[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> 77 degrees Farenheit (25 Celsius) out here in New Jersey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1496752909626.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496752909626.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
> 77 degrees Farenheit (25 Celsius) out here in New Jersey
> and its just going to get even hotter
>>
>>37660921
> tfw 71 F
> tfw live in an attic
I m fucking boiling hot man
>>
Is this a joke? 77 is an ideal temperature. It's 95 up here in Boston.
>>
>25 Celsius degrees is boiling hot
Good meme, bro. Here's 37.
>>
I want to live somewhere where it never goes above 70. That's why I want to move to Alaska, in the mountains.
>>
>>37660921
>dfw airconditioner
>camel back
>giant fan
>extra PC fans
cool as fuck here in new york
>>
>>37660921
>he whines about 25 degrees

It's 35C here. IN JUNE.
It's going to be 45 in August. You don't know how lucky you are.
>>
File: Capture.png (37KB, 1373x209px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
37KB, 1373x209px
Ughhhh.. BITCH!
The whole last week I had to sit my ass on a leather fucking chair when it was 45C. And guess what the fucking airconditioner is broken so had to work with a fucking table fan, my ass was sweating a fuck ton; felt like i was losing all my body fluid from my ass. And today its 25C AND I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY. Stop complaining about 25C being hot you cunt.
>>
>>37660921

Live in NYC. I've got one giant fan running and two ice packs on my ass and just opened an ice cold bottle of water. I'm sweating already. This heat is not good for the obese.
>>
>>37661660
Obesity is not good for the obese
>>
>live in Australia
>it was 25C today
>it's Winter
>>
>>37660921
Fuck that it was 98 yesterday on the beaches, and the town had me working 9-5 in the sun. Fuck this job, but the worst part about it all is we leave if we get rained out, so the past week when I wanted to go out to the beach before I start another job, but it was raining the whole fucking time, all week. The second Friday comes its sunny and 75. I hate this state
>>
100+ where I'm at fag. I would kill for it to be 77. 70's are the ideal t-shirt and shorts weather. You can be outside in comfortable clothing without having to be over or underdressed
>>
>>37660971
not when you live in an attic i tell you
>>
It has nothing to do with humans you Jewish fuck.
>>
>>37661740
does the same shit here in Texas.
>>
File: 1496942916063.jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1496942916063.jpg
8KB, 229x220px
>>37660921
>tfw got a fan and an air conditioning going at the same time in my room
the new jersey heat can't get me like this
>>
>>37660921
>25c
>hot

Kek. I hope it tops 35c and pussies like you melt
>>
It's 80 in my apartment because of no air. Don't complain
>>
>>37660921
Fuck off. It's 90 in TN, and my AC is out.

Not to mention I've got to walk 1 mile to class multiple times a day.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.