[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i message girl on dating site "hi" she responds almost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: gfhfg.jpg (99KB, 800x716px) Image search: [Google]
gfhfg.jpg
99KB, 800x716px
i message girl on dating site "hi"
she responds almost instantly with
"hi how are you"
i don't know what to say back. i just close the browser and leave. why does it have to be this way?

i know if i try anything that involves me wanting her she will hate me. what do they want me to say ?
>>
Its not as hard as you think my dude.
To start off when you get a message back just take a few deep breaths(I'm guessing you have social anxiety). Then give it something upbeat like "I'm doing fantastic, what about you?" I would suggest keeping it at small talk for a bit, and then transferring the conversation to an actual topic.
So for this kinda stuff music is a very good one to start off with, a good tip with this would be to listen to the music she says that she likes and get a feel for it. I would suggest staying away from politics unless you end up having a similar world view just cause its fairly risky. From music you could move into hobby's, and from there you could get her number, maybe even a date my dude. But none of this will ever happen if you don't message the girl back. Also if you are running out of questions just look up some 50 questions to ask my girlfriend. Overall its up to you. But I suggest messaging her back because if you never take the risk, you wont ever get the reward or learn from the experience
>>
>>37662344
Pretty much
Pretend you're happy, they won't know you're just seconds away from hanging yourself.
>>
I feel you brobot
>summon all my willpower to message first
>No answer
Or
>"hi"
> don't know what to say
>try to be funny
>All her answers are boring as fuck
>she takes too long to answer

All of these make me die inside. I tried tinder, okcupid, intervals, never stayed more than a month.
>>
>"Nothing much, just (something interesting that will lead to further conversation)"
By the way, the "hi" is the most message to send.
>>
>>37662237
Hate is a strong word, at most they will lose interest. You should try give a good first impression and keep her attention with an easy conversation. Asking about her first can get weird with a lot of women because they don't get the same perspective guys have, they go into these things in a more direct manner and don't take it seriously enough to be flexible and talk to many different types of folks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.