[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online Dating: >bubbly >like traveling >tattoos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 1493121655499.jpg (167KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493121655499.jpg
167KB, 1080x1080px
Online Dating:
>bubbly
>like traveling
>tattoos

Fucking Dropped.
>>
What's wrong with traveling, especially with someone you love?
>>
>>37660433
>"looking for travel buddy"
>i.e. someone who will by my ticket
>>
>>37660448
Oh, you're a buttmad poorfag. That explains it.
>>
i really hate the modern woman so much, they are all a meme
>>
>tattooed

Shit always looks like redneck biker trash to me no matter what.
>>
>>37660509
Probably got more than you in the bank buddy.
>>
>>37660626
Not very likely if you can't even afford a little plane ticket to pay for a girl.
>>
File: 1.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>37660743
>lmao check out this guy, he's too poor to be a cuck like me
>>
>>37660743
throwing money at women, no wonder you're poorer than me
>>
>>37660509
t. salty leech
>>
>>37660418
Honestly, why the fuck does every fucking woman have tattoos nowadays?

Even the fucking supposed Christian good girls get some stupid fucking song lyrics scratched onto them.

And don't give me the bullshit "they are trying to attract the person that isn't you" non response. Why the fuck does literally 80% of modern women have tattoos. What the fuck happened. This is a pretty recent phenomena too.
>>
>>37660852
Personally I find tattoos hot
>>
>>37660852
I don't get it either, you tell people that you will regret it when you're older but its just like so what I can always get it removed.
>>
I fucking love r9k. Tell em, boys. Pay for your own shit.
>>
>>37660891
Well you don't speak for everyone with a cock, faggot. I don't want my children to see black doodle skid marks all over their mother. Most sane people wouldn't.
>>
>>37660900
This. People act life is some permanent thing as well. Should treat your body like a disposable camera because it won't be here forever
>>
>>37660891
Sure dude that's fine I have my own niche styles I like too, but there is something very fucked about how casually every woman is getting tattoos as if it's like getting a haircut.

You can color your hair/shave it however extreme you want to to remain trendy, but like all trends, trends die out and at least hair grows back. Tattoos though? That shit is permanent and would require extremely pricey surgical procedures to remove them and even then it can leave you with nasty scars/discolouration.

I honest to god do not get what the fuck happened that tattoos are plastered onto people like its nothing
>>
>>37660965
Just like side cuts, literally Five years go you would not have been given a job looking like that.
Now it's considered trendy.
>>
File: 1480694417433.jpg (11KB, 180x222px) Image search: [Google]
1480694417433.jpg
11KB, 180x222px
>>37660418
>even the introvert girls want a dude who is going to change them to a bubbly Stacy.
Not that someone who's never held a girls hand would know that
>they all have at least one tattoo
Not that someone who's never held a girls hand would know that
>traveling is the only thing that literally ALL women want to do, especially in the age of social media validation
Not that anyone who's never held a girls hand would know that

Stop being so picky you fucking virgin. Your ideal, virgin, conservative dream girl you're waiting for does not fucking exist.
>>
>>37661046

t. Threatened roast
>>
>>37660448

That isn't what travel buddy means.
>>
>>37661046
Man I've gone as far a sucking a girls tits so go fuck yourself with your hand holding.

Just because I hold standards, which is something literally all women do fucking faggot jew cunt nigger whore bitch fuck you suck my dick
>>
>>37660529
the modern man isn't much better
>>
>>37660891
Personally, I find you retarded
>>
>>37660418
>watch Wonder Woman
>she fucks the first attractive man she sees
I thought there was going to be a lot more wymins empowerment but all I saw was a confirmation of what I already knew
>>
>>37661331
Please don't, I am not for bullying
>>
>>37661316
Oh fuck off. It's modern times. We wouldn't have any of these problems if we didn't create them. That's the interesting thing about humans. We so easily take care of our natural requirements(food, water) that we decide to make more problems than actually exist. Do you think a tiger pays taxes? Or an elephant has to worry about getting a mortgage? And a fish has to get a job? I don't think so. I wish I could go back to the more simple times where it was life or death everyday.
There is no meaning in thriving. I want to survive
>>
>>37661554
This tbqh. I'm not built for modern times. At least if I wasn't built for old times I'd probably die but that's impossible now.
>>
>>37661358
haven't you heard? sexual liberation is the first and only step toward female equality!
>>
>>37660777
trips confirm 2bh desu desu senpai
>>
How come no one finds ear piercing fucked up?
>>
>>37661614
I can't see how people do it. What motivates them? I used to be materialistic an that was my motivation. But now, the effort required for that stuff just isn't worth it. Food and water require like 20 hours a week maybe. I'd rather just risk dying everyday than wasting my time chasing false dreams
>>
>>37661628
It also doesn't surprise me that her actress was Israeli. Not going there right now, but still, i was honestly hoping there was going to be more substance to her character beyond being a super whore who can fight. I let myself down yet again
>>
>>37660433
>travelling is slutting it up on a beach in a 3rd world asian shithole, but I'll pretend it makes me cultured and worldly

That is what roasties mean by "travelling"
>>
>>37660509

New levels of cuckold.

It's like you want to be used for your money for nothing in return.
>>
>>37660852
Just be glad the women you wouldn't like are literally permanently branding themselves to inform you they aren't worth your time.
>>
>>37661771
True. It still makes me mad when I see a real qt but then a fucking tiny ass neck tattoo

Jews were a mistake
>>
>>37660418
>bubbly
What does this mean? Why is it always fat chicks who put this?
>>
File: 4567573567567.jpg (68KB, 625x750px) Image search: [Google]
4567573567567.jpg
68KB, 625x750px
>>37661840
Thin chicks do as well unless they're just using old/doctored photos.
>>
>>37661684
This senpai. Drugs motivated me, used to care about things, now I couldn't care less.

The Idea of being a wage slave for the rest of my life makes me sick.

When people tell me they've worked for 40 years in a fuckimg tesco stacking shelves and they still can't retire at 65. So they've worked all their life and still have nothing.

Fuck that noise.
>>
File: 1495106529154.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1495106529154.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
bumping with booty
>>
>>37660418

>using online dating for anything but short term sexual validation
>2017

dude.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.