[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I'm so glad we're finally going out Anon!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ievsfOQ.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ievsfOQ.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
>"I'm so glad we're finally going out Anon! To be honest, I've had a crush on you for a minute....So, where are you taking me?"
What do you tell her?
>>
back home to watch anime

outside is scary
>>
>>37660440
gon to ur moms house lol i lef my jaekt
>>
back to the zoo so she can reunite with her father
>>
>>37660440
Rip her wig off and throw a banana at her
>>
Eurofag here, how do I date a qt black girl?
>>
>>37660893
Easy. You don't.
Stick to your own kind, scum.
>>
>>37660913
Does the fact that your women like the BIC (big Italian cock) bother you, Tyrone?
>>
>>37660913
But anon I am a black eurofag.
>>
I'd ask her where she'd like to go and we'd go there. After that we go to a nice restaurant.
>>
>>37660960
What if she said she wants to go to a nice restaurant though
>>
I can not image dating Ana Foxxx unironically.
>>
Tell her I know some guys
And then take her to a local kkk rally
>>
Take her somewhere nice
>>
Eat fried chicken

>http://www.distractify.com/news/2017/05/23/Z1ITaxF/first-dates-fried-chicken
>>
>>37660948
>black
>european
it doesnt work that way
>>
To the cotton fields, nigga!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.