[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there ANYTHING you can get high on that isn't illegal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1970.jpg (146KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1970.jpg
146KB, 1039x559px
Is there ANYTHING you can get high on that isn't illegal? Alcohol just doesn't do it for me anymore
>>
Cough syrup, lotta cough syrup, robitussen is good
>>
if you live in europe, magic mushrooms are technically legal, can order them from clearnet online shops located in the netherlands
>>
Phenibut kind of though it's not very intense
>>
Hit the gym, smoke weed after if you want
>>
File: 1397140215955.jpg (646KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1397140215955.jpg
646KB, 1024x768px
Fresh nutmeg. You'll want to die. But it's good enough for people in prison, right?
>>
Have you tried hypoxia? legal plus free.
>>
File: redjerry.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
redjerry.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
Sniffing petrol.
>>
File: 1494791505919.jpg (154KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1494791505919.jpg
154KB, 496x496px
>>37661577
enjoy your porous brain

>>37661589
>telling alchie to take drug you aren't supposed to take with alcohol that will just make him feel like shit all day he's not on it

>>37661566
Go running or climb a mountain if you want to feel high. It's healthy for you and won't fuck up your brain chemistry to make you feel good those endorphins were earned
>>
>>37661566
why can't it be illegal
>>
>>37661578
I was thinking of this! But they don't grow yet. I will try in the end of the summer tho
>>
benadryl (anything containing diphenhydramine really)
>>
Kratom is breddy cheap
>>
>>37661566
sniff glue orig
>>
>>37661653
just order them from the netherlands, i've never had a problem with customs,
just don't fill in your real name or anything on the site and in the extremely unlikely event the package gets held up at customs you'll get a letter at your house, just ignore it and they can't legally do anything
majority of the sites have a policy where they won't provide information of clients to anyone
>>
>>37661610
nutmeg is fucking cancer:
>be me 15
>get fresh nutmeg from zanzibar
>crush and grind three nuts into powder and bombs away
>mouth goes numb and bitter
>dont feel anything for hours and begin to think nothing is going on
>4 hours later it hits me like an abusive parent
>retardedly fast come up, straight up full blown hallucinations,colour changes, full body warmth, gravity shift.
>the worst effect is feeling like i lost half of my IQ points, i began to think that i would never overcome the retardation
>go to sleep feeling like i had malaria, i have had malaria so i know what its like
>promise to myself never to touch that fucking spice again

nutmeg is for retards, i would rather have concussion than do nutmeg again
>>
>>37661636
>drug you aren't supposed to take with alcohol
Look asking for legal highs is a rough game
>>
>>37661714
I did say you'll want to die. Did you not read that part?
>>
look up erowid drug vault or erowid experience vault

good reads

better advice.
>>
>>37661566
You can get your hands on some spray paint and just inhale tf out of that to get high. Some kinds are probably way better than others, so just do some research first tbqh
>>
File: 1465536902185.jpg (86KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1465536902185.jpg
86KB, 700x525px
>>37661752
ride a bike 20 kilometers and you will feel better than any degenerative brain altering substance. Then if you become a filthy addict you won't be wasting all your money you will be getting exercise. Like is spending 500 dollars a month on drugs really worth it when you can just run a bit and feel the same thing?
>>
>>37661833
Pro Tip: Make sure you don't fall unconscious with the paint bag still on your face
>>
>>37661845
B8 not too gr8
>>
Robo is great so is pot
>>
>>37661900
Robo is not great if you do it too often
Source: highschool, I had crackhead like symptoms and my buddy had stomach ulcers

Pot is illegal in my state? I'm not op just saying
>>
>>37661566
Diethyl ether
Nitrous oxide and other inhalants
Ephedra/ephedrine/pseudoephedrine
Dextromethorphan
Kava Kava
Benzedrex
Poppy seed tea
Diphenhydramine
Kratom
Datura
Nutmeg
>>
>>37661930
>ether
>nitrous
>ephedrine NOT psudo
>poppy tea
>kratom

everything else is trash
>>
>>37661606
>isn't illegal
weed
>>
>>37661930
>Ephedra/ephedrine/pseudoephedrine

That gets you high? Intake it everyday for work
>>
>>37661889
Mate, I'm an ex speedball user an I can tell you for sure that stuff like climbing a mountain or doing vigiourous excersize can give you a similar experience.

Anyway op, you want to look up DXM, maybe GBL depending on where you live.

Etizolam, diazepam if you can get them.

Order some poppy PODS and make tea with them, and then begin your long dark decent into opiate addiction.

Drugs are fun but yoy better Hope you can leave them behind without any trouble when the time comes.
>>
>>37661566
Coffee. It's super cheap too. Just brew the strongest thing you can and you're good.
>>
>>37661778
This.

The more informed you are, the more likely you'll have a better and safer time consuming your psychoactive compounds

If you're doing drugs, try not to be a retard about it
>>
>>37662437
also fun reads most of the time.

go to the mescaline and peyote vaults

hilarious.
>>
Kratom, phenibut, fucking sex i dunno
>>
Psilocybin
LSD

Provided you live in a civilized country at least.
>>
>>37661983
Post state then faggot
>>
>>37661658
This, DPH is widely available and it gives a pretty noticeable high. The hallucinations are the best thing about it. It will make talking to people difficult though and kill your short term memory for a while. Conversation will go as follows:

>Hey did you want to go to the store with me?
>W-what?
>I asked if you wanted to go to the store
>...What?
>Did you want to go with me to the store?
>N-no haha.
>You could have just said so
>>
>>37661566
DXM my dude
Cheapest high you can get
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.