[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I often hear about the killer profile. I don't get it. If

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: MassMurders_1050x700.jpg (93KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
MassMurders_1050x700.jpg
93KB, 1050x700px
I often hear about the killer profile. I don't get it. If you look at our prisons. Nothing but loud, confident, confrontational people. So why are quiet people getting blamed for all the murders? Big Bubba sure is shy.
>>
>>37662840
As a quiet person, I have had the exact same thoughts.
>>
>>37662840

Because no one cares about the 13,000 murders some random Chad commits against his wife or botched bank robbery. They only care about isolated mass shootings committed by "weird kids". When Chad murders someone "oh well what can you do". When a beta murders someone "someone should've seen the red flags".
>>
>>37662840
Regular criminals are usually criminals because they're poor and need to survive, make money etc.
Those 6 are just mentally illl fucks who were reasonably well off, that decided to kill multiple people for literally no reason at all.
>>
>>37663014

It's such a mystery why they did what they did!!!! Oh wait they were (1) ugly (2) women hated them. Not really any reason to live.
>>
Quiet people are more effective killers it seems
>>
>>37662840

There's regular dumbass criminals, and there's the weirdo mass killers.

They're typically:

>autistic
>sociopathic
>white or asian
>at least one other major mental problem or personality disorder
>idolize other mass murderers as anti-heroes and use them as power fantasies because they're failures
>>
>>37662840
If you hold back the chimp your whole life you're going to silver back the world.
>>
>>37663030
This

I like how normies just ignore it. Oh wait, they don't. They just think that inferior men should be okay with trying hard to get what Chads get easily.
>>
File: inner strength.jpg (257KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
inner strength.jpg
257KB, 800x1199px
>>37663229
this

originaloeaoe
>>
>>37664029
Agreed. It's easy for normalfags to minimize something that they don't experience first hand, and even easier for then to assume that others have it as good as they do. They think that we should "just accept yourself bro, it's what God gave you. Be happy that you have it this good! People are starving xD" They don't see the flaws in these words. Meanwhile they are attractive, charismatic, and have had things handed to them their whole lives for these reasons. They can't understand how much more difficult it is for inferior people.
>>
>>37664150
They understand very well. They just don't care. In their mind it's just and fair for some people to have worse lives because of things out of their control.

They call us entitled, yet they expect us to just bend over and take their humiliation. They will just keep chanting "THE WORLD DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING" as if it's even relevant. One wants to say, why doesn't it? Chads gets a lot for free. Why not us?
>>
Because those types of killers are sociopaths with low impulse control and generally lower than average intelligence.
Mass murderers don't kill because their wife was sleeping with another man or they got in a bar fight but rather due to a dangerous mix of mental illnesses.
Furthermore would you rather hear about some trailer trash piece of shit who beat his girlfriend a bit too hard or an above average intelligence trailer park resident :^) who lived the NEET life for a while before going on to kill 9 blacks including a state senator to try and start a race war.
>>
>>37663014
>reasonably well off
>literally no reason at all
none of these people were emotionally well and they all had reasons
>>
>>37663322
any examples of personality disorder ones?
>>
>>37665177
I don't think Adam Lanza or the Colorado theater shooter had genuine reasons.
>>
>>37663014
>mentally ill
I really wish people would stop using this excuse for these assholes.
>>
>>37663014
>literally no reason at all

It really frightens me that when I walk around and see normies so happy and my mind goes to a dark place. I am well above average IQ, studying for a phd, not freakish looking or deformed, over 6ft an passionate and accomplished inmy field.

Then I see sub par IQ normies with no Ambition in life, with a family and meaningful life and it makes me rage that I am denied that and most likely will always be because of societal currents outside my control. It's enough to make anyone an hero.
>>
>>37665812
Because there is very little information out there about Adam Lanza
The Aurora shooter was very intelligent and seemed to have lost his mind or something.
>>
>>37665812
Lanza's mental problems were enough and how they impaired his life.
>>
>>37666006
>tl;dr girls getting BLACKED makes him jealous
>>
>>37666210
And that's a valid reason to go shoot up an elementary school?
>>37666150
He was declared not legally insane, so whatever broke him didn't impair his ability to discern whether or not his actions were right or wrong.
>>
>>37665847
I know right? Reminds me of that scene in watchmen where Rorschach slices the kid killers head.
>lock me up, I'm sick, I need help!
>>
>>37665847
No they were totally normal ur right.
>>37666267
>using fiction as an example
>what is fiction
>what is exaggeration of the truth
>>
>>37666310
Mentally ill is only a valid excuse if it impairs your ability to decided what you're doing is wrong. Like schizophrenia, for instance. None of these spree killers were genuinely il to that point, so they made the choice to go kill random, innocent people for selfish reasons. Fuck them, and fuck you if you sympathize with them.
>>
>>37666235
Yeah legally insane is what determines whether you go to a psych ward or jail
He obviously had some kind of mental instability that made him go from a promising scientist to rigging his apartment with explosives and going on a killing spree in a movie theater while LARPing as the joker
>>
>>37664208
Becuase it's entirely your fault you're a useless fuck who only cares about what people think of him rather than have any real practical hobbies/expereince. Grow the fuck up kid
>>
>>37667134
And you're declared legally insane if it's proven that you didn't know the ramifications of your actions. He clearly did, and deserves no sympathy. Fuck him.
>>
>>37667200
Retard. Just keep pretending it's only about things you can change. Like experience and hobbies. And keep ignoring how normies treat inferior people poorly for shit out of their control.
>>
>>37666150
>The Aurora shooter was very intelligent and seemed to have lost his mind or something.

didnt he fail getting his Phd?
>>
>>37666377
Red pill time. If you do something, no matter who you are or what it is, you think it's right or you'd not have done it.
>>
>>37667200
>hobbies
Wtf does a hobbie have to do with being ugly you stupid jerkoff?
>>
>>37667717
>anyone in the OP is ugly
>>
>>37667219
There's no need to virtue signal, this is an anonymous image board. I'm not condoning what he did but it's a shame he went from being a promising individual to someone who killed a bunch of random strangers. He threw his life away and ruined the lives of many others.
>>37667315
He got a scholarship and before that was top 1% of his class. His performance decline but he wasn't going to be expelled, however he withdrew from studies. I think his performance declined around the time he began to grow mentally unstable.
>>
>>37662840
They all killed themselves except for Roof and Holmes.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.