[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody know of any alternative forums or chans that are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 14724110955.jpg (121KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
14724110955.jpg
121KB, 500x333px
Does anybody know of any alternative forums or chans that are populated by legitimate robots? I feel like /r9k/ has devolved in recent years into a place where people discuss relationship difficulties, or boast about their sexual achievements in an effort to elicit envy amongst other posters. It's difficult to stay invested with a community when you only empathise with a very small minority of the posts.
>>
>>37659759
I would tell you, but your pic made me annoyed and I had a little rant to myself for a minute and now I'm leaving this thread.
t. autismo
>>
>>37659759
OP is a colossal retard
If anyone here knew of a comfy chan where true robots go to, why would he post it here, in a place getting overrun by failed normies?
He'd be betraying the comfyness
>>
>>37659773
I'm sorry you feel that way. I just chose the first picture I had saved (I don't have a very large collection, so there isn't much to choose from unfortunately). I didn't mean to offend anyone.
>>
>>37659759
http://link-base.org/
>>
>>37659809
It doesn't matter why you have it. It itself and your having and using it is the problem.
>>
please nobody post the only real alternative to Mr. Robot

we've been through enough. let us at least have peace
>>
im curious too ngl
if noone will share then maybe i should just leave altogether and finally kill myself
>>
>>37659828
>I should attract attention, that will make sure nobody notices
>>
>>37659843
Those are options worth considering.
>>
>>37659759
try /s4s/ normies cant understand
>>
I also need this. I was I. a discord lady night when done guy started talking about how you should just walk up to girls and ask for their numbers because "what's the worst that could happen?"

I said most people don't actually do that in reality and they all started spamming "you are a retard" and "kill yourself" and then when they got bored of that started talking to each other about how they had anger problems and got criminal charges for assaulting people.

At this point I might just start posting on reddit since r9k has overtaken it as the normie spot
>>
>>37659822
Ok, I won't lie here. I'm genuinely curious as to what upsets you so much about this image. I'm not trying to belittle your opinions or anything, I just don't really understand why this image is so offending.
>>
File: headmonk.png (147KB, 593x671px) Image search: [Google]
headmonk.png
147KB, 593x671px
I'm going to get shit for mentioning l*ddit but /r/incels is delightfully autistic and overtly Black Pill as fuck.
they do try to fix some of the problems with reddit though eg. ordering comments by recency not by upvotes.

Also, 8ch*n's /v9k/ is much slower than incels however is in chan format and culture.
plus, although r9k1 was made specifically with that audience in mind, unlike r9k it was made specifically for robots
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.