[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /retarded/ here? I have trouble making sense most of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: retarded.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
who /retarded/ here?

I have trouble making sense most of the time. I think I'm better at talking than writing. Did this post even make sense?
>>
>>37662083
What? I don't understand what you're trying to say, Anon.
>>
FUCK. Might as well kill myself
>>
>>37662187
What? Fucking word soup
>>
>>37662083
I feel you, anon.
I am just like you. Word salads everywhere
Low IQ
just a stupid NEET
>>
>>37662083
>
I have trouble making sense most of the time. I think I'm better at talking than writing. Did this post even make sense?
what do you mean by that OP
>>
>>37663072
oops wtf
>I have trouble making sense most of the time. I think I'm better at talking than writing. Did this post even make sense?
so yeah what do you mean
>>
File: 1488167388447.jpg (69KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1488167388447.jpg
69KB, 402x402px
does this fuck with you at all?
>>
>>37662083
honestly I think scrolling through 4chan and masturbating is the right job for me, I can really get my head around it
>>
Written expression is an entirely different ability than oral expression. Since they vary independently, it's possible to be strong in one area and weak and the other.

For example, when I was in Junior High, I took a battery of tests because of muh learning disability. I ended up being in the 97th percentile of oral expression, and the 1st percentile of written, which is functionally impaired.
>>
>>37663247
Op here. How do I get better at writing?
>>
>>37663592

Practice. In my case, I couldn't spell to save my life, and my handwriting was not only messy, but it also took me a long time just to get it on paper. Every time I would go to write something, I would get caught up on the spelling or just natural fall behind, which would means that even things that are not really time sensitive would take forever and I would just give up.

Plus I was insecure and wouldn't let anyone read my work. If they asked my to write my opinion on anything, I wouldn't. I'm also extremely low in agreeableness, so if you tell me to do something, I won't out of spite, and you can see how this was the final nail in the coffin of education.

What ended up happening, is I started to spend more time on the computer. Spell check and typing helped greatly, but but most of it was just unknowingly practicing. Maybe you could try to think out what you want to write, in a sentence, memorize it, and then put it to paper.
>>
>>37663592
>>37663704

Proof read as well, and go over it a few times. As you can see by me writing "but but" in my last post, I have problems with it as well, but when I actually focus on reading my sentence and fix any mistakes, I usually can write something that seems quite coherent.
>>
>>37663592
>>37663704
>>37663755

Now that I think about it, I think the 'practice' that helped me the most was my interest in taking complex ideas, simplifying them, and putting them in my own words. I believe this ability to be the root of all types of expression, as most ideas are much more complex than we make them out to be in speech or text.

To this day, I still send the few people I know walls of text expanding on various things brought up during the conversation. I'm not autistic, surprisingly, and they usually find it insightful, so it's a benefit to everyone.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.