[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most annoying way to an hero? I mean, how can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 144353464576.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
144353464576.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
What's the most annoying way to an hero? I mean, how can you do it while pissing off the most people at the same time? I thought about jumping in front of a train at rush hour and make hundreds of people be late for work (some of them may even get fired) but I wonder if there are ways to reach a greater number of people
>>
Fly into a building
>>
False flagging for a corporate ideal you dont beleive in and fucking up literaly billions in the process.
>>
Shoot up an elementary school.
>>
>>37661980
pretty much this

>>37662009
this will also do it
>>
>>37662009
Imagine saving a lot of poor souls who did not ask to be alive !
>>
Actually you might piss of the most amount of people by not killing yourself
>>
File: 1477166864840.jpg (514KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477166864840.jpg
514KB, 960x960px
>>37661966
Causing a nuclear power plant to melt down. Could potentially kill yourself near instantly and irradiate millions of people in the process.
>>
>>37661966
Killing youself. But be respectable about it jump infront of a train or something sure just don't kill anyone else
>>
>>37661966
ez.

>climb water tower
>get inside
> die inside and leave no evidence you were there
> you are now inside thousands of people

but this is not hindering really. water dept will prolly just leave you in there and not know.

> get infected with something quite terrible
> time for an outbreak high score?

honestly the pretense of any villain and you're good to go.
>>
does anyone have the wire decapitation from a bridge diagram?
>>
>>37662037
This. Robots pale in comparisson to some of the more toxic people on the planet. Some people live like complete parasytes stealing and fucking over others 24/7. Then there are others who are completely fucking insane but can hide it. They are fucking shit up constantly.
>>
File: justbeurself.png (272KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
justbeurself.png
272KB, 810x1440px
>>37662174
But robots are less desirable than unemployed drug addicts who belongs to a gang that rapes and kills people.
>>
>>37662199
Career criminals may be attractive and chaddy but they don't make the majority of criminals. Most are psychopathic opportunists or they've fallen so low, they have nothing to lose anymore. Even among career criminals the scum are the ones who survive. The crazy crackhead gangbangers don't live past 30.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.