[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could be any anime archetype irl, which would you be?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: 1497279021921.png (468KB, 1148x351px) Image search: [Google]
1497279021921.png
468KB, 1148x351px
If you could be any anime archetype irl, which would you be?

I always liked the devoted servant type, obsessed to a fault. Spending their days training to be of better use to the person they serve under. They have such a strong sense of purpose.
>>
File: 124932.jpg (164KB, 830x265px) Image search: [Google]
124932.jpg
164KB, 830x265px
shy girl with large breasts
>>
>>37663744
Would you be a secret slut or pure wife material?
>>
The mentor who used to be the villain's teacher, before he went evil, but now teaches the hero. I like the mixture of guilt and hope.
>>
>>37662848
Someone like Rinne Berlinetta from Vivid Strike. Tries to bitterly grind through on her own in order to be strong so that she won't suffer the humiliation from her past again.
>>
>>37662848

I dunno if there's a specific name for that sort of character, but it's a sort of side character that both matters and doesn't matter at the same time, typically some sort of professional. Example characters would be Lehm in Jormungand, Dutch in Black Lagoon, Batou in GitS, Alex Row in Last Exile. Yoshii in Texhnolyze, Jet Black in Cowboy Bebop, Lunge in Monster,
>>
I have always been a fan of the kind stoic. He does what is right, but doesn't make a big deal out of it. My anime waifu would be the cheerful, motherly type who seems a direct contrast.
>>
File: 1470467552237.jpg (44KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1470467552237.jpg
44KB, 225x350px
>>37662848
intelligent visionary commander type

Reinhard Von Lohengramm, Lelouch, Gendo Ikari

Irl I'm an indecisive, passionless lazy cunt who's only leader like skill is talking over people and being obnoxious

one can dream
>>
The fat gross otaku.
>>
File: 1483957314705.jpg (32KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
1483957314705.jpg
32KB, 200x274px
Boy:
Regular harem protagonist or a cute shy young looking boy that gets seduced and molested by tall busty confident girl(s).

Girl:
Amazon type of girl or chuuni but clumsy girl
>>
File: 23546743232465.png (112KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
23546743232465.png
112KB, 500x400px
the very normal type protagonist that secretly has autism, and is somewhat indifferent to anything that is mildly troublesome
>>
I want to be the heroine of a yuri series that is doted on by a loving , rich, and elegant onee-sama.
>>
>>37662848
MC's token best friend.
His life isn't as hectic as the protagonist and nobody notices him. But he is having a fun time with his friend nonetheless.
>>
>>37662848
>stereotypical cloudcuckoolander
>edgy loner who discovers truths about their world that most are not privy to
>spoiled, pompous and annoying princess who eventually gets more serious, mature and formidable as the series progresses, transitioning from an antagonist to a member of the protagonist's team or at the very least someone who sometimes helps him/her
>>
File: bathouseowner.png (342KB, 840x708px) Image search: [Google]
bathouseowner.png
342KB, 840x708px
Pretty much just this guy desu
>>
>>37662848
A mixture of devoted servant type and thirsty as fuck obsessive with a crush on her (also female obviously) superior.

-And- who can never really act on or express their desires, leading to deep repression and neurotic behavior when not around her superior. The inability to vent any romance leading to near fanatical devotion working for and serving her.

Any failure or letting down her superior is nervous breakdown-tier.
>>
File: quietlife.png (890KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
quietlife.png
890KB, 500x742px
>>37662848
humble man who just wants some peace and quiet
>>
>>37666866
when was mikasa ever the antagonist
>>
autism loli
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.