[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a a habit of entering relationships with women I do not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: BW10-3.jpg (64KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
BW10-3.jpg
64KB, 512x640px
I have a a habit of entering relationships with women I do not love. I've been doing this for about 8 years now.

It started out as a way to talk to stacie without shitting spaghetti everywhere.
I 'd talk to ugly girls at my work to practice, then when I got good at it I talked to progressively hotter and hotter girls.

I'm afraid I've acquired some sort of mental illness. the one that makes you manipulate people.
There's a way you can groom/interact with girls where they become emotionally dependent on you. The process is as follows.
>Meet someone you like
>do whatever it takes to win them over
>Win them over
>Earn their trust
>prey on their insecurities slowly over a long period of time
>make them lose confidence in themselves
>Be there for them whenever they need you
>Learn all their insecurites
>Go too far every now and then (emotional or verbal abuse in an argument)
>Apologize if she cries
>Make up for it by any means necessary
>Go too far again
>Have them apologize
>Accept their apology
>Always do whatever they ask of you, never owe them anything
>Make them develop feelings for you through repeated exposure
>Become their boyfriend
>If they have a boyfriend, always one-up the dude whenever he's not there
>Literally the second he fucks up, you can get her to break up through the power of subconscious suggestion
>Once you're her bf do everything she wants you to do
>Be literally perfect. be better than all her friends. Learn about them then do it better
>e.g. If she shares a common interest in photography with one of her friends. read as many books on photography as humanly possible.
>Have sex with her so she can become emotionally attached to you (eat her out if you have to)
>she has to cum otherwise there's a chance she'll remain independent
>The next day, act like last night never happened.
>play on her insecurites as much as possible without being a dick.
cont.
>>
>>37659985
No one cares

originalgigngnitr
>>
>>37659985

30 year old here been doing the same thing.

Not even sure if love is a thing.
>>
File: dennissystem.jpg (39KB, 459x400px) Image search: [Google]
dennissystem.jpg
39KB, 459x400px
>>37659985
You could have summarized this tl;dr shit in a single image.
>>
>>37659985
yeah OP I used to do the exact same thing, your methodology is exactly the same as my own.
i eventually made a girl commit suicide so that kinda forced me to stop doing that.
eventually i met my wife and we have been very much in love for 10 years.
it's not good for your soul, just because you have the power doesn't mean you should. it's hard being able to see through other people so easily.
>>
>Whittle her self esteem down to nothing
>it has to agree with her own thoughts otherwise you'll just be an asshole and it won't work
>You're doing it right if she's thinking negatively about herself.
>Stuff like "I'm too boring" etc
>be her best friend. care about everything she does
>get into a heated argument with her over something small, then ghost her entirely
>Wait for her to text you. Otherwise just break up and find someone else
>When she texts you apologize before she has a chance to say anything.
>Say it was your fault. etc. etc.
>The next time you meet in person, literally act like nothing happened.
>Treat her like an annoying sister
>Then over the course of conversation, open up.
>Sleep with her again

After that you can literally do whatever.
>>
>>37659985
>>37660045
>>37660069
you fucking LARPers

(I wish people like you guys were real)
>>
>>37660045
I'm convinced it's something artists made up to make people jealous

>>37660069
>it's not good for your soul, just because you have the power doesn't mean you should. it's hard being able to see through other people so easily.

You're probably right.

>>37660059
Ive never heard of this before. Fucking brilliant.

>>37660103
How old are you?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.