[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How we doing? How many of youse who are in this age bracket

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14

File: 1497069639145.png (88KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497069639145.png
88KB, 300x300px
How we doing?

How many of youse who are in this age bracket are not NEET? Please sign this log book if you are not a NEET.

If you're a shit frogposter you can fuck right off.

Only nice NEETS allowed here
>>
Been a NEET for 10 years. Now I'm about to work for the first time in my life. It's horrifying and I don't know how I'll handle it.
>>
a neet at 25? why havent you killed yourself? dont you know that youre a burden on anyone who loves you?
>>
25, not a neet.

Wondering if I should move out to rent a place of my own. Currently flatting with one other guy currently, he is chill and all but I think it might be time to grow up, i dont have much else to do with money anyway.
>>
>>37659431
I've kind of been considering moving out. i've lived with my parents so long and amassed a small pathetic "fortune", so i could feasibly live on my own for 5-10 years no problem.

On the other hand living on my own sounds horrible
>>
>>37659320
>implying people here really care about anyone but themselves
>>
>>37659320
self preservation mechanism is pretty strong for most humans. That and in a first world life suffering as a NEET isn't that grand a tragedy.
>>
25, I actually got a job some weeks back but fell ill and was hospitalized on the week I was supposed to start...which made me lose the job.
Fuck it all
>>
I was neet from age 18-22. Worked from 23-26. I'm now temporarily neet again until I go to uni in September.
>>
NEET for 5 years. extreme social anxiety

its getting better everyday. im more clean now and i keep my environment clean. i also try to remain active and eat healthy.
i need to lose like 10lbs or so
>>
>>37659748
oh i forgot to mention im mopping floors once a week but its not really a job.
far as being a real NEET goes. i been to the military and have a few qualifications that i can use.
i do some online work too when i can, i built up my skills through the internet
>>
I've been a NEET through my teens and most of my twenties, with the exception of a couple years wagecucking as an English Teacher overseas and some part-time jobs back home.
>>
>27
>Slightest amount of muscle tone, quite average looking.
>High pressure job as a desk jockey that pays average, was a neet until 24
>Have a FB who's been my only "partner", was a virgin until 3 weeks ago
People don't want to admit it but everything good is based on luck.
>>
26yo NEET
today is neetbux day, unfortunately woke up past 9pm and the bottle store was closed so I have to wait til 10am tomorrow to get drunk which has made me very irritable and angry.
I give up lads.
>>
>>37659748
>need to lose like 10lbs or so
why? that's fucking easy too, ive lost like 20 in 2 months
>>
>>37659286
25 and code monkey posting from my office
>>
>>37659807
yeah but i already lost alot and hit a plateau for some reason
>>
>turning 26 next month

Dad is giving me till the end of the month to find an artisan job to pursue and is giving me till March next year to find my own place.

Have absolutely no idea what to do.
>>
>>37659863
Get an artisan job and a new place by May?
>>
I'll be 26 in November. 4 more years until I reach my wizardhood. Who /wizard/ here?
>>
>>37659286

31, been NEETing for approx 8/9 years. Life is good but that is mainly because I convinced a well-earning gril to marry me.
>>
File: IMG_20170605_075500.jpg (130KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_075500.jpg
130KB, 720x1278px
25 here. May be developing an eating disorder. Been eating less than 600 calories a day for 2 months now. 1st was because I was broke but continued when I realised I lost a shot ton of weight. Hit my goal weight awhile ago and I'm supposed to start eating regularly but too scared to do so.

Currently obsessed with thinspo, looking in the mirror and feeling my bones.

I'm a guy.
>>
>>37659949
i always have appetite for noodles. try that.
>>
>>37659876

I don't know what artisan job to do though
>>
>>37659878

Here. When did you finally realise that you weren't going to have sex in your 20's?
>>
>tfw did journalism
>working a shitty freelance copywriting gig
>tfw baby girl due in sep

not too bad, could be worse. definitely could be better.
>>
>>37659958

Have 3 packets sitting in a cupboard right now but to scared to eat them since they're so unhealthy
>>
>>37659967
>>37659878
go for a hooker.
i know it feels horrible. but you need to experience something
>>
>>37659967
Slowly over a few years. Probably solidly at 22/23.

Last New Years I went over to a friends house for a party. His roommate and I had been talking for a week prior and were going to hang out that night. We made out, but nothing more. She avoided my calls over the next few days and it became apparent she just wanted a quick fuck. Feels bad man.
>>
>>37659990
prepare your own. add some honey and nuts. maybe some Edamame on the side
>>
File: that's just your opinion.gif (988KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
that's just your opinion.gif
988KB, 500x225px
>>37659998
>but you need to experience something
Society's expectations don't mean shit to the layman.
>>
>>37659998
>hooker

Never. If I ever have sex it's probably going to be with someone that could end up being a life partner
>>
>>37660050
>could end up being a life partner
I'm right there with you, man.
>>
>>37659949
>i might have an eating disorder because i've been dieting for two months and looking at thinspo

jesus fucking christ
>>
File: 192103112412.png (1MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
192103112412.png
1MB, 1065x902px
>about to turn 27
>not a NEET - working as a corporate trainer at a major banking company
>recently got engaged to gf of 2 years

a filthy normie by all reasonable /r9k/ standards but I very rarely post and never want to provoke others with "be urself" bullshit
>>
>>37660134
>"be urself" bullshit
so basically it doesn't work?
>>
>>37660134
fuck off norman scum, u dont belong
>>
>>37660050
In other words you are choosing to die a virgin.
>>
File: napoleonbonaparte_1398871c.jpg (36KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
napoleonbonaparte_1398871c.jpg
36KB, 460x288px
>>37660153
of course not. telling a dysfunctional member of society to "be urself" is recipe for disaster.
what works is to confirm to society's norms and just keep going one day at the time. indulge in your guilty pleasures in small doses whenever you can to stay sane
>>
>>37659990

>Unhealthy

As opposed to an eating disorders which is healthy af.
>>
File: IMG_20170607_000240.jpg (358KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170607_000240.jpg
358KB, 1536x2048px
>>37660091
>thinspo

It's more that I'm sorta part of the community now. It's been fun weirdly. The bitches are fucking crazy, they post nude "body checks", look up to me since I'm a guy and even dm me for advice and send pics etc. I want to get out though.
>>
>>37660159

I'm just not willing to fuck a Booker because I don't want to have shared a woman with a lot of men. In an ideal world my life partner is someone that's only had a few partners and will only fuck me for the rest of her life
>>
>>37660186
what did you do to lessen your weirdness? and isn't it exhausting? i can only go so long before it breaks me
>>
>>37660187

Well aware of how dumb it is.
>>
>>37660237
its a tough world.
look at it this way. you were born ugly/disabled and you don't deserve your misery.
most of the time people get things they don't deserve, and this is how life is
>>
>>37660245
not him but baby steps nigger, hard to be more specific without knowing you better. Most robots just dont try because they think it's too much to overcome.
>>
>>37660269
Stop lying to him. If he's miserable it's because of his own doing.
>>
>>37660276
do you think its because you know what your'e doing? (banking and money). and this gives you confidence to lecture for normies?
give that, would you still enjoy the company of a robot more than a normie?
>>
File: man-of-marble_camera.jpg (34KB, 856x482px) Image search: [Google]
man-of-marble_camera.jpg
34KB, 856x482px
>>37660245
more potential "normie meme" warning but I really noticed that people treat you different once you get /fit/. I used to be a complete skelly and now I'm not. People simply treat you different and tolerate more of your weirdness (as long as you don't reveal your entire power level)
But I agree that it's exhausting. Don't have that much energy left after work
>>
File: 1495245576571.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1495245576571.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>37659286
>If you're a shit frogposter you can fuck right off.
>posts a frog in the OP
>>
I turned 27 this year.
Got a wife, my own apartment, good job, good car, but I still cannot get out the mindset and behaviours of a young 20 year old. I'm still spending money left and right, eating junk food, although I have started going to the gym recently.
I lack self control. I hate it and don't feel grown up at all.
>>
30 minutes before I'm off to work for another grind.
>>
25 and I am fucking up at uni. I may or may not get kicked out in a few weeks. If/when it happens I don't know what to do. I have no problem getting a mcjob and supporting myself , I live in a cheap enough area. I just don't know how I'd live with the shame. I'm so old now, and I'm nowhere near where I wanted to be when I was younger. This was never any place I was meant to be.
>>
>>37660481
>This was never any place I was meant to be
From whence does this pride come from, fallen man? You've dug your own grave
>>
>>37660506
It's just a line from a book that's stuck with me. I don't mean that I don't belong in this shitty situation, I mean that I'm not cut out for life. Whatever potential I may have had has gone nowhere and the only reason I'm alive is to keep from upsetting my family. That excuse is looking weaker and weaker the more of a fuck up I become. I'm so unengaged in my own life that it seems like I'm just watching these things happen to me instead of being the one doing them.
>>
File: 557.jpg (4KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
557.jpg
4KB, 165x115px
the idea of being able to get a job seems really unreal

i live in a poor neighbourhood, im too poor for a car, there's no local jobs around me, and even when they are, they have 400 applicants

i graduated with a b.a. 2.1 but i don't feel confident i can do the degree i spent three years in
>>
>>37660541
I'm conducting a survey. Are you an atheist?
>>
2 weeks until I get my professional diploma and I'll be starting to look for work.
25. Empty inside, hopefully money can fill that hole.
>>
>>37660481
learn a trade, especially one where you can operate from home. don't stay at corporate/mcdicks. trust me
>>
>>37660599
What kind of trade can you operate from home? Writing? Programming?
>>
>>37660556
That's why you should NEVER go below 2-3k in savings (once you get there).
The difficulty curve makes a really fucking sudden dive at the last few thousand dollars, and I was unfortunate enough to have a family that cannot ever save enough money to get out of poverty. I'm not trying to do this myself.
The idea goes like this:
work while rent free --> some savings --> live like a decent human bean --> dressed appropriately, work out, socialize, eat better --> be more confident and determined --> start small bussiness or start learning a trade move out if I need to --> study part time for my degree (I had dropped out) or work on something else

If you can't afford a pair of new pants and a visit to the dentist you're already fucked and have to spend a lot of time getting back up.
>>
Any successful career people on this thread? I'm 20 years old and working full time while being a full time student is pure hell. Is life easier and better when all you have to do is work and not worry about exams anymore? I just want to live that life so bad. Only 2 more years of this shit.
>>
>>37660610
well i didn't mean like work from home. you can only do that if you have enough reputation as a freelancer.
it could be luthiery,carpentry,programming,UI/UIX,electrician.
im just giving you cookie cutter professions but there are so many you can learn.
writing and programming are kind of disappearing in demand. for programming however you can learn unity which is hot right now but trends always change
>>
>>37660638
some guy said 90% of people have jobs. only 10% have careers
>>
>>37660624
not him but
i have like 10k in savings because i know shit will get rough once ill start having actual life
>>
>>37660638
40 here. Yes, it gets a lot easier when you are done with your studies. When you have a career going, you leave your work at work and at home it's all time for you. Or gf or kids or whatever. And you have the money to do whatever the fuck you want. My 30s was by far a better decade than my 20s.
>>
25 here
my life is about to finally change.

my time limit is 1 year. i could be in japan next year if i put the peddle to the metal
>>
I am an adult male aspie with horrible anxiety. I need to talk to another robot that is in the US and has gone through the process of *bux as an adult. Throwaway email to get things started: [email protected]
>>
>>37660854
there's no fucking way anybody is responding to that fucked up email at least make a yahoo or something jesus fucking christ
>>
>>37660860
Ah, to be this new again.
>>
>>37660779
>japan
go sensei, go chase your dreams!
>>
>>37660870
fuck you faggot, rofl
>>
>>37660854
what the fuck is this mail? can't you just invite people to your discord or skype?
>>
>>37660911
Look up what sharklasers is and how it works, newfag.
>>
>>37660923
>Look up
you're asking a lot of our newfriends, anon
>>
>>37660923
>>37660928
>do a bunch of shit so you can help me!
lol, you don't know how to ask for advice do you
>>
>>37660966
What? I'm only one of those and I'm not the one that posted the email. >>37660923 is calling you out for being a newfag and suggesting you learn what sharklasers is so you don't seem like such a newfag, >>37660928 is me saying that expecting you or people like you to actually look something up instead of wanting it spoon fed is asking a lot.

You seem angry. Hopefully this helps!
>>
I am 26, working as a software engineer, moving to my own place this week and I have a regular fuck buddy. Doing pretty good.
>>
>>37660994
stopped reading that shit after like 4 words. don't care, don't give a shit, die for all I care
>>
>>37661025
I like you, rofl
>>
>>37661023
>fuck buddy
sometimes living in a degenerate country have its upsides
>>
>>37661059
Mindless hedonism is an upside? Well well, I wonder how you figure that to be so
>>
>>37661059
You act like casual sex is unique to any one country.
>>
>>37660896
thanks

i'm really scared about living this house. it's where i have lived for 25 years, im moving out on my own into one of the most hostile landscapes imaginable
>>
>>37659778
Congrats on losing it at 27. Is she cute?

25 v here
>>
>>37661144
well casual sex is sort of approved state of affairs in western countries but the more east you go people are more conservative and less liberal
they don't have such thing as weebo girls that play vidya in other countries (maybe in europe/russia they do but very little)
>>
>>37661152
>hostile landscapes
and where would that be? japan is fucking amazing man. i wish i could go there right now.
only downside is that you work your ass off. teachers work for like 10-12 hours a day
>>
>>37661023
I have 3 fuck buddies. It's like having part time gfs without the drama that goes into relationships.
>>
Not a neet, good career. I'm a paramedic
But never tasted the sweet stench of a queef on my tounge.
>>
How to meet people at the age of 27? how?
>>
>>37659286
I'm 25 and Im not a neet in name only.

After work I literally just stay at home all day browsing the internet, watching crappy youtube videos and then going asleep and doing it all again the next day.

I dont even play games or watch anime that much anymore. Almost everything new is bad
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.