[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FUCKING HATE ARIZONA I WANT OUT NOWWWWWWWW NOT EVEN A MONTH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: reeepepe.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
reeepepe.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
I FUCKING HATE ARIZONA I WANT OUT NOWWWWWWWW

NOT EVEN A MONTH AGO I GOT STUNG T W I C E BY A BARK SCORPION AND I JUST NOW FOUND ONE HANGING OUT IN MY PANTS AND I'VE BEEN STUNG 3 MORE TIMES. EVERY TIME THEY STING IT HURTS FOR DAYS AND CAUSES NUMBNESS AND DIZZINESS AND BLURRY VISION AND IF YOU GO TO THE HOSPITAL THEY BASICALLY JUST TELL YOU TO SUCK IT UP AND GO HOME AND WAIT IT OUT

MY APARTMENT REFUSES TO DO ANYFUCKINGTHING ABOUT IT

FUCKING KILL ME I HATE THIS FUCKING PLACE I WANT OUT RIGHT NOW. I USED TO LIVE IN A SHITHOLE IN THE NORTHEAST BUT AT LEAST THERE THEY DIDN'T HAVE FUCKING S C O R P I O N S ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE. THE WORST THEY HAD WERE ROACHES, WHO WERE A NUISANCE BUT AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T BITE. THE WORST THEY COULD DO WAS EAT YOUR FOOD, AND EVEN THEN THEY COULDN'T GET THROUGH BOXES AND PLASTIC.

NOW I'M AFRAID TO GO TO BED BECAUSE THERE MIGHT BE A BUNCH OF FUCKING SCORPIONS IN THDERE AND NOW EVER TIME I FEEL ANYTHING AT ALL ON MY SKIN I FREAK THE FUCK OUT

FUUUUCCCKKKKKKING KILLL ME
>>
You sound angry anon, is something bothering you?
>>
I LOVE U ANGERY ANON
>>
>>37662528
THIS IS THE TRASHIEST FUCKING STATE RIGHT NEXT TO GODDAMNED FLORIDA AND GEORGIA AND IF YOU'RE THINKING OF MOVING HERE FOR THE $10.00 MIN WAGE IT'S NOT WORTH IT TURN BACK NOW THIS PLACE IS BASICALLY ONE GIANT FUCKING WALMART WITH EXPENSIVE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION THAT'S ALWAYS LATE AND TAKES YOU NOWHERE USEFUL
>>
Are you memeing us?
What kind of place has scorpians running around everywhere?
I get outside but in your apartment?

Idk sprinkle something around your place they hate.
>>
Hey man there's nothing wrong with bark scorpions suck it up
>>
Learn to live with the scorpions.
In time you will learn to control them.
>>
>>37662570
THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM, NOTHING SEEMS TO REPEL THEM AND THEY DO NOTHING BUT ATTACK ME WHENEVER I'M HOME

>>37662575
FUCK YOU, SCORPIONS ARE AGGRESSIVE LITTLE FUCKERS WHO DO WILL DROP EVERYTHING AND GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO STING YOU, AND WHEN THEY DO STING YOU YOU END UP WITH FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS FOR LIKE 2 OR 3 DAYS AND IT'S FUCKING AWFUL

NOW MY VISION IS BLURRY AND I'M DIZZY AND SHAKING AND MY ENTIRE LEFT ARM IS NUMB AND IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE THIS FOR AT LEAST 2 DAYS

FUCK THE PLANET, FUCK ARIZONA
>>
>>37662528
MOVE TO MOTHERCUNTING IDAHO, IT'S CHEAP, ALTHOUGH THE WEATHER CAN BE BRUTAL AND BIPOLAR SOMETIMES, BUT HEY, THE WORST WE FUCKING HAVE ARE EARWIGS WHICH ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE, BUT BEYOND HANGING AROUND YOUR HOSE OR OTHER WATER SOURCES, THEY JUST EAT PLANTS.
>>
well, you can almost move back to the northeast shithole.

I guess the hot weather would suck too? just leave that place.
>>
File: reee.jpg (31KB, 509x625px)
reee.jpg
31KB, 509x625px
>>37662631
YOU THINK I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ROUGH WEATHER? I USED TO POWER THROUGH TRIPLE DIGIT SUMMERS WITH EXTREME HUMIDITY AND BLIZZARD-LIKE WINTERS. ARIZONA AIN'T SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO WEATHER. IT GETS PRETTY HOT SOMETIMES, BUT IT'S FUCKING DRY AS FUCK OUT HERE SO IT'S NO BIG DEAL.

BUT EARWIGS? WHAT THE FUCK? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I HATE NATURE SO FUCKING MUCH. HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE GO CAMPING
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE.jpg (109KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE.jpg
109KB, 750x1024px
>>37662663
WHAT? YOU'LL HAVE TO SPEAK UP, SONNY BOY
>>
> stung 5 times in a month

Haha fuck you no you haven't been. I've lived here for 11 years and have only almost been stung once. Learn to scorpion hunt and they'll go away in a week faggot.
>>
>>37662663
YEAH BUT THE NORTHEAST IS SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE TO LIVE IN
>>
File: Bbasgen-bark-scorpion.jpg (1MB, 1432x927px) Image search: [Google]
Bbasgen-bark-scorpion.jpg
1MB, 1432x927px
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY BARKER

SWEET STINGS AND DIZZY DREAMS WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY WITH "sting away barker"
>>
>>37662528
IM SO SORRY ANON, HOPEFULLY YOU CAN GET A JOB AND MOVE TO THE MIDWEST AS THERES BARELY ANY INSECTS AND THE WEATHER IS NICE

HOPEFULLY IT GETS BETTER
>>
You do not sound like a person to go camping with.
>>
>>37662698
FUCK YOU YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

THESE THINGS ARE ATTACKING ME LIKE GOD SENT A FUCKING PLAGUE TO SPECIFICALLY DRIVE ME INSANE. THESE THINGS ARE EVERYWHERE AND THEY'RE RUINING MY LIFE. I THINK THEY'RE BECOMING LESS AND LESS AFRAID OF HUMANS AS TIME PASSES.

>>37662716
STING AWAY BARKER
>>
>>37662683
YEAH, OUR WINTER THIS YEAR WAS AS ROUGH AS WE'VE EVER HAD IT, THE ICE WAS PACKED UP ABOUT 3/4 OF A FOOT ON THE SIDEWALK TOWARDS THE END, IT WAS FUCKING BRUTAL AND IT STAYED IN LIKE THE 10'S AND EVEN SINGLE DIGITS. SUMMERS ARE USUALLY PRETTY HOT, ALTHOUGH SO FAR WE HAVEN'T GOT PAST 97, SO HOPEFULLY THE BRUTAL WINTER CAUSES THE SUMMER TO BE IN THE 90'S RATHER THAN THE TRIPLE DIGITS.

EARWIGS SUCK ASS, BUT THEY'RE WAY LESS INTRUSIVE THAN ROACHES, AND THEY CAN'T HURT YOU (UNLESS THEY'RE LIKE SUPER ALPHA, SOMETIMES THE PINCHERS CAN PINCH A BIT, BUT IT LITERALLY FEELS LIKE NOTHING). JUST LAY DOWN SOME BORAX AND THEY SUFFOCATE.
>>
File: very angry pepe.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
very angry pepe.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>37662717
THAT SOUNDS WONDERFUL. I REALLY NEED TO GET A JOB, ANYHOW. I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M GOING TO PAY RENT BUT I HAVE THE NEXT 3 MONTHS COVERED SO I HAVE UNTIL THEN TO START WORKING AGAIN

>>37662721
I WENT CAMPING ONCE AND HATED IT. THE SMORES WERE OK BUT OTHERWISE IT WAS HELL
>>
>>37662755
>YEAH, OUR WINTER THIS YEAR WAS AS ROUGH AS WE'VE EVER HAD IT, THE ICE WAS PACKED UP ABOUT 3/4 OF A FOOT ON THE SIDEWALK TOWARDS THE END, IT WAS FUCKING BRUTAL AND IT STAYED IN LIKE THE 10'S AND EVEN SINGLE DIGITS. SUMMERS ARE USUALLY PRETTY HOT, ALTHOUGH SO FAR WE HAVEN'T GOT PAST 97, SO HOPEFULLY THE BRUTAL WINTER CAUSES THE SUMMER TO BE IN THE 90'S RATHER THAN THE TRIPLE DIGITS.
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT. I ALWAYS HATED SHOVELING SNOW BUT I'LL TAKE SNOW OVER SCORPIONS ANYDAY
>>
>>37662772
fuck anon, just move to indiana we have mild winters and summers, not too expensive to live in and fairly decent cities, also no scorpions or stinging things besides bees
>>
>>37662833
YEAH, JUST DON'T GO NORTH OF THE TREASURE VALLEY, ANYWHERE NORTH OF HERE AND YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE IN ALASKA. IT'S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL, BUT LIKE I SAID, IT'S ALASKA-LIKE.
>>
>>37662695
IS THIS BETTER MAN???? CAN YOU HEAR ME? YOU GET WHAT I'M SAYING NOW??
>>
>>37662905
YEAH I CAN HERE YOU JUST FINE NOW. IT'S NOT GOOD TO MUMBLE, DARLING.
>>
MY SHITHEAD DRUGGY PARENTS TRICKED ME INTO MOVING INTO A BEDBUG INFESTED CONDEMNED HOME OWNED BY A GUY THEY SOLD COKE TO. IT TAKES A WHILE TO START GETTING A REACTION TO BEDBUG BITES AND ONCE I REALIZED WHAT THE "LITTLE BEETLES WERE" I WAS WAKING UP COVERED IN GIANT ITCHY WELTS AND ALL MY POSSESSIONS WERE INFESTED BY BEDBUGS AND THEIR EGGS. I HAD TO MOVE INTO A FRIENDS HOUSE AND LEAVE 99.9% OF MY BELONGINGS BEHIND BECAUSE OF THOSE FUCKING BUGS. I WAS INCREDIBLY PARANOID THAT WHAT LITTLE I BROUGHT WOULD STILL HAVE THOSE LITTLE FUCKERS EGGS ON THEM. GODDAM MY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT PARENTS TO A PAINFUL HUMILIATING DEATH I WANT ONE OF THE JUNKIES THEY DEAL WITH TO SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD AND STEAL THEIR SHIT I WANT THE NARCOS TO RAPE THEM TO DEATH WITH CHAINSAWS FOR BEING SUCH WASTES OF OXYGEN AND FAILURES OF A HUMAN BEING.
>>
Fellow AZ resident here.
I was homeless but now stay at a hooker motel in downtown.
I've never seen a scorpion here, but the whole bed bug thing is fucking horrific. I hate it here and can't wait to move back to the east coast.
>>
>Americans literally get stung by scorpions inside their home and then can't go to the hospital
Lmao, first world county amirite
>>
>>37662528
I remember you dude. I was an anon who talked you into going to a hospital if you're the same guy.

Of course you realize you have to leave Arizona, or your apartment. Go to Kansas or something.
>>
Have you tried not living in the lowlands? Living in the mountains is fucking great. Here in flagstaff there aren't any scorpions, and I've only seen the very occasional tarantula. The grasshoppers get enormous, but that's really it.
>>
>>37662528
>tfw live in Tucson, Mexico
Glad I didnt get stung by a scorpion here, but Im more nervous about the illegals here.
>>
>>37662708

Buffalo NY is pretty cheap .
>>
>>37666438
Lived there for 15 years, not nessecarily a great place but it's not bad either.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.