhood and never experienced anything positive and still managed to become successful once adults
Those are late-bloomers not Chads.
>>
>>37666140
And you can find tens of Chads who had a similar shitty childhood but instead of whining they got their shit together after high school.
>>
>>37666238
And would they have been able to do that if they weren't tall, attractive, etc?
>>
>>37666232
You're moving goalposts now. Your definition of "Chad" is wrong. Chad is someone successful in life and with women. No one is born a Chad. He became Chad through a combination of things. Chads can bloom late and lose their Chad status equally.
>>
>>37666140
It's a shit life compared to chad
>be chad
>rich family that loves you
>play sports
>school starts
>talk with others about sports, easily make friends and due to your natural social skills become one of the most popular people at your school
>insult those who aren't like you
>middle school starts
>people start noticing looks and since you have them naturally most people really like you
>have fun and make friends
>get average grades because you're too busy enjoying life to care about school
>high school starts
>girls love you because of your social skills and looks
>get gfs and have sex
>hang out with friends and do stuff with your family's vast wealth
>graduate with average grades
>go to a university and do ok there
>have parties, hang out with friends, get laid, etc.
>graduate and get a job
>because of your social skills you rise up quickly and soon you're making 6 figures
>get a hot wife and have kids
>hang out with your budddies on the weekends
>go on vacations and do stuff that costs a lot of money
>>
>>37666260
Retard. Just because he put in effort doesn't mean he wasn't born a Chad.

Chad = effort + genes

Effort is necessary, but not sufficient.
>>
>>37666238
See >>37666271
Origijggfbjigvv
>>
>>37666250
Why do you deliberately falsify the definition of Chad? He's not tall or attractive. He can be, but many are only one, or neither. Chad is successful. He is power and confidence impersonified.
>>
>>37666260
>No one is born a Chad
if you have good genes that make yourself an attractive male, you were definetly born a chad.
>>
>>37666289
You need to be explained again since you are not very good at reading comprehension. Chads who had a shitty childhood became Chads because...?
>>
>>37666293
Yeah he is succesful. But he wouldn't be without a good starting position. Without height, looks, big penis, wealthy/influential family.

A Chad who has NONE of these is extremely rare. Actually I've yet to meet one. Have YOU ever met one who is like that?
>>
>>37666302
Explain all those "born a chad" kissless virgin robots hanging out on /r9k/.
>>
>>37666308
Because of their good looks and their natural social skills, and their interest in sports and other normie things that allows them to get close to people
>>
>>37666308
Because they had good genes. Easy as that.
>>
>>37666314
Can a short good-looking guy be a Chad?
Can an ugly tall guy be a Chad?
Can a handsome dicklet be a Chad?
Can a poor guy be a Chad?
>>
>>37666321
Show me one. At least one.
>>
>>37666308
because they are attractive, genes for good height, facial structure, muscle development and everything.

>>37666321
normies trying to fit in 4chan's counter-culture, they are either semi-attractive faggots or liars that can't post a pic or tell their real life story.
>>
>>37662952
It's because it's more comforting. And sometimes, I assume, life is just too damn hard. If we come here, it's to find company and (lurk long enough), rarely, find solutions together. Just yesterday there was a thread debating the benefits of a healthy sport activity. Also, because a lot of what is said here has been confirmed in my life, so from there, I must assume that a fairly good amount of guys here had a likewise experience.

But sharing our problems in one community plays also a great role. I'd be much more hopeless if I thought of myself as a pathetic freak. Here I know several dozens of other K-h-Vs in my position.
>>
>>37666341
>Can a short good-looking guy be a Chad?
From what I have seen, yes. But a tall and good looking Chad will shit on him any day.

>Can an ugly tall guy be a Chad?
See above.

>Can a handsome dicklet be a Chad?
See above.

>Can a poor guy be a Chad?
No question about that.
>>
>>37666373
You are assuming a guy can be tall, attractive, and have a big dick at the same time. It doesn't work that way. It's nearly impossible to roll high on all those three at the same time.
>>
>>37666216
I didn't say women aren't responsible you retard, I didn't even talk about women. I said it doesn't even matter who's responsible in fact
>>
>>37666030
the first step would be banning all attention-whores and white-knights from here
>>
>>37666451
Read your post again. You first say something is impossible and then say it's nearly impossible. Make up your damn mind.
>>
>>37666451
>It's nearly impossible to roll high on all those three at the same time.
source?
>>
I always love those threads where normies play themselves into the corner and just stop responding. Knowing just how wrong they are.
>>
>>37666640
Robots live in their own delusional world and are immune to facts. Then they say "lol normies btfo" despite their own memes having being btfo by facts. This is just another thread just like it.
>>
>>37666373
Show me a tall and good-looking Chad. You can't. Looks and height correlate inversely. It's very rare for a man above 5'10" to look good. Above 6'2"? Might as well give up, Quasimodo.
>>
>>37666712
Oh boy. So what are the facts here? I'm all ears. Because it's normies who stopped responding.
>>
File: DavidGandy.jpg (27KB, 271x353px) Image search: [Google]
DavidGandy.jpg
27KB, 271x353px
>>37666740
Ever heard of David Gandy? 6'4".
>>
>>37666712
Gtfo already
You're like some darwinian atheist cuck coming into a mormon church and bitching about God being false

Uncool
>>
>>37666712
>facts
What facts? That early conditioning and parenting doesnt matter because now it's in the past or being yourself is a legit thing?
>>
>>37666777
Also since I got double trips, I'm gonna say something more.

Go to google and put in "male model". It will show you a list of people. Just count the ones who are under 6'.
>>
>>37662952
Oh fuck you. It's a fact that women ONLY want Chad and Chad is not an fictional character, he exists. The popular, handsome, tall, muscular guy EVERY SINGLE WOMAN want. You will argue with "Yeah, but I know ugly guys who..." THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW! You probably know only one guy and he is just the 120st choice of the woman because Chad only fucked and dumped her, so she want an thankful beta orbiter for herself that can fuck her maybe once a month while she sucks plenty of Chad cocks on the side.
>>
>>37666830
Okay. I found one! Mark Wahlberg. Who is 5'7". After going through about 30. I'll see how far I can get. If he is worthy of being a model I'll let you be the judge here.
>>
>>37666838
You have never even kissed a girl. How can you know what girls want in a guy?
>>
Sorry to burst your bubble, but incel's down while we're still standing.
>>
And once again. Normies leave only to claim victory because I guess leaving means you win? Lol.
>>
>>37663038
Self-awareness isn't really that big of a deal. People are still animals, we just have a consciousness that sits back and watches, then takes credit for the good things.
>>
ITT: samefagging and 3 or 4 people arguing

if it's worth a damn, it isn't being discussed on 4chan.
>>
>>37667482
You're only saying that because you have been ignoring all posts that you had no response to. Like a good normie.
>>
>>37666712
We live in the real world.
>>
>>37667582
>hasn't left the basement in years
>only person he has spoken to is his mom when she brings tendies
>I'M LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD!
>>
>>37667861
Can normies do anything else but strawman?
>>
>>37665929

I simply find unnecessary to point out some stuff, and that's why i am able to keep others friendly. If i had to criticize every aspect of them each time, nobody would like to stay around me.
I simply value friendship as something more important than feeding my ego.
>>
>>37667956
What do you think is the reason you have never had a gf or even kissed a girl?
>>
>>37668145
Ugly, short, small dicked, poor family.
>>
>>37668185
And you have been shown, over and over again, how none of those excuses fly. There are men who are shorter than you, uglier, smaller dicked, poorer, who do just fine in life. But you refuse to believe it and angrily retreat into your shell.
>>
>>37668429
Not really though. You haven't shown shit.

>who do just fine in life
Just fine? I don't wanna do just fine. I wanna be top Chad. Doing just fine is not success. It's failure.

>But you refuse to believe it and angrily retreat into your shell.
I believe it. I resent that I will work hard for a fraction of what Chad gets.
>>
>>37668469
You want to become the top Chad of the world without making a single effort for it? Fuck you. Die. You are an entitled selfish cunt who doesn't deserve it. Successful people worked for their success.
>>
>>37668527
>Successful people worked for their success.
They did. But if they didn't have a great starting position they wouldn't be nearly successful. And I don't have a great starting position. So even if I work hard, I will get MUCH less than Chad.
>>
File: obama_door_kick.gif (1MB, 330x202px) Image search: [Google]
obama_door_kick.gif
1MB, 330x202px
>>37668554
This guy didn't have a great starting position. Is he not Chad?
>>
>>37668797
This guy has great genes. His father was obviously intelligent and also quite successful. He had 8 children with 4 different women. Studied Harvard, worked as a manager among others.

His father was a Chad. He inherited Chad genes.
>>
>>37662952

Reform doesn't exist; everything will repeat itself again and again. I find it more insulting to lie to someone who is suffering and offer them empty hope
>>
>>37662952
Beats being a part of the cult of positivity, that's for sure.
>>
Wow people arent lying when they call this place 4shit. This place is for normalshits
>>
Because normalfags can deal with rejection since other kids accepted them even if they fucked up and made mistakes. That acceptance builds self esteem and if you have self esteem if you rejected it's bad but they can put themselves over it by saying shit like "well her loss if she doesn't want to be with me" or something.

Rejects don't have that luxury since they are mostly rejected by their peers whatever they do and that makes them aware of how worthless other people can make them feel. This is also where the play-it-safe attitude comes from.
>>
>>37668874
He got to where is by the power of his intelligence. What about all the other things /r9k/ likes to mention? He worked hard to become a Chad. He was born in a disadvantaged position but he used his intelligence to become a Chad.
>>
File: hours.jpg (114KB, 679x810px) Image search: [Google]
hours.jpg
114KB, 679x810px
>>37666271
the people that hold this rhetoric of such intense envy... they wouldn't know how to enjoy themselves at a party anyway. They wouldn't know how to use their physical features to drive a woman wild, regardless of if they had Chad's body and cock. All they have is their mind, which is fairly rigid, lacking in inertia or motion of any sort, comparable to swimming in a tub of molasses. It's extremely obvious that they are entirely inadequate and project their resent for just about everything outwards onto anyone who can tolerate their self absorbed depression for longer than a few minutes.

>listen, youngbots im gonna be real. I am 27 now, and I was regularly browsing 4chan since almost the start. I've been 19 and seeking validation on a croation competitive checkers board before, and my attitude and understanding of women and relationships was just as jaded and is still damaged to this day. Having said that, I understand my own flaws a whole lot more and I resolved to fix as much as I could about them so that I could attempt to have the things that I wanted. And then I started getting them. Now I'm here. The fact is, if you are in your late teens, early twentys, you're fucking immature and your entire perspective about sexuality, love, relationships and self respect changes as you get older and push yourself through as much awkward socialisation as you can bear. I'm not saying it's easy, but it sure beats screeching like bullfrogs in an echochamber of other retards.

Dear robots, because I have been in your shoes, and I began my journey on this very site almost if not over a decade ago, I speak from experience and the desire to help even one self loathing nerd to empower them selves.

My advice is simple accept that you suck and then change it. Every day.

Signed, RoboChad.
>>
>>37663284
That's a perfectly good example of why robots and Chads live in different worlds and you'll never understand either.
>>
>>37669373
This. It's why normies are so full of shit when they say things like "i don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks of me, i'm a badass". Well, people probably do think positive things about you, and that's why you've become so confident. Ask ANY happy and confident person if he cares about what other people think about him and he'll say "no dude i just don't give a fuck lmao". No exceptions. It's a state of mind that is a product of being a happy, attractive and fulfilled individual.
>>
>>37669955

I feel like it's important to note here that as it is a state of mind, it's something that you can cultivate and nurture in yourself, if you try.
>>
>>37669688
alright i've decided I'm going to unplug myself from the matrix that is 4chan.
The internet is toxic. The world is toxic. everything is toxic. People are toxic.
Nobody cares about you, nobody else has your best interests at heart.

I decided that I want to live my life alone forever.

How do i sculpt myself? where do i go? How do i become autonomous?
>>
>>37670028
>I'm a worthless piece of shit that has been rejected my most people and I have no self-esteem but I'm going to fool myself into thinking that shit doesn't matter because I believe in myself even though my experiences have shown that I'd better not try because in my experience the pain of rejection outweighs the pain of loneliness, yeah I don't care what you think I'm my own man I am confident fuck yeah
>>
>>37670114

I'm not (you) so I can only speak for me, but if I could take a time machine back to a few years ago when I was a crypto skeptic, I'd punch myself in the dick and then put everything that I had into BTC and live off rice and tuna for a few years.

If you want to go neo luddite, I point you in the direction of /g/ where you can find daily /sec/ and /cyberpunk/ threads instead. Educate yourself on how to protect yourself on the internet from observation and use the worst parts of this matrix that we live in as both your shield and sword.

Decide unequivocally that you want to regain as much fitness, mobility and flexibility that you can and be content with failing your goals or slipping up by having another cigarette or a cheat meal. You're only human. Choose one hobby that you have thought about and engulf yourself in it in place of any other form of recreation for thirty days. If you really like it, you'll continue. If not, move onto something else.

Read a lot of books from wide areas of fictional and non fictional persuasions. Philosophy of any sort, particularly those that force you to challenge your own perception (e.g. political ideologies that you find yourself opposed to, ancient greek/roman/chinese, etc). Make sure you start reviewing your actions. Write yourself your own 4chan board in a word document. To yourself. It's just (you) on r9k anyway, because this is the epitome of hivemind and brainwashing.

Accept that multiple institutions from commercial to government, all have their own agenda of influencing you and the lengths and complexity at which they go to do so is becoming increasingly invasive. Accept that you have flaws and that it is your responsibility to fix them. Accept that morality is irrelevant when faced in mortal combat (i'm not memeing, you can't argue your way out of a fight to the death). Maintain the mentality that you can and will be attacked simply for existing, not because you have earned any enemies.
>>
File: head_shot.jpg (77KB, 589x750px) Image search: [Google]
head_shot.jpg
77KB, 589x750px
>>37663591
you are correct boyo

set it up or quit the game and lay down and rot

you need to be in the 2% of looks to be considered human in 2017. thats why we get on our korean beauty products, plastic surgery, dope and lifting shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

ive been thinking about it and i think i should start making daily prayer threads so as a group robots can play simotaneuosly at the same time and speak to god

god even mentioned that hes more likely to hear some shit if people pray together at the same time, and ive read from numerous very very respectable sourcers that argued that if you want to ascend you should meditate at the same time because it makes it more powerful

pic related, basically what you need to step it up to for a female to consider you human

its okay tho, you can chance most things about you besides maybe height. looks, facial aesthetics and bone structure with surgery, penis size with exercises which are free and give permanent gains, no fap, dope for anxiety and weight loss, etc

be chad or die trying

females cannot be robots
>>
>>37662952
Is r/incels basically /r9k/ but Reddit?
>>
>>37670028
I'm amazed that you feel it's important to note something that is a complete, fucking lie. No, you cannot fix a miserable person by telling him that he only needs to change his state of mind from miserable to happy. You fucking ignorant moron. Life is nothing but free will and personal agency to you normies, huh?
>>
>>37670291

and on a matter of personal preference... try and be kind to whoever you can, whether they deserve it or not, whether you loathe them or not. Holding onto negative feelings is poison for your entire soul. Reverberating in an echo chamber of negativity like this is doing you no good if you can not filter the damaging mentalities from your self identity. You need to look at all posts as subjective information and choose only that which resonates with you most to take on board, test and improve upon should the necessity arise.

Basically, strive to be well rounded but specialize in an area that you enjoy and eventually make money from that.

Off to wage slave now, of course I don't enjoy it... but I constantly seek to improve and this particular lifestyle of 9-5 isn't permanent whatsoever.

Good luck, we're all in this life together and we're all gonna make it to the end, without a doubt.
>>
>>37670330

you're wrong and i'm living proof. Wallow in your own misery, you piece of pond scum.
>>
>>37670422
I'm right, and you're just another arrogant, un-self-aware normie. Enjoy feeling like everything good that happened to you was because of you and you alone, and not because of environmental circumstances, you fucking narcissist.
>>
>>37670498

No, mate. Here's the fucking deal. I hated myself, and I changed it through sheer willpower and determination. I'm not perfect and I don't claim to be but keep subscribing to your viewpoint that you aren't in control of yourself and your own actions and perceptions. Then, when you go shoot up that school and fail to kill yourself because you're a spineless pussy, you can argue that you had no control over your actions in court. See how that goes for you, regardless of whether you feel you're right or not.

Catch you on the flipside, loser.
>>
File: 1464972716647_0.png (10KB, 335x293px) Image search: [Google]
1464972716647_0.png
10KB, 335x293px
>>37670422
Called it.

>We give arguments for why, because of a mixture of genetics and lack of social skills etc we are either seen as invisible or creepy to women

>STOP BEING WHINY MAN I DID IT SO CAN YOU WALLOW IN YOUR MISERY THEN YOU WHINY MANBABY

Just proving what I already know.
>>
Selfhelp-fags are the biggest fags on this site with their unsolicited advice
>>
File: jfkmt.jpg (429KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
jfkmt.jpg
429KB, 800x531px
>>37670613

You know why this type of information is given to people like yourselves every time? Because it's truth faggot. Embrace it and feel that butthurt.
>>
File: 1488662747582.png (67KB, 1120x977px) Image search: [Google]
1488662747582.png
67KB, 1120x977px
>>37664976
>blames everyone but himself
>>
>>37670657
no, maybe cause you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you shouldn't be giving advice to people whos situation you've never been in. you normies all act like you were all autists at some point but then JUST MANNED THE FUCK UP AND STARTED THINKING POSITIVELY ONE DAY. like you everyone got to where they are now 99% because of their pure will and anyone else is just a lazy, whining loser who deserves to feel like shit. well, that's actually something that is proven to be true, when we see ugly people we feel like they deserve it. nobody feels pity for an ugly person.
>>
>>37670613
https://youtu.be/6Cz353lXPyc
>>
>>37670657
>U mad bro cuz u cant handle the truth

Apparently the truth is
>Just change your brain chemistry and undo years of negative reinforcement
>No really, lie to yourself until you think you are anything more than you currently are
>Man I did it and so can you and if you can't you're whiny and deserve all you get
>Brah just because you've been rejected time and time again and the pain is amplified because of negative reinforcement, that doesn't matter, just flip the switch
>Hey man other ugly people have gotten laid so you can too

And the worst thing is, no argument will not be dismissed by saying something to the tone of

>Just don't do that
>The mind is a muscle, train yourself man
>That's just whining bro
>You're not trying hard enough

You seem to forget you are talking to overly self-aware people who can't deal with rejection. That shit works for the normalfags on facebook, maybe but not here.
>>
>>37670827

Your level of self serving denial is astounding and even when I offer myself as proof that you can change for the better you continue to flap your arms about like a roosting hen.

I don't care what you think about yourself but don't you fucking dare try and tell me my experiences are invalid because you are too afraid of yourself to objectively stare into a mirror.

Do you like the face staring back at you? I don't think so, and if you do, you are my mortal enemy and i will eradicate you.
>>
>>37670864
>thinking you're born with the fact that your miserable
>thinking that there's no such thing as improvement
>thinking constantly acting like you're helpless will change anything

man why did I even bother spending so much time improving myself. Why waste so much time doing that when I can just cry for a virtual hug on a Taiwanese image board
>>
File: iStock_000017411376XSmall.jpg (9KB, 370x324px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000017411376XSmall.jpg
9KB, 370x324px
>>37662952

Dunno man, my best life experiences were only in front of my computer. I tried talking to girls and seconds later I painfully regretted it. I tried making friends but they only used me. I tried working hard to get somewhere but in the end no matter what I do there is only more work and very little gain nowadays.

Its just not worth it anymore. Marriage is not worth it, kids are not worth, career is not worth it. Its all just bothersome and tedious. I'd be fine with that actually, but I know 100% at the end there is nothing to gain for me. I will just sit in front of my PC playing some vidya and just being happy about playing this vidya game, knowing very well that I'm shunned upon by most people. Doesn't matter wether I'm successful or not, its always the same outcome. So why bother with the hassle? Maybe it was worth it in the past? But now it sure as hell isn't.
>>
>>37670951
>>37670951
>>>37670864 (You)
>>thinking you're born with the fact that your miserable
Exact opposite of what I said.
>>thinking that there's no such thing as improvement
Self-improvement only works if you have a reason to believe in yourself
>>thinking constantly acting like you're helpless will change anything
I'm not but you normalfags always phrase it that way. I know exactly why I can't get laid, I'm improving but the difference is insurmountable. Your limited percepetion is unapplicable to everyone. If people want to improve that's all fine and good but blindly lying to yourself is not self-improvent. Realise that these threads are pointless and no 2 people improve in the same way.
>man why did I even bother spending so much time improving myself. Why waste so much time doing that when I can just cry for a virtual hug on a Taiwanese image board
I don't know but I'm not asking for hugs. I like this place because I can relate w the people here and sympathy does not equal to a "virtual hug". We all try to fix our shit but you can't make a house without a foundation.
>>
>>37670832
First Aesop Rock song I ever heard. I've heard them mentioned at times but never bothered to check out their discography.

Nice song and fits in with the theme.
>>
>>37671094
It's always the same damn thing.
>my life is so hopeless, I have never had a gf
>here try doing this
>REEEEEEEEEE GET OUT NORMIE, YOU CAN'T RELATE TO US!
>woah ok
>WHY DOES NO ONE CARE ABOUT ME?!
>>
>>37665588
>do you think that any of the superficial things that you are literally ejaculating over will help you stay alive against chad?
You mean my gun? yes I am sure chad is a toughie but lead goes trough flesh.
So does my 8 foot boar spear.
>>
>>37671213
Maybe stop with the generic advice man. I don't know about you but I've heard every piece of self-improvement on this site. I've never heard of an original point pertaining to this issue from the other side.

If people want to improve they're fine in doing so but for most people here the dumb shit that gets flung at us passed off as advice is pure excrement.

You can't relate to us and nobody wants your advice, you are correct.

Maybe nobody cares about us because they never accepted us in the first place so they didn't care either way.

We don't want to "relate" to you because most self-aware robots know how you act but we are also human being that biologically crave love. And maybe we're sick of being percieved as a bunch of good-for-nothing losers but at the same time we cannot escape because we are never given a reason to think we are anything but trash.
>>
>>37671213

There is a difference between caring and playing some wanna be prophet. Only because your life seems to go well at the very moment that doesn't mean it will stand this way. You have no right to preach about anything nor anyone.

Wether you're truely better than most of us, breaking apart those "chains" that bounded you or you've just had sheer luck or occassional sympathy of a certain person we both don't know apparently.
>>
>>37670910
i don't know what the fuck you're talking about. i'm not saying it's impossible to change, just that for some people life is easy and for others it's not. i don't want to get advice from people who never had to work for the things they're giving me advice for, because usually they haven't got a fucking clue of what they're talking about. so no, normie, just because you used to have a "weed addiction", doesn't make you a deep, mysterious individual who had a hard life. you're just coming off as pretentious and narcissistic.
>>
>>37662952
I was a successful normie up untill around age 23 but then my life as slowly incrementally descended into a robot-tier (albiet i cannot say TRULY robotic) shithole.

>used to have friends
>used to go out
>used to get laid
>used to have gf
>now go to work, sit in isolatiion, eat, and sleep
>feel dizzying, sinking feeling from the lonliness

the problem is in retrospect i realize that i was never the author of the events in my own life, they all happened to me because i had other people looking out for me and holding my hand. eventually, the avoidant parts of my personality got tiresome and i was marginalized.

so here i am, a failed normie, not sure how to move forward at the age of 26. I wanna go to Thailand, but i feel like it won't help.

I feel bad for true robots, your board is getting diluted with people like me
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.